ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1978 Mr. Robert Altman
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Rocks Off" The Novel Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
October 26th, 2004 09:18 AM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Very funny and in some cases maybe not that far from reality!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 26th, 2004 10:08 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey - did you eat my George Bush as Manet's Olympia signature? I REALLY don't want to find that half digested up your arse during our late afternoon uncaking session.

October 26th, 2004 10:09 AM
not bound to please
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Joey - did you eat my George Bush as Manet's Olympia signature? I REALLY don't want to find that half digested up your arse during our late afternoon uncaking session.

hey - it's back! Thanks for puking it up!

October 26th, 2004 10:44 AM
charlotte FLASH:

Gypsy has been seen on deck in her string bikini

Agents in her room have found a number of red pubes on the sheets and (hold on to your balls) a hair plucker next to the bed...

the handsome redhead who at this time cannot be identified... cannot be found
October 26th, 2004 11:25 AM
Joey
" Joey - did you eat my George Bush as Manet's Olympia signature? I REALLY don't want to find that half digested up your arse during our late afternoon uncaking session. "

<----- Lambchop ...........................................

THE SCENE :

******** Cut to NYC , specifically ' Times Square ' , on a very early Sunday Morning in Manhattan -- say 6:30 AM EDT . The air is misty , the sky grey and the pavement completely wet with not a soul to be found anywhere within a ten mile radius.....................the camera opens up to a wide- angle , breathtakingly illuminating panoramic shot of Joey chasing Lambchop's Avatar across 54th Street whilst Joey keeps braying , ... " Come Here !!! " .............." COME HERE !!!!!!!! " ..... Fade to Black ********

JJJJJJJJJJJazzy Joe !

[ Edited by ]

[Edited by Joey]
October 26th, 2004 11:39 AM
LadyJane Joey...have I mentioned that tele's paragraph about YOU was my favorite part of his brilliant post!!!???

I've reread that thing at least 20 times and I'm still giggling!!

LJ.
October 26th, 2004 11:54 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Joey...have I mentioned that tele's paragraph about YOU was my favorite part of his brilliant post!!!???

LJ.

LadyJane ................................

You are much loved by The Joey .

W- W- W- What ?!?! ....Oh , sure :

" I'm sittin' in the railway station
Got a ticket for my destination
On a tour of one night stands
My suitcase and guitar in hand
And every stop is neatly planned
For a poet and a one man band

Homeward bound
I wish I was
Homeward bound
Home, where my thought's escaping
Home, where my music's playing
Home, where my love lies waiting
Silently for me

Everyday's an endless stream
Of cigarettes and magazines
And each town looks the same to me
The movies and the factories
And every stranger's face I see
Reminds me that I long to be

Homeward bound
I wish I was
Homeward bound
Silently for me

Tonight I'll sing my songs again
I'll play the game and pretend
But all my words come back to me
In shades of mediocrity
Like emptyness in harmony
I need someone to comfort me

Homeward bound
I wish I was
Homeward bound
Silently for me
Silently for me
Silently for me ................."
October 26th, 2004 12:46 PM
jb The novel ends with the infamous lines of "Ninea abs shae monkey!!!! Meine Liebe asbs-monkey!!!...to be continued!!!
October 26th, 2004 01:11 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Joey...have I mentioned that tele's paragraph about YOU was my favorite part of his brilliant post!!!???

LJ.

It is the only truth...

October 26th, 2004 01:28 PM
Joey
quote:

It is the only truth...

No , oh " Stuffed " one ..............

The truth lies in the Center Spread :

Now Go Ahead !!! ….. Touch him! Love him! Liebe meine abs-monkee."

Liebe Meine Abs-Monkee !!!

LIEBE MEINE ABS MONKEE !!!!!!!!!

LIEBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy Caked !
October 26th, 2004 01:32 PM
luxury1 Red pubes in Gypsy's bed sheets?? Holy christ, I didnt realize LadyJane and Gypsy were pie-eaters!! Will wonders never cease.
October 26th, 2004 01:33 PM
Joey
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I didnt realize LadyJane and Gypsy were pie-eaters!! Will wonders never cease.

It's the " In " thing these days ...............

Developing ............................

Munching .............................

Joey Nicks !
October 26th, 2004 01:38 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

No , oh " Stuffed " one ..............

The truth lies in the Center Spread :

Now Go Ahead !!! ….. Touch him! Love him! Liebe meine abs-monkee."

Liebe Meine Abs-Monkee !!!

LIEBE MEINE ABS MONKEE !!!!!!!!!

LIEBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy Caked !

That's it - I'm wearing my African nail fetish suit for your next uncaking...

October 26th, 2004 01:39 PM
Joey
quote:

That's it - I'm wearing my African nail fetish suit for your next uncaking...

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !
October 26th, 2004 01:54 PM
LadyJane
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Red pubes in Gypsy's bed sheets?? Holy christ, I didnt realize LadyJane and Gypsy were pie-eaters!! Will wonders never cease.

www.howemilitary.com

LJ.
October 26th, 2004 02:22 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !

