ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
ABKCO SUCKS!!

Trying to stop thief Allen Klein from releasing unfinished Rolling Stones material.
April 16, 1984
© The Bettmann Archives
Click here to know more how ABKCO is stealing not just the Stones and many others, but also the fans!!
Please--- Add your own comments!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 12 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
13th November 2007 11:15 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

Wow, THANK YOU, gypsy!!!! I know it only from a few of them, but will check it out and name the photografers which I know for you!!!! Btw, if you like the pic´s I posting here, feel free to post them into the Superblow thread ...

For you, from the "Sticky Fingers" in London, the photografer was me = lol

oh! thats from some swedish magazine!! love that photo...does anybody have it in better quality? i would be grateful for this...

ps. hope youre all doing fine... just got back from sweden and already miss it...dang!
mucho love!!!
13th November 2007 11:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Stones by P. Townshend 1963

13th November 2007 11:33 PM
Olivia1962 Sophia i have this one, not the same picture but from the same day though.

13th November 2007 11:47 PM
gypsy
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:

Ah ha, thanks, Ghost! That explains this one, I guess:

I was never 100% convinced those newspaper ones were Suki, but these aren't very good shots of Linda Keith either! Hard to tell from them.

That's Anita.
14th November 2007 03:52 AM
zooeyglass
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:

oh! thats from some swedish magazine!! love that photo...does anybody have it in better quality? i would be grateful for this...

ps. hope youre all doing fine... just got back from sweden and already miss it...dang!
mucho love!!!

Sophia, hallo, sounds like you had a good time in Sweden once you got over being sick

Here's a couple, none great, but a little better...

Welcome home, Lisa
[Edited by zooeyglass]
14th November 2007 04:00 AM
zooeyglass
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Stones by P. Townshend 1963

Thanks, Voodoo

14th November 2007 04:03 AM
zooeyglass Have a happy Wednesday!

14th November 2007 06:56 AM
Sioux I am so far! Thanks Voodoo, Olivia, and Lisa.....ahhhh,
my Brian "fix", so early in the morning...
14th November 2007 01:36 PM
Sioux Hey Lisa, I found that picture of Brian that I said didn't really look like him. It's actually on the BJ fan club site, under the photo section. It's image #45....see what you think...
14th November 2007 02:19 PM
stewed & Keefed
14th November 2007 04:26 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
Sioux wrote:
Hey Lisa, I found that picture of Brian that I said didn't really look like him. It's actually on the BJ fan club site, under the photo section. It's image #45....see what you think...

...this one? Right Sioux?

14th November 2007 05:56 PM
zooeyglass Ja, Alex, that's the picture Sioux means. How are you doing today? We haven't talked in awhile

Sioux, I wondered if that was the one you meant! He does look a little Tom Petty-like now that you mention it. But I always had it next to this picture in my file so it was connected in my mind as BRIAN. His nose does look a bit odd, but since you said that about his nose, I've noticed other shots where his nose doesn't look right, I think it must be a certain angle?

14th November 2007 06:03 PM
zooeyglass Oh, Alex, look what I found in my files -- it's not the shot you wanted, but from the same series anyway!

14th November 2007 08:14 PM
Olivia1962
14th November 2007 08:20 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:
Oh, Alex, look what I found in my files -- it's not the shot you wanted, but from the same series anyway!

Oh my dear, many thanks to you... I LOVE IT!!!!
I´m busy working this days, I´ll have more time on the coming weekend ...

Much love to you and all my other dear friends here!!!
And, my dear Sophia, good to hear from you again!!!
Sleep well dears, Alex
14th November 2007 08:59 PM
GhostofBrianJones Good fantastic pictures ladies, thanks to all for being
so generous and sharing, very much appreciated.

LOVE TO S&K!!

Hi to all my BJ fans here too!
14th November 2007 09:31 PM
Sioux
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

...this one? Right Sioux?

Yes, yes! That's it.....it just doesn't look that much like Brian to me.....But, the more I look at it, the more I can see that indeed it IS our Brian. I was always reluctant to put it in my scrapbooks because I wondered if
it was a Brian wannabe. But yes, it must be Brian. And yes, it must be the angle that makes his nose look different. Thanks for posting it here, Alex!
[Edited by Sioux]
14th November 2007 11:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Other by P. Townshend (1963)

15th November 2007 12:22 AM
zooeyglass Thanks, Voodoo!!
15th November 2007 06:55 AM
Sioux
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Other by P. Townshend (1963)

I love that one, Voodoo... They look like young thugs,
hanging out on the street corner...
15th November 2007 10:39 AM
zooeyglass Happy Thursday to everyone

15th November 2007 12:51 PM
BriansBabe Many THANKS Voodoo!!!!!!!

15th November 2007 01:18 PM
GhostofBrianJones Hi Guys! Sent a funny Non-BJ pic last night to two of you
and if you did receive it okay, please post it here if you
don't mind. I think it is hysterical.

Beautiful pictures. Thanks again.

15th November 2007 01:51 PM
BriansBabe ...it began to snow here, everything is like in wadding packed...very romantic...

For you, our dear beloved Brian...

...we miss you soooo much!!!!!!

...when I looked out of the window today, watching the snowflakes, suddenly I began to wonder, how beautiful Brian must had looked in the snowy landscape...

[Edited by BriansBabe]
15th November 2007 01:55 PM
Sioux Our Brian....the fallen rose.... Thanks Alex. Beautiful
imagery.
15th November 2007 02:52 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Hi Guys! Sent a funny Non-BJ pic last night to two of you
and if you did receive it okay, please post it here if you
don't mind. I think it is hysterical.

...I had received an email from you, but no funny pic ...
maybe the other one will be so kind and post it here, hmmmm??? I´m curious now and wanna laugh ...

...Brian, will you be sweet now and give it back to us!!!

[Edited by BriansBabe]
15th November 2007 02:59 PM
zooeyglass
15th November 2007 04:15 PM
Quiquestone
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
...it began to snow here, everything is like in wadding packed...very romantic...

For you, our dear beloved Brian...

...we miss you soooo much!!!!!!

...when I looked out of the window today, watching the snowflakes, suddenly I began to wonder, how beautiful Brian must had looked in the snowy landscape...

[Edited by BriansBabe]

that's so beautiful Alex that I think I'm going to fall in love with Brian too! LOL
15th November 2007 04:27 PM
Back Street Girl
15th November 2007 04:28 PM
Back Street Girl
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)