ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡ Saludos de Emilia !
Stones by Ethan Russell, Voodoo Doll with Ethan's by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No Sexurity Tour... (Warning... "Spoilers" inside) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
11-15-02 08:43 AM
Factory Girl Hey, I know Annie is Beautiful!!

Btw, SS, You're Hot Stuff yourself. I have that pic of you with FPM and a Guinness in your hand. That Guinness really shows off your beautiful brown eyes!!!

FPM is also GREAT!! Goes without saying!
11-15-02 11:52 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Hey Alex, you're CUTE! SORRY I Missed meeting you. And you're a Pagey fan too, DAMN!!! Lizzy Jagger would love to meet you, I'm sure...

Hey Alex well say got some twelve Argentinean girls
just dying to meet you... this is a private e-mail from one of them!

"Qué lindo "nene" el tal Alex! Quiero algo así para adornar mi mesita de noche! (debe ser el viejazo, no?)"

That's a very nice comment... get it!

11-15-02 12:50 PM
~AzQb

hey Alex

Fuck the chicks {RoTbFl}
where's the BAND?!

~!
11-15-02 01:28 PM
Joey Annie ..............is that really you ???????

Man , we have missed your keen intellect and magnificent posting skills around here lately .

P. S. Did you find the Minty Fresh Chiba that I placed in your Underware ( sic ) drawer last evening ?????

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Tasty

Skittles Joey

11-15-02 01:37 PM
~AzQb

POWJoey

Man, did you get my little psuedo poetic message to you before Keno packed his last box?

I hope so. This chiba ain't HAlF what you usually leave!

!!~
11-15-02 02:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

11-15-02 02:55 PM
nankerphelge OH JESUS!
How about a lil' warning next time Voodoo!
11-15-02 02:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Above is FPM, MR. Riffhard and Sir Stonesalot!
11-15-02 02:56 PM
~AzQb

FleabitPeanutMonkey,C10,MH12!!!

Fucking RIFFhard!!! Should call himself SpliffHard...!!!Fucking wonderful man!!!

And who's that to the right? Could it be? The WildWonderBoyfrom the BackWood of PA???

It IS. It's fucking SIR Stonesalot!!!

What a crew, what a crew...the creme de la creme of fandom, all in one shot!!!

~!Thanks, G
11-15-02 02:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Nanky.. this is the future of Reality shows
11-15-02 03:02 PM
nankerphelge Hey if those 3 were in a reality show, I would watch it! No question, you'd see some shit you'd never even thought of before...
11-15-02 03:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot Good lord...can you imagine the 3 of us on a friggin' reality show!

The network would have to cancel us after the 1st episode. Obviously, our conversations would go over 90% of the viewer's heads.

For not only are we stud-like, we are also intellectual giants.

Heh heh heh.

And we have good taste in music(Sticky Fingers was blasting out of the juke), and beer....

Complete packages, all three of us. Way too good for the likes of John Q Public.
11-15-02 03:20 PM
sirmoonie WTF? Why am I the ONLY one who doesn't have an Exile head superimposed?

Man, it all seems like years ago. I miss them carefree days. Except that "Hookey Pookey" bit. Didn't quite get that. "Uh...no thanks, man...I'll grab my own beer."

Hey, TX very much my beautiful AZ and FG ladies, you made my day.

"SPIV me in '03, Ron?"
11-15-02 03:33 PM
nankerphelge I don't think that was really the Hokey-Pokey -- I think Voodoo was looking for chiba in my chiba pocket. At least, I hope that is what was going on. Wasn't pretty, whatever it was!
11-15-02 03:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
WTF? Why am I the ONLY one who doesn't have an Exile head superimposed?

The only one is THE ONLY ONE the legendary Pako Gerte K...
11-15-02 03:52 PM
jb Where is the Rocks -off party going to be in January....I think i am staying at the Marriott Marquis if i ever get tickets...
11-15-02 03:53 PM
Moonisup look at TM josh, I thought I say there some!!

Rik
11-15-02 03:57 PM
jb The tickets that come up are crap Rik...I will only sit in rows 1-10....i am not traveling to New York to sit on top with a bunch of ne'r do wells...I have never sat farther than 8th row since 89.
[Edited by jb]
11-15-02 03:59 PM
Moonisup my first row was in 1999 I was 16 then
11-15-02 04:01 PM
jb I honestly believe they recognize me by now...I am up the whole show unlike the fat slobs sitting beside me...
11-15-02 04:07 PM
Moonisup like tonguelady the fat one you mean hehe
11-15-02 04:11 PM
jb I think most who attend are very casual fans...maybe 500 hardcore like us....People look at you funny when you scream Keith as he starts his set..I have had the pleasure of watching the stones up close for over a decade and they never cease to amaze...I also got to touch all their hands at one time or another...no one else can say that...
By the way, in 1980, saw Springsteen in Jacksonville, Fla and he jumps in audience right on me.... People gravitate towards me.
[Edited by jb]
11-15-02 04:17 PM
Moonisup hmmm I just have pic of Keith at 3 feet away from me, it was such a great moment that catwalk
11-15-02 04:21 PM
jb Keith enjoys the catwalk best..jumps around like a cat...Mick is a little weary of touching..Charlir embarrased and scared, Ronnie grinning with a fag in his mouth...
11-15-02 04:27 PM
Moonisup keith is cool although he ain't the keith of 1972
11-15-02 04:30 PM
jb Well, looks wise no one ever looked cooler than Keith from 71-81.....He still plays very well...he just is not as consistent which is to be expected....He also has been carrying the guitar sound since MT left as Ronnie , up until this tour, was more of a comedian than guitar player...
11-15-02 04:32 PM
Moonisup I still think that keith looks cool!! and is the fasionmodel of 2002 and coming years

rik
11-15-02 04:34 PM
jb You are drinking Vodka....My low class employees drink Gin and juice..losers!!!!
11-15-02 04:39 PM
sirmoonie Uh, excuse me. If I may please. I do believe this thread is for those who are pictured or for those who want to deify them.

Unless you two geezers fall within those classes, I suggest your take your act to the park.

"Ray Bobone, Ronnie!"
11-15-02 04:39 PM
Moonisup Josh,

my vodka with orange juice and lemon is really ok

I am gonna score some boots tomorrow and a video from Double door 1997

rik
Page: 1 2 3 4 5