ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡ Saludos de Emilia !
Stones by Ethan Russell, Voodoo Doll with Ethan's by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No Sexurity Tour... (Warning... "Spoilers" inside) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
11-14-02 01:37 PM
steel driving hammer God damm great pictures!

Alex looks like a Rolling Stone!

Again, what great pictures.

Every Picture Tells A Story...!
11-14-02 01:42 PM
nankerphelge moonie told Alex that he should pass himself off as Mick's son at the show -- coulda worked.
11-14-02 02:04 PM
Martha It's so nice to put faces to names..thanks everyone for allowing your mugs to be posted...and having such a great time at the show together..what memorable times we are all having!!!

Great stuff!
11-14-02 03:10 PM
luxury1 FactoryGirl--yes--Sirmoonie is very quiet and reserved--what a surprise there--and he is a closet Stories fanatic--whipped off those lyrics to Brother Louie in no time!!
11-14-02 03:20 PM
steel driving hammer Yes Sirmoonie is a Conservative, as I.

11-14-02 04:44 PM
Honky Tonk Man I hate being drunk!

Always comes back and slaps you in the face! LOL

Alex
11-14-02 04:49 PM
Moonisup weahahaha we have seen it all
hey alex how did the heineken taste??

Rik
11-14-02 04:55 PM
Honky Tonk Man Heineken i really like at the moment. Last week it was Fosters. It changes from time to time.

Im not THAT embarressed by my photo, i was just playing up for the camera! Dont remember the guy with balls in his mouth been there though?

Hmmmmm.....

Alex
11-14-02 06:36 PM
Factory Girl Hey Alex, you're CUTE! SORRY I Missed meeting you. And you're a Pagey fan too, DAMN!!! Lizzy Jagger would love to meet you, I'm sure...
11-14-02 08:22 PM
Joey
<----- Hey , how come I am not in the group photo ?

Yeah , I hear you little buddy . They did not include me in the group shot either .

Once again , no picture of the Joey .

" I am starting to take this thing a little personal Ronnie "

Skittles

11-14-02 09:05 PM
scope I'm in some training course this week, so I couldn't join this thread today until just this moment. Luxury, you had me ROTFL with that Hokey-pokey line. And you Mr. Voodoo, the Pako Gerte editing was classic.

Note to Joey: one has to make the trip to make the photo. Get yer butt to NY in January for the re-takes.
11-14-02 09:24 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
...and you all where drinking HEINEKEN!!!

So, the Dutch were there too, that's good .

[Edited by Angiegirl]
11-14-02 10:46 PM
Maxmeister Every picture tells a story. What a grand time we all had that weekend.

The Stones, meeting and partying with fellow Stones fanatics, it just doesn't get any better. One day it has to happen again.

Voodoo, I'll get in gear and get my few pictures developed. If there are any good ones, I'll pass them along.

Heineken is the nectar of the gods!!

My next Stones fix is 9 days and counting. Party on the Riverwalk!!

Rick
11-15-02 01:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Alex looks like a Rolling Stone!

Alex is A ROLLING STONE!
11-15-02 04:10 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sir Moonie shy? LOL shy my ass, here's our bro... arriving to ROCK!

11-15-02 05:42 AM
fmk438j Everyone looks just how I imagined.

11-15-02 05:57 AM
luxury1 Oh, thanks
11-15-02 05:57 AM
Moonisup you haven't seen me yet hhehehhehehe

The hehehehe shoe
11-15-02 06:02 AM
luxury1 Maxmeister--we will be watching for your review in 10 days--lucky SOB.
11-15-02 06:07 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
fmk438j wrote:
Everyone looks just how I imagined.

well for me - not every one, nanker surprised me, he looked younger or rather a lot less sensible than i imagined (a wise head on young shoulders... ha!!)

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
11-15-02 06:13 AM
Scot Rocks LOL

Great pics, everyone looks like ya all had a great fuckin time. Mick, oops I mean Alex lol, well done mate for making the trip...and getting wasted lol. Maybe I'll share a beer with some of you some Stonesday.

Cheers

Mark
11-15-02 06:34 AM
stonedinaustralia and maxlugar will forever in my mind be a (i suspect stoned) teenager with a bad sun tan, a guitar and a head full of stones-mania...

are there any pics. of joey when he was dead?

was he buried at sea or what?... or did they put him in jar like rickles or just set him on fire?
11-15-02 07:24 AM
~AzQb

God, it was great...both Gnats(our seats!) and MSG were wonderful gigs in themselves, but meeting these fellow fans...

If anyone gets the chance to hook up with fellow RocksOffers and/or Gasx3ers, just GO.

These boards have some truly great people; very real, very down to earth-- you'll end up loving them as much as you love the band

~!
11-15-02 07:28 AM
Moonisup
quote:
~AzQb wrote:
These boards have some truly great people; very real, very down to earth-- you'll end up loving them as much as you love the band

~!

Yes, I always knew that!! Very cool words!!!

The rik shoe
11-15-02 07:51 AM
Factory Girl Annie, I want to see a pic of you! Could you please email it to me. Thanks!
11-15-02 08:26 AM
~AzQb

FFG!!!

K ; ) i desPIse all photographs of me-- just really photograph like shit...but if i can find one that i can stand, i'll send it

i'm e-mailing to say hello anyway!

~!
11-15-02 08:30 AM
Factory Girl Just send one-I'm sure you're BEAUTIFUL and LOVELY!! Btw, Sirmoonie is CUTE!!! He looks so handsome with a Heineken.
11-15-02 08:35 AM
~AzQb

FFG!!!!

Moonie is the coolest guy-- just f'in adORable. The whole crew here is really something else- not to mention the GasXers ; )

Alex really DoES look a bit like Mick circa '61, and is a sweetheart to boot ; )

Everyone here/Gasx3 is just...beautiful-- i REALLY wish you had made it

~
11-15-02 08:36 AM
Sir Stonesalot Hey FG!

Don't let the Queen fool ya. She's magically babe-licious.

Think a pretty Chrissie Hynde.

Her hair was so perfect that I thought it was a wig.
11-15-02 08:39 AM
~AzQb

Oh piss of, M ; )

I TOLD you all i did it roostery in honour of Ronnie ; )

What a great time meeting you all-- i really wish times together could be more often, and that we all didn't live so fuckin far apart

~
Page: 1 2 3 4 5