ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1978 Mr. Robert Altman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Rocks Off" The Novel Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
October 28th, 2004 06:26 PM
gypsy Well, Trey, there are many different ways. I plan on catching two or more cadets frolicking nude in the woods behind the boys dormitory, and stealing their uniforms. I could just beat up one little sissy cadet, but I don't like violence, so I'll stick to Plan A.
October 28th, 2004 06:30 PM
Trey Krimsin You can always use some knockout gas and then get some Polaroids of the cadets in some compromising positions.

Stealing and blackmail. What a combo!
October 28th, 2004 06:52 PM
charlotte Flash from Istanbul:

Irina has been seen running out of Voodoo's room with only her panties on, she is being chased by a drunk Irishman...

but wait...that's NOT Voodoo's room(WTF)!!!!!! reports are saying that Voodoo may have shaven his hair...the location is not known at this time...

LJ is still going strong at the "coffeehouses"!!! rumor has it, she is a cum guzzler...

Swiss doctors are wondering what happened to all of the sperm that was in the handsome redheads' balls??

Did Gypsy drained them completely dry??? Holy shit!!!
October 28th, 2004 07:15 PM
Trey Krimsin I thought Cum Guzzler was the name of a soda in Eastern Europe. Shows what I know......

LOL
October 28th, 2004 07:53 PM
gypsy Well, Trey, ya see, two boys romping nude at Howe isn't frowned upon...it's condoned, maybe even encouraged. So there's no use in trying to blackmail a couple of lads experimenting with one another. HOWE-ever, the polaroids might fetch a good price on the Howe campus, as masturbation material can always be of use.
October 28th, 2004 07:54 PM
LadyJane gyps...check your e-mail ASAP you slot!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
October 28th, 2004 08:00 PM
gypsy Okay.
And, just for the record, I learned my slotiness from you.
October 29th, 2004 05:37 AM
charlotte Report from St. Petersburg (Russia)

Irina has been seen running out of Voodoo's room with only her panties on, she is being chased by a drunk Irishman...
she was laughing and saying in Russian "Âû èìååòå òàêîé ìàëåíüêèé ÷ëåí!!!!" or in spanish"¡Usted tiene un pene tan pequeño!
Also the drunk was seen smashing the stereo system on board the ship because of the playing of Live Licks!

LJ is having too much fun in Amsterdam!!!

Swiss doctors are still wondering...

[Edited by charlotte]
October 29th, 2004 02:34 PM
charlotte Hong Kong Intel:

Voodoo is passed out on the ship as this is going on live in his room...

October 29th, 2004 02:36 PM
Joey
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Hong Kong Intel:

Voodoo is passed out on the ship as this is going on live in his room...

God , THAT is sooooooooooooo Beautiful !

...I'm Chubbin' ™

Jacky Fly ™
October 29th, 2004 02:39 PM
gypsy Personally, I'd rather see two young virile Howe cadets passionately kissing.
October 29th, 2004 02:45 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Personally, I'd rather see two young virile Howe cadets passionately kissing.

Like this?

LJ.

HeHeHeHe...I'm in trouble!!!!
October 29th, 2004 02:49 PM
gypsy Why? Why did you have to post that? Now I'm going to have to postpone my trip to the grocery store--due to the fact that I must now go masturbate.
October 29th, 2004 02:50 PM
charlotte
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Why? Why did you have to post that? Now I'm going to have to postpone my trip to the grocery store--due to the fact that I must now go masturbate.

Please wait...Hong Kong Intel will take pictures!!!
October 29th, 2004 02:52 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Like this?

LJ.

HeHeHeHe...I'm in trouble!!!!

I'm REALLY Chubbin'™

JACKY ™
October 29th, 2004 04:00 PM
gypsy I think every heterosexual male that views the infamous TomL/Nanky Love photo will go the way of HOWE.
October 29th, 2004 05:37 PM
kath who's hairy arm is that over the smooching hotsie totsies?

joey?????

you prankster!!!
October 29th, 2004 06:20 PM
Trey Krimsin It hasn't worked on me yet.
October 29th, 2004 10:20 PM
gypsy kath, that chick does have a hairy arm. Gross! I can't believe I made out for her for dope.

That's great, Trey...just keep denying it...when you decide to come out of the closet, I've got a FABULOUS crisp new Howe uniform just for you!
October 29th, 2004 10:27 PM
Trey Krimsin I'm not gonna have Nankerace come after me and try to steal that uniform. That is, if I ever get one. And I'm not getting the uniform.
October 29th, 2004 10:28 PM
parmeda
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
I'm not gonna have Nankerace come after me and try to steal that uniform. That is, if I ever get one. And I'm not getting the uniform.

Wanna bet, Trey?
I'll tie you to a pole and put one on ya!
October 29th, 2004 10:35 PM
Trey Krimsin I assure you it won't happen.

I am not in denial. I don't need any lessons from a Howe cadet on male bonding. I am not attending a Nankerace concert. And I won't wear the fancy headgear to get any cadet's attention.

Not gonna happen.
October 29th, 2004 11:07 PM
LadyJane Ummmm....Trey...you REALLY don't want to tempt parmeda. If you think gypsy is ballsy...the gypsy/parmeda combo is equilvent to a weapon of mass destruction.

LMAO.

LJ.
October 29th, 2004 11:13 PM
Trey Krimsin Bring 'em on! I know I can take 'em.

(brings out rocket launchers and cannons)

I'm ready for ya!
October 29th, 2004 11:55 PM
gypsy Trey, I can read through your posts...and you're scared. Calm down.
October 30th, 2004 12:01 AM
Trey Krimsin I am perfectly calm. I.....

(loud banging is heard in the house)

No, get away! I will not wear that uniform, you....

(runs away, very fast)
October 30th, 2004 04:17 PM
charlotte This picture was taken on the ship by a "Star" reporter!!Is this really Gypsy??!!...mmmmmmmmmmmm

[Edited by charlotte]
October 30th, 2004 06:21 PM
gypsy No, that's not me...but she's a pretty girl.
I hate toilet seat covers...they're so old-fashioned.
October 30th, 2004 09:02 PM
Trey Krimsin All I'm gonna do after that is sit down, drink a Heineken, watch football, and listen to some Stones. First, Underover and then Exile.
October 31st, 2004 10:18 AM
charlotte Ladies, this picture was taken by the Brazilian police last night on board the ship:
Can you name these RO guys?

[Edited by charlotte]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6