ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 12 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
9th November 2007 11:53 PM
zooeyglass I'd forgotten about this video; Starbuck posted it in his Animals Appreciation thread -- if you haven't watched it yet, get yourself to -:59 for a very familiar and very sweet face...

Hi to Sioux the grandma [yes, Alex has a point, I don't know if I know a cooler grandmama than Sioux!] -- I only realized now I missed your earlier post saying hello!

And ein besonderes hallo zu Alex!
10th November 2007 12:15 AM
Sioux
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

...and you are definitive the coolest grandma, I`ve ever known...

Ahhhh, thank you, my dear Alex... Yeah, I definitely am the youngest 55 year old I know... Most of my day care kids think I'm in my 20's, and that's fine with me! With my long blonde hair and bell bottoms, it's hard to tell I'm a grandma at all....
10th November 2007 12:24 AM
Sioux
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:

Hi to Sioux the grandma [yes, Alex has a point, I don't know if I know a cooler grandmama than Sioux!] -- I only realized now I missed your earlier post saying hello!

Ohhhh, I saw that sweet face... My favorite music festival--I would have loved to have been there more than any other festival. I do believe I am the only flower child grandmama on the entire planet.. My bedroom looks like a teenagers room---I have pictures and posters of Brian everywhere! I was never really able to do that the first time around, so I'm making up for lost time now. I really DO feel 16, most of the time.. Thanks for thinkin' I'm groovy, Lisa.. Far out! Outta site! Boss! Fab! Gear! COOOOL...
10th November 2007 06:03 AM
stewed & Keefed

10th November 2007 09:07 AM
jostorm
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:

Jostorm! You helped me nail it down when you mentioned Switzerland -- checked Wyman's Rolling with the Stones and there they were in the very same outfits for a picture from Montreux, Switzerland in 1964 [in what looked like yet another completely different setting!]. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on this!

My pleasure, Zoey!
10th November 2007 11:25 AM
zooeyglass [quote]stewed & Keefed wrote:

Thanks for posting this, Steve! Funny, someone on LARS recently asked who the "chauffeur" and "secretary" were in this picture -- and said the chauffeur was probably Brian Palastanga, which seems right for the time. But I can't imagine who the "secretary" is?
10th November 2007 11:28 AM
zooeyglass Here's some postcards I found on ebay -- I wonder if anyone ever actually used their Rolling Stones postcards

[Edited by zooeyglass]
10th November 2007 11:32 AM
zooeyglass And here's something to wish everyone a happy Saturday

10th November 2007 12:36 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
Sioux wrote:
Ahhhh, thank you, my dear Alex... Yeah, I definitely am the youngest 55 year old I know... Most of my day care kids think I'm in my 20's, and that's fine with me! With my long blonde hair and bell bottoms, it's hard to tell I'm a grandma at all....

...long blonde hair?? You would be Brian´s taste ...I´ve long brown hair with curls, big brown eyes... and sure I would be a bit taller than our little sweetie Brian...lol

10th November 2007 12:53 PM
BriansBabe

Thanks Lisa und ein besonderes Hallo zurück...
10th November 2007 02:05 PM
GhostofBrianJones I have very thick long bright red hair, and blue eyes and I
am 5'5". My hair is like Conan O'Briens colorwise. For
those who don't him he is a late night TV show host comes
on from 11:35 PM to 12:35 AM here.

This one comedian said that inside every old person is
a voice asking "What the Hell happened?".

He also says A Day Without Sunshine is like Night!
(People from the US who have seen the A Day Without Sunshine
commercials will get this one. I think they are advertising
Orange Juice)

Since scientists are discovering things about the speed of
light he asks "What is the speed of Dark?" He is so crazy
and silly.