Yeah - and see that crown Dick Cheney is holding....it's jewel encrusted....
October 26th, 2004 02:38 PM
charlotte Bulletin: From the Albanian secret police-

The freighter has passed the straits of Gibraltar (WTF??)and heading to the Mediterranean Sea...

Voodoo has been spotted with a Russian beauty queen and has ordered two cases of (glow-in-dark) condoms...

The ship has thrown over board a ton of Joey's toxic waste, Greenpeace is on their way...

Gypsy is still glowing after a night of incredible sex...

Reykjavik officials are still looking for the person blasting Bruce Springsteen tunes from the ships Bose speakers...

No sign of the handsome red head...doesnt look good...

another major report is due later tonight on the others...

October 26th, 2004 02:40 PM
J.J.Flash This telecaster.....man....helluva John Grisham......

Superb novel.
October 26th, 2004 02:40 PM
gypsy Pie-eaters? Nuh-uh. They don't teach that at Howe. LJ and I did not attend Howe for 4 years without earning the nicknames "Deep Throat" and "Cum Guzzler" for nothing.
October 26th, 2004 02:43 PM
Joey
quote:

Yeah - and see that crown Dick Cheney is holding....it's jewel encrusted....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why Lamby ?!?! ...........WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Frisky and Sturch !
October 26th, 2004 03:08 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why Lamby ?!?! ...........WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Frisky and Sturch !

I am trying to redeem...

and make you scream, at the same time!

What did you have for lunch?

I had marinated Persian mushrooms with several glasses of merlot.

October 26th, 2004 03:14 PM
gypsy Quit ruining tele's RO novel page, you two!
One more lame-ass post on this thread, joey--and, so help me God, I will take off your helmet and knock your teeth out.
October 26th, 2004 03:17 PM
Joey
quote:

What did you have for lunch?

Cup of Soup at " Bruegger's Bagels "

Lambchop ..................I have said it many many times -- In life , there are the " Caked " and the " Uncaked " . YOU , my Dear , are of the UnCaked Varietal .

Now , Get Over Here !!!!!!!!!!!

" Git !!! "

I said , " GIT !!!!!!!!! "

*********** JOEY GRABS LAMBY'S BATHETIC LITTLE AVATAR AND RAMS IT UP SO FAR UP HIS ARSE THAT HE CAN TASTE RAYON **************

Jacky Cakes !

October 26th, 2004 03:20 PM
Joey
" One more lame-ass post on this thread, joey--and, so help me God, I will take off your helmet and knock your teeth out. "

Helmet ?!?!

HELMET ?!?

Don't you mess with me Tardrite 2005 Sister :

Oh and what a model year 2005 is !

Tardrite completely overhauled the body style.
No more hard breaks along the temporal lobe.
Nosiree -- 2005 brings a sleek aerodynamic look with flowing lines and a mercurial "wing" on the sides!

Plus, the optional voice recognition system allows your young Joey to make pitch and yaw adjustments "on the fly" .

I thank you all for your time today .

Tiger !

October 26th, 2004 03:24 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Cup of Soup at " Bruegger's Bagels "

Lambchop ..................I have said it many many times -- In life , there are the " Caked " and the " Uncaked " . YOU , my Dear , are of the UnCaked Varietal .

Now , Get Over Here !!!!!!!!!!!

" Git !!! "

I said , " GIT !!!!!!!!! "

*********** JOEY GRABS LAMBY'S BATHETIC LITTLE AVATAR AND RAMS IT UP SO FAR UP HIS ARSE THAT HE CAN TASTE RAYON **************

Jacky Cakes !

I am 100% natural fiber Joey - how many times must I remind you? Didn't you ram me up so high last month you were spitting cotton? You ain't touching the cashmere yet. I want you take me to Ruth's Chris like you promised! Then, perhaps...

sorry gypsy, but I'm going to have to play badassed lit critic here - this "novel" needs to be hijacked. Where's Maxy when you need him...?

October 26th, 2004 03:25 PM
gypsy Actually, joey, I'm sorry to disappoint you...we couldn't afford the new Tardrite 2005 for you. So, we got you an old high school football helmet, and slapped a Howe Military sticker on each side. Enjoy.
October 26th, 2004 03:25 PM
gypsy He's making a boy child with Mrs. Maxy.
October 26th, 2004 03:29 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Actually, joey, I'm sorry to disappoint you...we couldn't afford the new Tardrite 2005 for you. So, we got you an old high school football helmet, and slapped a Howe Military sticker on each side. Enjoy.

You make Joey weep and shit liquid .
October 26th, 2004 03:30 PM
gypsy Well, joey, we didn't want it cutting into our chiba money. We assumed you would understand.
October 26th, 2004 03:32 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Well, joey, we didn't want it cutting into our chiba money. We assumed you would understand.

It's Coming !

{{{{ ! }}}}
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6