ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

¡ Saludos de Emilia !
Stones by Ethan Russell, Voodoo Doll with Ethan's by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No Sexurity Tour... (Warning... "Spoilers" inside) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
11-15-02 04:45 PM
jb Moonie, we all respect what you have done as an emergency parmedic...thanks again for saving that family of 4...
Rik...I did not mean you....Vodka is O.K....but gin and juice?
11-15-02 04:49 PM
~AzQb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Uh, excuse me. If I may please. I do believe this thread is for those who are pictured or for those who want to deify them.

Unless you two geezers fall within those classes, I suggest your take your act to the park.

"Ray Bobone, Ronnie!"

HeySir

Yer relocating to start this RighteousLyRiGHTeOusRag~with mez&Max&McNastee right? You must.

You are the Heaviest of Hitters. You know that though, don't you-- i don't even need to say it!

So make yer travel plans,cuz we're just about a MoonlightMileDownTheRoad!

~!{there's one teeeenseetineEeeeeeeeeeeeething though, Sir. You have to make joshy understand the immense market and profibility of thisRighteouslyRawkin venture. I leave ZBizniz to ya, Sir, K? Yer in, right?}

~!
11-15-02 04:55 PM
Moonisup
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Uh, excuse me. If I may please. I do believe this thread is for those who are pictured or for those who want to deify them.

Unless you two geezers fall within those classes, I suggest your take your act to the park.

"Ray Bobone, Ronnie!"

are you feelin exclosed sirmoonie
11-15-02 04:59 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Moonie, we all respect what you have done as an emergency parmedic...thanks again for saving that family of 4...
Rik...I did not mean you....Vodka is O.K....but gin and juice?

Thanks, Josh. I could just feel the sincerity in your post. But who is kidding who? The credit really goes to male nurses like yourself.
11-15-02 05:00 PM
~AzQb

Heed the words, son.

Let 'em sink into that wooden shoe'd head of yours!

K!

Heed The HeavyHitters,moonisup! Things will swing a bit smoother then-- the RighteouslyRighteousFlow will ThenTrulyWaterfall in GorgeouslyBlissfulEloquence!

Think before you Shoe ; )

~!
11-15-02 05:02 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
~AzQb wrote:Yer relocating to start this RighteousLyRiGHTeOusRag~with mez&Max&McNastee right? You must.

I'm in! We just can't let Maxy write the editorial page. You know how he is.
11-15-02 05:04 PM
Factory Girl I'm confused here. Perhaps I need to start drinking???

Annie, are you recruiting Sirmoonie also?
11-15-02 05:10 PM
~AzQb

FFG!

This is gonna be the HeaviestHittingRag in Rawk&Roll history, K.

I've got an idea for a name but i need yer ok: "Heavy Hitter"...whatya think?

I took it for granted yer overseeing this entire ViciouslyRighteousVenture!

Do you know Joshy?jb? we need the Money to Run

Use those FiendishFeminineWiles there, FFFG!!!!

~!
11-15-02 05:11 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I'm confused here. Perhaps I need to start drinking???

Annie, are you recruiting Sirmoonie also?

Are you drinking tonight, FG? Nanky's throwing a little bash over on his Beer For Lunch thread. I mean today's Beer For Lunch, not all the other ones he has.

Nothing fancy, just BYOB, play some Stones, chill out, make fun of people we don't like, etc.

Maybe later, you and me and Annie can, you know, do our own thing.

Later.
11-15-02 05:13 PM
~AzQb

Dangling those fuzzy ears, FFG!

Dangling&Developing, to cop a Maxy!

~!
11-15-02 05:13 PM
Factory Girl Ok, I've started drinking. Are we recruiting Joshy and his money also?? Joshy can be our sponsor, our financier. WTF?
ROTFL
11-15-02 05:19 PM
~AzQb

FFG!

Joshy is where YOU come in.

We need the backin g for the RighteouslyRawkinRagofRoll.

i ain't touchin Joshy.