Thanks for the beautiful pictures of Brian, I save pretty
much all of them

LOVE TO S&K!!
10th November 2007 04:47 PM
MissNBrian
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:
[quote]stewed & Keefed wrote:

Thanks for posting this, Steve! Funny, someone on LARS recently asked who the "chauffeur" and "secretary" were in this picture -- and said the chauffeur was probably Brian Palastanga, which seems right for the time. But I can't imagine who the "secretary" is?

my guess on the 'secretary' would be Shirley Arnold(?)

Thanx for the pix everyone...whadda great 'pick-me-up' they
are!!
10th November 2007 05:52 PM
Sioux
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

...long blonde hair?? You would be Brian´s taste ...I´ve long brown hair with curls, big brown eyes... and sure I would be a bit taller than our little sweetie Brian...lol

I would have been a good "size" for Brian too....I'm 5'2", 98 lbs., long blonde hair, blue eyes......maybe he would
have given me a glance......maybe..... I'm not skinny,
by any means, just petite...

10th November 2007 06:26 PM
zooeyglass
quote:
MissNBrian wrote:

my guess on the 'secretary' would be Shirley Arnold(?)

Thanx for the pix everyone...whadda great 'pick-me-up' they
are!!

Had that thought myself, except I've never seen a picture of Shirley Arnold to know one way or the other! Thanks for sharing [and enjoying!]

10th November 2007 09:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some pix sent by Irina some years ago but now buried in the archives

10th November 2007 09:28 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
10th November 2007 09:36 PM
zooeyglass Voodoo, you wonderful, wonderful man -- these are great!

THANKS
10th November 2007 09:51 PM
BriansBabe Many thanks Voodoo!!!!!!

Brian and Jimi, Royal Albert Hall, 1967
10th November 2007 09:55 PM
BriansBabe Hey MissNBrian, HELLO and WELCOME to you !!!!!!

10th November 2007 10:07 PM
zooeyglass
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
Many thanks Voodoo!!!!!!

Brian and Jimi, Royal Albert Hall, 1967

Mein leibe Alex, you have managed to make my mouth drop open with this picture -- Phantastisch!
10th November 2007 10:19 PM
zooeyglass Mehr Brian mit Jimi für dich!

10th November 2007 10:26 PM
BriansBabe Wow thank you, liebe Lisa, they are so clear und wunderschön
...one for you back:

...Ryde Pavillion, 1964
10th November 2007 10:32 PM
BriansBabe I know it´s nothing new, but it´s a big one ...

...and he looks soooo damn good...yes Ladys???
10th November 2007 10:32 PM
Sioux Thanks Voodoo, Alex, and Lisa! Wowsa.... And Alex, I've
never seen that last one before! Such an intimate looking
place for a concert. Wish I'd been on the front row...
10th November 2007 10:33 PM
Sioux
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
I know it´s nothing new, but it´s a big one ...

...and he looks soooo damn good...yes Ladys???

Big enough to KISS... Thanks Alex!

10th November 2007 10:36 PM
zooeyglass Danke, Alex! That Foto doesn't look like it was taken in a "pavilion", more like a stage in a sekundärschule [I think I used the right word? High School?]

Oh, and I wrote that and just realized what Sioux said -- yes, as if you could put on a school play there!!

[Edited by zooeyglass]
10th November 2007 10:42 PM
zooeyglass Oops, I didn't mean to post that last one -- well, not right then anyway!

I meant to post THIS one, talk about lips

10th November 2007 11:00 PM
BriansBabe ...lol, yes it looks like that was a school-party or so...but it´s no pavillion ...but the HOTEL with the name: "Ryde Pavillion"...

Lisa, I love the last pic you posted very much, DANKE!!!
Oh yes, his lips should be kissed the entire day ...
I always used to kiss my computer, who of you Ladys doing so as well??? Hmmm? Admit it ...

10th November 2007 11:09 PM
zooeyglass I admit nothing...

Don't get your computer screen wet with this one, Alex!

10th November 2007 11:15 PM
BriansBabe ...one for Sioux...

...one for Lisa...

...one for all...

and one for our dear Philip...

...sweet Brian dreams Ladys, till tomorrow,
Love, Alex

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)