ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1978 Mr. Robert Altman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations President Bush Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
November 3rd, 2004 10:51 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
We can't debate that whole Iraq thing again. I'm not 100% in favor of it but we can't cut & run at this point.

BLANK FRIGGIN STARE HOMBRE!!!
November 3rd, 2004 11:08 AM
jb The only good thing is that Bush will continue to piss the French off..and I support him on that 100%!!!
November 3rd, 2004 11:10 AM
LadyJane Kerry to concede this afternoon at 1:00 pm EST.

LJ.
November 3rd, 2004 11:12 AM
glencar Our long national nightmare is near end!
November 3rd, 2004 11:14 AM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Our long national nightmare is near end!

We are doomed. I was at an election party last night and we all decided to move to Canada...

The world will continue to see the Americans as stupid tools...

November 3rd, 2004 11:16 AM
Joey

I just Barfed !
November 3rd, 2004 11:18 AM
gustavobala sorry, but now, more airplanes crahes into buildings

November 3rd, 2004 11:18 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

I just Barfed !

I'm hung over...on three buck chuck...

November 3rd, 2004 11:19 AM
Bloozehound

Hey guys!

Who's in the White House?

Bush! Bush! Bush! Bush!

Bush! Bush! Bush! Bush!

Bush! Bush! Bush! Bush!

Bush! Bush! Bush! Bush!

Bush! Bush! Bush! Bush!

Bush! Bush! Bush! Bush!

sung to the tune of "Who Let the Dogs Out"
November 3rd, 2004 11:21 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Hey guys!

Bush! Bush! Bush! Bush!

Bush! Bush! Bush! Bush!

Bush! Bush! Bush! Bush!

Bush! Bush! Bush! Bush!

Bush! Bush! Bush! Bush!

Bush! Bush! Bush! Bush!

sung to the tune of "Who Let the Dogs Out"

need I say more...????

November 3rd, 2004 11:22 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Kerry to concede this afternoon at 1:00 pm EST.

LJ.

This is the right move...we lost and must move on. We got an old fashioned ass whooping and Bush has a clear mandate to move the country towards his conservative fundamnetalism agenda. Don't be surprised to see a draft , overruling of Roe vs. Wade, school prayer, privitization of social security, and a cap on personal injury/medical malpractice awards the next few years. Bush will be in a position to appoint at least 3 new Supreme Coutt justices which will further facilitate the conservative agenda at least for the next 30 years..This is the realty and we(dems) must accept it....Fortunately for me, I make a good living and will not be affected...if the draft is reinstated, I'll send the family to Canada and remain here. I feel bad those less fortunate, as only people with money,like me, shall prosper the next several decades(The inheritance tax is expire in 2010 and the wealthy will be able to pass the $$ on without estate taxes).....
November 3rd, 2004 11:23 AM
Angiegirl Well, Kerry concedes, Bush wins and the whole thing will get even more conservative. Let's just hope that won't necessarily be a bad thing . What a total waste of enormous amounts of money, time, attention and hope, sigh. Just MHO.
November 3rd, 2004 11:26 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
This is the right move...we lost and must move on. We got an old fashioned ass whooping and Bush has a clear mandate to move the country towards his conservative fundamnetalism agenda. Don't be surprised to see a draft , overruling of Roe vs. Wade, school prayer, privitization of social security, and a cap on personal injury/medical malpractice awards the next few years. Bush will be in a position to appoint at least 3 new Supreme Coutt justices which will further facilitate the conservative agenda at least for the next 30 years..This is the realty and we(dems) must accept it....Fortunately for me, I make a good living and will not be affected...if the draft is reinstated, I'll send the family to Canada and remain here. I feel bad those less fortunate, as only people with money,like me, shall prosper the next several decades(The inheritance tax is expire in 2010 and the wealthy will be able to pass the $$ on without estate taxes).....

Frightening but true, jb!!!

We, the hard working middle class, are doomed!! I am glad I do not have children.

LJ.
November 3rd, 2004 11:26 AM
jb
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Well, Kerry concedes, Bush wins and the whole thing will get even more conservative. Let's just hope that won't necessarily be a bad thing . What a total waste of enormous amounts of money, time, attention and hope, sigh. Just MHO.

The Christian right came out in the millions while the youth vote listened to Springsteen but never voted....they have only themslves to blame ehne their asses are drafted....
November 3rd, 2004 11:29 AM
Gazza
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

need I say more...????

LOL. I think what disturbs me the most is the enthusiasm that so many people have for ANY politician, let alone either of these two.
November 3rd, 2004 11:29 AM
jb Yes LJ, you(the middle class) are doomed...don't ever think of getting ahead as you(the middle class) are forever stuck working long hrs for low wages, with little if any benefits. Rich people, like me, continue to get tax breaks and soon my capital gains will be tax free....I feel bad for you..glad you got to ride in the benz!!!!
November 3rd, 2004 11:34 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
Yes LJ, you(the middle class) are doomed...don't ever think of getting ahead as you(the middle class) are forever stuck working long hrs for low wages, with little if any benefits. Rich people, like me, continue to get tax breaks and soon my capital gains will be tax free....I feel bad for you..glad you got to ride in the benz!!!!

