ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 12 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
8th November 2007 01:08 AM
Olivia1962 It does look like he is holding a micraphone, and the other hand is behind him.
8th November 2007 12:30 PM
zooeyglass Alex, dies ist für sie -- Mit liebe, Lisa

I wish they were better quality, but they ARE bigger
8th November 2007 01:56 PM
zooeyglass Does anyone know where these pictures were taken?

8th November 2007 02:36 PM
stewed & Keefed
8th November 2007 03:13 PM
GhostofBrianJones Happy Thursday everyone!

That last picture of them performing looks like they are out
in the middle of a field, it is way too dark like.

LOVE TO S&K xx!!
8th November 2007 03:36 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:
Alex, dies ist für sie -- Mit liebe, Lisa

I wish they were better quality, but they ARE bigger

...How lovely, meine liebe Lisa, 100 000 X DANKESCHÖN...it´s soooo very much kindly and sweet of you!!!
Dein Deutsch ist sehr gut - aber du darfst DU zu mir sagen = LOL ...

Für dich LISA:

...von Deiner Alex ...es ist nicht so toll wie Deine Bilder - aber mit Liebe geschickt
8th November 2007 04:29 PM
BriansBabe ...sorry Lisa, I don´t know where these wonderful pic´s you posted were taken ...

8th November 2007 06:38 PM
BriansBabe

Good night to all my dear friends here
...Thanks for every single photo and every word about our dearly beloved Brian to all of you!!!!!
Yours, Alex
8th November 2007 08:37 PM
Olivia1962 I love all these album covers, thank you! Hello everyone

8th November 2007 09:55 PM
GhostofBrianJones Hi Sioux! It is the expression on his face and the way he
is holding the microphone in his left hand, legs crossed
as if to say What are we doing next??! It is kind of an
inpatient look. Oh at least to me it looks that way.

The pictures are great, I still have one I am going to send
Non Stones related, I fell asleep so I did not do anything.

LOVE TO S&K!!

Hi to my other BJ lovers.
8th November 2007 11:35 PM
Sioux Hi Linda... Ha, yes, it does look like he's waiting to see what they are going to do next. I've often thought of
what it would have been like to be present at one of the
Stones early to mid 60's recording sessions.....

The pictures are so good! I love all the foreign {well, to
U.S. people like me} album and EP covers....FAB! Thanks
everybody...
9th November 2007 03:09 AM
zooeyglass
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Happy Thursday everyone!

That last picture of them performing looks like they are out
in the middle of a field, it is way too dark like.

LOVE TO S&K xx!!

Linda, those Colin Beard pics are from the 1966 Australian tour, all inside gigs I think. But they do look so dark and almost kind of ominous, don't they?
9th November 2007 03:12 AM
zooeyglass Ich spreche kleines Deutsch, aber ich versuche mein Bestes für dich, Alex, wegen Ihrer Freundlichkeit -- Mit Hilfe einer Übersetzung website. Ich habe einen Freund, der Deutsch ist, er lebt nahe Ulm. So kenne ich einige Wörter, aber nicht Verben und ich betrüge mit dem Internet Übersetzung!!!

Für dich

9th November 2007 03:20 AM
zooeyglass I love this one of Brian, one of my favorite Ethan Russell shots!

9th November 2007 03:36 AM
zooeyglass And a hello to everyone on this good Friday

[Edited by zooeyglass]
9th November 2007 06:28 AM
Sioux Hi Lisa! And a good Friday morning to you, too...
Thanks for the wonderful Brian wake up call!
9th November 2007 08:19 AM
BriansBabe
9th November 2007 08:20 AM
BriansBabe
9th November 2007 02:38 PM
stewed & Keefed
9th November 2007 03:00 PM
BriansBabe Wonderful pic´s, Steve, thank you!!!! How are ya doin??? Hmmmm??? Hope well...I wish you a happy weekend...

...for Steve ...

