ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Philips Arena, Atlanta, February 8, 2006
© Yokero Tuchiko with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who Went to Ronnie's Book Signing?? Report In, Please! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
8th November 2007 08:13 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
2 references to teh rag trade on that album...

"Respectable," no?
8th November 2007 08:58 PM
glencar yep
8th November 2007 10:13 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
glencar wrote:
yep

That is posting!

W-W-W-What????.....

Oh sure...

8th November 2007 11:52 PM
angee FOTP. thanks for the stories and picks, and you too tumbled, looks like you captured him pretty well there, in the third row?

Bitch, so happy for you that you made it in there...Didn't I meet that person in the picture with you in London along with you, of course, in the Pilot Inn, I believe, or was it in the St. Giles watering hole?

hugs,
a (from Ohio)
[Edited by angee]
9th November 2007 03:31 AM
Shmoey
quote:
JohnDoey wrote:

That is posting!

W-W-W-What????.....

Oh sure...

you make Shmoey shit liquid and want to
put my Bon Jovi album on the stereo
9th November 2007 08:33 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

He'll just do what he does on tour.... Blondie will be under the desk signing the books while Keith distracts them with a leg kick plus double fist to the head-chest-grion maneuver.

THAT'S POSTIN!!
YOU'RE RIGHT
9th November 2007 09:18 AM
Shmoey good morning Perks

are we weeding today?!?
9th November 2007 11:18 AM
tumbled Actually I think that is Dave's backpack, he is a hiker.

I wasn'tthere, I posted the pics that Dave on the platter took with trusty camera. Thanks for the pix and everything. very cool. the book is a gem in my book
10th November 2007 10:14 AM
Bitch
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i think i should be a rocks off header for a day...after all i did wait 10 solid hours to send you folks the shitty dark pictures.
then bitch should be a header picture too....that hippy gal waiting so patiently for sex.

c'mon gazza....whadda say?

uh-huh, that's me, the hippie gal waiting for sex!!! LOL!

10th November 2007 10:26 AM
Bitch
quote:
angee wrote:
FOTP. thanks for the stories and picks, and you too tumbled, looks like you captured him pretty well there, in the third row?

Bitch, so happy for you that you made it in there...Didn't I meet that person in the picture with you in London along with you, of course, in the Pilot Inn, I believe, or was it in the St. Giles watering hole?

hugs,
a (from Ohio)

Thanks angee! yes, thats my friend Krista, we were in London at Jack Horners and at the St Giles too. She lives on Long Island, so we get together in the city for the Stones events. "Stones people are the best people" is my motto especially when it involes anything Stones related. No one else can appreciate every Stonesworthy event, and the "stonesgasm" we get while doing it!! LOL! (It's not something we do to each other btw its what the Stones do to us).....ok the term 'Stonesgasms' was not made up by me, I heard it from michelejagger, she coined the phrase.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)