Yes...glad I got to ride in the Benz also. Also glad I implanted a hidden camera/microphone and will take you for millions.

LJ.
November 3rd, 2004 11:35 AM
Nellcote hey JB, If I'm not mistaken, LJ, just A-Rod bitch slapped you upside the head.

Rock On LJ!
November 3rd, 2004 11:36 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Frightening but true, jb!!!

We, the hard working middle class, are doomed!! I am glad I do not have children.

LJ.

Amen My Stonesian Queen .

I really feel sorry for Children in the United States as they are stuck paying off the TEN TRILLION DOLLAR National Debt and fighting these " Wars of National Liberation " whilst they toil away at egregious " Sh## Jobs " all their lives .........

Then again , when your " Half - in - the - Bag " on a Friday Evening whilst consuming copious amounts of Heinekens and " Jaggerbombs " .. what the Frig do I care .

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

JACKY ! ™

[Edited by Joey]
November 3rd, 2004 11:36 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

LOL. I think what disturbs me the most is the enthusiasm that so many people have for ANY politician, let alone either of these two.

Gazza, I predicted a big Bush win , as as usual, was proven correct. Apparently the early exit polling showing Kerry doing quite well, was completey off the mark!!! I knew Bush would win Fla. easily(as I also predicted) and he clearly had a substantial lead in Ohio..so mo big surprise...the youth didn't show up and the Christian right did!!! I think the reason I make a lot of Money and win cases is not that I am smarter , but most people are very dumb!!! You got blue collar guys , barely off the dole, voting for Bush b/c he is "tougher" than Kerry. You got surburban moms, whose kids may inevitably get drafted voting for Bush, and youu have a new wave of conservative youth who went to see the "Passions" by the millions being told if you vote for kERRY YOU ARE A BABY KILLER AND SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGES.....
[Edited by jb]
November 3rd, 2004 11:39 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Gazza, I predicted a big Bush win , as as usual, was proven correct. Apparently the early exit polling showing Kerry doing quite well, was completey off the mark!!! I knew Bush would win Fla. easily(as I also predicted) and he clearly had a substantial lead in Ohio..so mo big surprise...the youth didn't show up and the Christian right did!!! I think the reason I make a lot of Money and win cases is not that I am smarter , but most people are very dumb!!! You got blue collar guys , barely off the dole, voting for Bush b/c he is "tougher" than Kerry. You got surburban moms, whose kids may inevitably get drafted voting for Bush, and youu have a new wave of conservative youth who went to see the "Passions" by the millions being told if you vote for kERRY YOU ARE A BABY KILLER AND SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGES.....
[Edited by jb]

I would like to caress your kneecaps ™
November 3rd, 2004 11:41 AM
glencar Oh I feel so good (apologies to R. Thompson). What a gorgeous day.
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Gazza, I predicted a big Bush win , as as usual, was proven correct......

You mean, like the Feb'05 Philadelphia start for the Stones tour??

Predicting Bush winning was hardly rocket science, lets face it as he's been ahead in the polls almost all year. Wouldnt exactly say it was a 'big' win either, lets face it - the polls werent that far off the mark in the end.

and yes, most people - everywhere - are dumb, whether its in their politics or taste in music....
glencar Hillary in '08? Good luck!
November 3rd, 2004 11:42 AM
jb Mel Gibson is a jew-hating bastard!!!
November 3rd, 2004 11:42 AM
Nellcote Glencar;

It's either Rudy G or Mitt Romney in '08
Write it down now....
November 3rd, 2004 11:43 AM
Joey

I just Barfed AGAIN !
glencar Gazza, this win was a big win. Neither candidate scored over 50% & it was generally conceded that with 3rd party guys, neither would break that mark. Plus all the "Vote Or Die!" nonsense & that Springsteen tour seemed to herald a major move to Kerry. And now the bastard's conceding!
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

You mean, like the Feb'05 Philadelphia start for the Stones tour??

Predicting Bush winning was hardly rocket science, lets face it as he's been ahead in the polls almost all year. Wouldnt exactly say it was a 'big' win either, lets face it - the polls werent that far off the mark in the end.

and yes, most people - everywhere - are dumb, whether its in their politics or taste in music....

My sources still have the opening date Feb 8th, 2005 at the Trocedereo in Philly!!! Look for the fan club special packages!!!
November 3rd, 2004 11:44 AM
glencar Rudy G? Not sure. He makes many mistakes such as the one last week blaming the troops. Romney is possible.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8