Your FineFG'sFinesse is what's needed to deal with him. Onceyou get a contract with ole jb, everybody's movin up here by Casa de Maxy and inputting.

We're putting FoldingTome and all the others out of Bizniz!

~!SpJrLsS

~
11-15-02 05:23 PM
Factory Girl Annie, it seems that Sirmoonie is Recruiting you and I. If you know what I mean. He is dangling the Danglers-a very clever boy he is.

Sirmoonie-yes, I'm having white wine and listening to AIC.
11-15-02 05:27 PM
~AzQb

FG!

His wife is one lucky chick.

They don't make Hitters any Heavier than SirMoonie!

I'm almost serious about the magazine thing, FG. We could put together a WildOne, whaddya think?

~!SpJrLsS
11-15-02 05:38 PM
sirmoonie You ladies are killing me! Love you! Lots! You are both so cool.

Picturing you sipping wine listening to AIC makes me smile FG. As did that post you directed to Steelie earlier. That was ROTFL!

Heard Audioslave yet? I haven't yet, but anything with Cornell can't be bad.

Damn, gotta get outta here! Waiting for a fax. What kind of jerk sends an urgent fax at 4:30 on a Friday?

Choose life, choose a job.....
11-15-02 05:45 PM
Factory Girl Sirmoonie, did ya say CHOOSE jb? What are we choosing him for-our Sponsor?

Btw, I love Steelie. Just setting stuff straight.

AudioSlave-no, haven't heard it. I'm not a big S/garden/Chris Cornell fan. I would like to hear Spys4Darwin though.

Listening to AIC in Osaka-very nice.
11-15-02 05:50 PM
~AzQb

FG

I adORe SteelieTrebleTeleTone. Just want him to know he was fair game today-- i don't know the woodenshoe That well to snap on him like that--

You gotta really love someone to fuck around like that, knowing he won't take it to heart ; )

~!TrebleToneLOvexaZil
11-15-02 06:11 PM
Joey Any one see my Dope ?????

I see all of my constant " cutting and pasting " of other individual's material has finally caused Keno's server to crash .

YES !!!!

J. Diddy Fly !

11-15-02 06:21 PM
Scot Rocks We'll need someone to comment from across the pond...count me in!!!!

Mark

----------------------------
here is my CV

Qualifications

Stones obsessed

A Big Fuckin Nolte!!!!

------------------------------

Mark

11-15-02 09:27 PM
nankerphelge Joey broke Keno's
Joey broke Keno's
He's in trouble....
11-15-02 11:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey!

Can I take pics for our rag?

Here's my idea for the cover shots. We pick our subject, and then take pictures of them with things on their head. Like we stand Paul Westerburg in front of a farm tractor, and put a hunk of cheese on his head...shot in natural light, B/W...of course.

Or we take Charlie Watts to Gettysburg, stand hin in front of the Longstreet monument, put a lit candle on his head, and presto...instant cover.

Or we could het PJ Harvey to stand in an empty locker room with a jockstrap on her head.

You know what I mean. It could be our gimmick.

Can I write a monthly column of recommended listening, watching, and reading?

Can I have an "intern"? About 23y F, blonde, super hot, and stupid as all get out? Race isn't really important to me. I have no problem splitting the black oak.
11-16-02 12:03 AM
~AzQb

YesEminentM

First issue has Joey on the cover. Sort of a backstep a bit in history to see what tasteless earless ameritrash&drummachined eurotrashed we've become.

History lesson going back to the piss on the gas station!

Then Joey and theRamones slipping ship in Fogdon and starting the whole so-called Punk thing! Yes, these dorkNewYawk-as began that little piece of history.

Of course, AfTerRichmond. You know what i'm saying, i know you do.

This will be the first rag with AllTrUlYTasteful Writers. It will finally dig FoldedTome's last shovelfull on its overdue, WaY overdue, grave.

Joey : Premier Issue/

~zQ Cranked and spanked!
11-16-02 02:17 PM
Joey " First issue has Joey on the cover. Sort of a backstep a bit in history to see what tasteless earless ameritrash&drummachined eurotrashed we've become. "

<----- Tasteless ??????? Huh ?????????

