ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡ Saludos de Emilia !
Stones by Ethan Russell, Voodoo Doll with Ethan's by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No Sexurity Tour... (Warning... "Spoilers" inside) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
11-11-02 11:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

From left to right: The legendary Pako Gerte, Scope, Sirmoonie (up), Gazza (middle), Nanky (low), Maxlugar, Maxmeister, Jaxx and Voodoo Chile in Wonderland.

Pako Gerte is instead of one of the nicest buddies here, but at his/her request we're editing his/her image with Pako instead who unfortunately couldn't get on time at Yoti

And the infamous Unholy Trinity bored at Giants' parking lot!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
11-12-02 12:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

From Left to right: Voodoo Chile in Wonderland, Gazza, Maxmeister, Scope, Jaxx and Honky Tonk Man
11-12-02 02:57 AM
stonedinaustralia thanx voodoo, that was great

alex you are a legend man...well done!!
11-12-02 04:44 PM
jb Which one is Maxlugar? What is he wearing? P.S. HTM looks like Idid at 19...fucked up ..LOL...
[Edited by jb]
11-12-02 05:21 PM
Honky Tonk Man I am not fucked up!

Great Pictures!

Alex
11-12-02 05:21 PM
Gazza Maxy's the shy,retiring handsome dude next to Maxmeister (ie not the one in the skirt - thats Jaxx)and about to pour a beer onto my left shoulder.....
11-12-02 07:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl We need more pix, for example some minutes later we had many mnore at the bar.

Also we were a lot at Giants, please send your pix!
11-12-02 08:34 PM
Honky Tonk Man Theres also a picture of me with Pako Gerte, think Scope took it.

Id like to see that one too

Alex

11-12-02 09:32 PM
MarthaMyDear MAN, THESE ARE GREAT!!! THANK YOU, GERARDO!!! You ALL look so EXCELLENT (and nice)!!! Very nice pix of a great group of folks... Yes, indead... Love this place... Thank you!!! I shall save them 'cause they're EXCELLENT... Thank you!!!
11-12-02 09:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Martha... you're using a great avatar! Who's that good-looking top-model? I love it!!

11-12-02 09:45 PM
MarthaMyDear You are making me blush... lol................ :P CALM DOWN!!! lol......... :P That is my driver's license pic. from almost ten years ago!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL, I think it's the best pic. I have of me, so feck it... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Damn... I didn't realize it was that "old", but I AIN'T saying my age... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P GERARDO!!! You have the look of fun on your face in the Unholy Trinity pic.... CLASSIC!!! You're all so nice-lookin'... I know that we ALL have to hang-out sometime at SOME point, ok.?!?!?! LOVE YOU ALL and keep postin' the pix!!! Thank you, nice guy!!!
11-12-02 09:50 PM
MarthaMyDear Top model.. YEA, RIGHT!!! lol.............. :P :P :P :P :P I think I saw some today, actually, Gerardo, 'cause I was just on Robertson Blvd. in Beverly Hills and I can see the BIG smile on your face right now... though I've never hung-out with you, etc., I can probably imagine you just SMILING if you were there, also!!! lol................ :P :P :P :P :P One store there had this BIG Gimme shelter poster in their window display... It's one I haven't seen before... the words, "Gimme Shelter" looked kind-of hand-written and the poster was pretty big... really cool!!! Wanted to run in and swipe the damn thing... HE!!! HE!!! lol........... :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, take care, my friend, and keep enjoying life, ok.??? Love the Unholy Trinity pic.!!! EXCELLENT!!! Take care!!!
11-12-02 09:52 PM
MarthaMyDear I'm jealous of Beverly Hills... lol.......... :P I can't afford to WALK there, even, after this tour!!! lol..................... :P :P :P :P :P HA!!! lol............... :P Feck... lol.......... :P
11-13-02 07:32 PM
scope
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Theres also a picture of me with Pako Gerte, think Scope took it.

Id like to see that one too

Alex

Now that's the picture that you looked fucked up in. I'll email it to you.

11-13-02 11:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl More pix, now by Scope!

Our super friend Alex with the legendary Pako Gerte K...
Seems that they had a great time that night!

11-13-02 11:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Maxmeister, Voodoo Chile in Wonderland, Honky Tonk Man, Jaxx and Gazza
11-13-02 11:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Jaxx, BobM and Maxmeister
11-13-02 11:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Nanky, Voodoo and Scope... getting ready for the show!!

On the back my friend Ken and Kevin, from the group "The Instigators", we jammed some songs together!
11-13-02 11:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

This is the way Scope named this pic:

Gerardo serenades Sir Moonie!... LOL

Voodoo ën transic... I've been flying!
11-14-02 01:09 AM
parmeda Honky Tonk Man said:
quote:
I am not fucked up!

ALEX! ...pictures do not lie, my dear!
oh, yesssssssss you were...lmao!

Great pictures everyone! You're all so photogenic...clearly and by far, HTM & Pako get the 'Kodak Moment' award.

11-14-02 04:19 AM
Moonisup alex whaha I see you've had a great time!

and you all where drinking HEINEKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-14-02 08:01 AM
nankerphelge What a fun crew -- I can't wait until January.

Who said SPIV?
11-14-02 11:52 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Anybody seen my chiba?
11-14-02 12:23 PM
nankerphelge What the fuck were we doing?
11-14-02 12:42 PM
luxury1 Looks like the Hokey-pokey to me. And my, look how good you two are at it!
11-14-02 12:57 PM
Factory Girl Alex, you're a sweet young thang! Very handsome. Sirmoonie looks shy. That can't be true???
11-14-02 12:58 PM
nankerphelge You don't get to be pivot man on looks alone...
11-14-02 01:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Looks like the Hokey-pokey to me. And my, look how good you two are at it!

What's Hokey-Pokey?
11-14-02 01:14 PM
nankerphelge It's a silly dance.
Very silly!
11-14-02 01:14 PM
luxury1 Voodoo--The Hokey-Pokey is a really stupid dance we all learned in gym class in elementary school in the States. And sometimes people have the audacity to bring it out at weddings! (or in this case at Stones shows--guess Nanky was trying to teach you "the moves.")
Page: 1 2 3 4 5