Cheers , Alex

9th November 2007 03:13 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:
Ich spreche kleines Deutsch, aber ich versuche mein Bestes für dich, Alex, wegen Ihrer Freundlichkeit -- Mit Hilfe einer Übersetzung website. Ich habe einen Freund, der Deutsch ist, er lebt nahe Ulm. So kenne ich einige Wörter, aber nicht Verben und ich betrüge mit dem Internet Übersetzung!!!

Danke, liebe Lisa, für die genialen Fotos von unserem süßen Brian!!!! One of your friends live near by Ulm?? I live only 100 km away from Ulm = lol ...the world is a village!!!
That´s funny, isn´t it???

...für dich:

9th November 2007 03:20 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
Sioux wrote:
The pictures are so good! I love all the foreign {well, to
U.S. people like me} album and EP covers....FAB! Thanks
everybody...

...welcome dear, one more for you ...

9th November 2007 04:08 PM
jostorm
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:
Does anyone know where these pictures were taken?

The architecture and the tiles on the first picture look Moorish, so anywhere in North Africa (Morocco?) or Southern Spain (Granada?)
But in the second picture the architecture and height of the houses, coupled with the lake, the red tiled roofs and a Christian Church spire in the background look more like Switzerland, really. No bloody idea, it could be some wealthy Middle Eastern's house almost anywhere in the world.....There is a ruin in the background, try Googling it on the map finder for the Spanish city of Granada, perhaps????...
9th November 2007 07:11 PM
Sioux
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

...welcome dear, one more for you ...

Thanks Alex, you are the best! And thanks to Steve for all the wonderful pix as well, and for keeping up with, and taking care of all of us Brian girls!!
9th November 2007 07:20 PM
zooeyglass
quote:
jostorm wrote:

The architecture and the tiles on the first picture look Moorish, so anywhere in North Africa (Morocco?) or Southern Spain (Granada?)
But in the second picture the architecture and height of the houses, coupled with the lake, the red tiled roofs and a Christian Church spire in the background look more like Switzerland, really. No bloody idea, it could be some wealthy Middle Eastern's house almost anywhere in the world.....There is a ruin in the background, try Googling it on the map finder for the Spanish city of Granada, perhaps????...

Jostorm! You helped me nail it down when you mentioned Switzerland -- checked Wyman's Rolling with the Stones and there they were in the very same outfits for a picture from Montreux, Switzerland in 1964 [in what looked like yet another completely different setting!]. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on this!
9th November 2007 07:21 PM
zooeyglass Dankeshön, liebe Alex, für die großen Fotos von Brian auch!

WOW! I can’t believe you are so close to Ulm!! Mein freund lebt in Weiler nahe Blaubeuren mit dem “hübschen blauen Wasser”

I have been to Deutschland twice to visit him -- Ich liebe your Land!

Für dich:

Hello to S&K, Ghost, Sioux, and Olivia as well...
And thanks for all the Brian pics and talk

9th November 2007 09:34 PM
BriansBabe Hey liebe Lisa, ähm, is that not a really strange coincidence, that your friend from all possible places to live, precisely live so close to my home??????

...and if you will visit him one day for the third time, you must come to me as well and we both will talk
ohne Ende über unseren allerliebsten Schatz Brian and so on...Jaaa...Oh Mann, das wär voll genial!!!

Die herzlichsten Grüße an Dich,
Deine Alex
...und DANKE für the surprise Fotos!!!! Und für alles Andere auch!!!!!

[Edited by BriansBabe]
9th November 2007 10:08 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
Sioux wrote:
Thanks Alex, you are the best!

...and you are definitive the coolest grandma, I`ve ever known...

...a modern and cool one for you (and "a biggest" one) ...lol...

9th November 2007 11:04 PM
BrianGotHisRocksOff Such yummy pics! Now where is that underwear photo I've been hearing about?
9th November 2007 11:49 PM
zooeyglass
quote:
BrianGotHisRocksOff wrote:
Such yummy pics! Now where is that underwear photo I've been hearing about?

Check out the first page of this thread for the Brian in his skivvies shot
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)