I hear you little buddy . And what of this " Backstep a bit in history " she is talking about ? Christ , you want to go back in time , I got some nice stories about the " Hanoi Hilton circa 1971 " I can regail you with for hours . Or how about that time I went to Honolulu in March of 2000 to visit my best friend who had " retired " there . I step off the plane , go immediately to the Airport restroom to take a pee , on account of my very very shy bladder , and what do I see right in front of my very eyes ????? Placed ever so elegantly on top of the stall was a faded copy of MaxLugar's infamous ' June 3rd , 1999 McCann's Bar ' post ( Queens apartment years --- very fertile ground THAT summer ).

Believe it or leave it !!!!!!!!!!

But not now , no , now I must do some very sexy dancing for I have become quite flirtatious this morning . If I were a woman , I would still marry me .

Bunny

11-16-02 06:12 PM
nankerphelge Sometimes, at night, after some chiba and Jameson's, I could swear I almost see posts from our lost boy Joey, god rest his sweaty lil' soul.

I even see Larry Hagman, and that menacing smile.
I'm sure some day it'll stop....
11-16-02 06:17 PM
~AzQb

nankychibak

you saw that too? I thought it was just me!

~RoTbFl~SpJrLsS
11-16-02 09:16 PM
Honky Tonk Man Well i don't know what to type!

Im gueesing im a little late replying in this thread, but thanks to FG for saying im cute and anyone who thinks i look like a Rolling Stone!

~AzQb, that band will come some day!

Im getting over my head here, but im a different Stone everyday, today im Keith, tomorrow i could be Charlie!

I even dig up Brian now and again!

Not Bill though! Ohh shuddder...., though he did email me once. Nice guy!

Alex

The Rolling Stone of Today and Tomorrow!

[Edited by Honky Tonk Man]
11-18-02 01:21 PM
Joey " Sometimes, at night, after some chiba and Jameson's, I could swear I almost see posts from our lost boy Joey, god rest his sweaty lil' soul. "

Here I is .....................

Carly is all over me ........................probably has Persian lineage or something ....................like sheep do !!!!!

Cloven Hoofed Bitches !!!!!!

Sheepish Joey ( Scorn of HP )

11-20-02 12:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Scope named this pic "The Master and the Young Student" LOL... with teachers like me who the fuck needs to go to school

I added some texts last week and sent the pic to Alex for his approval as I was adding texts to his character. He approved, but I think your imagination folks flights higher than ours, so help us out with the texts. "I don't remember, I don't recall, I have no memories of anything at all"

BTW, the original texts were:

Voodoo: I do love "Altered States", specially on a Stones show!
Honky Tonk Man: That's why I'm here Voodoo
Voodoo: I mean the movie!

...some minutes later...

...and I was singing JJF with the sole of my shoe as a mike!

oooooh... aaaaaah... Thanks Master Keithfucius!

11-20-02 05:45 PM
Honky Tonk Man LOL GERARDO!

I thought it was "Under My Thumb" you were singing!

Alex
11-20-02 09:17 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Alex, you look so *angry* in that picture! I am willing to bet the amount of alcohol and/or other inhibitive substances you consumed were exponentially lower than our Unholy Trinitarian.

Voodoo: Lighten up, my son! Allow me to free your mind...
HTM: You couldn't even free up yours enough to find your beer!

*several hours later*

HTM: Sorry I doubted you, Maharishi Voodoo...
Voodoo: *snore*

Now what else was I going to say... Oh.

For the cover of the SuperHeavyHitter, Joey should be on one of those holographic prints so it looks like his feet are moving down a long road. And in the distance, the lights of sirens...

I plan to find a group of like-minded young Stones fans and take them out to the FleetCenter with me for my column. Then I'll laugh when I'm the only one with a ticket.

Enveloping...

No, wait, that's not right.

-tSYX --- It's a struggle, baby...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5