ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
¡ Gracias Fernando !
Watts by Aceves
Angel Stadium of Anaheim - Anahaeim, CA - 4th November 2005
© 2005 Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Angry Message from JB (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
October 28th, 2005 03:27 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joy excuse me, but you're simply too much for me, sorry! Goodbye!

October 28th, 2005 03:30 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

October 28th, 2005 03:31 PM
Sir Stonesalot >SS, top shelf only for you my friend!<

Thanks Charlotte. Sorry we missed each other in Hershey.

Taking your family to see The Stones is fantastic innit?

We are cool Daddy-Os.

October 28th, 2005 04:01 PM
Joey

" There were birds in the sky
But I never saw them winging
No, I never saw them at all
Till there was you...

There were bells on the hill
But I never heard them ringing
No, I never heard them at all
Till there was you...

Then there was music...
And wonderful roses...
They tell me...
In sweet fragrant meadows
Of dawn....
And dew....

There were birds in the sky
But I never saw them winging
No, I never saw them at all
Till there was you...

There were bells on the hill
But I never heard them ringing
No, I never heard them at all
Till there was you...

Then there was music...
And wonderful roses...
They tell me...
In sweet fragrant meadows
Of dawn....
And dew....

There was love all around
But I never heard it singing
No, I never heard it all
Till there was you...

Till...there was you. "

http://www.omahameca.com/default.asp?lnopt=9&sn1opt=1&sn2opt=1&sn3opt=1&bldgopt=1&month=10&year=2005&newsID=0

October 28th, 2005 04:02 PM
telecaster Cattlemans at 3:30?

Have your gal call my gal
October 28th, 2005 04:03 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Pugsly, please let Josh know that Iran like wants to totally schmear Israel right now. I think I heard that on the news somewhere.

Iran's nuclear reactor only has DAYS left ...

" It's going to be an ' interesting ' winter Ronnie ! "

Joey " Spiro " Agnew
October 28th, 2005 04:05 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Cattlemans at 3:30?

Have your gal call my gal

" Dallas premiered in 1978 and soon became an international phenomenon, airing in over 130 countries around the world. By the third season, the series garnered critical acclaim and had faithful following tuning-in weekly to get a glimpse into the Ewing family and the latest escapades of J.R. (Larry Hagman), the unscrupulous leader of the pack. Season Three follows the Ewing clan through power struggles, dubious business deals, infidelity, kidnappings, until the gripping season finale, when the world was left guessing, “Who shot JR?”.

Over its 14 seasons, Dallas garnered 17 Emmy nominations and four wins, 14 Golden Globe nominations and one win, and was the #1 or #2 rated network series for five consecutive seasons.

Dallas: The Complete Third Season DVD special features include:

“Who Shot JR?” : a never-before-seen featurette, documenting the groundbreaking use of the season-end cliffhanger and detailing the length the series’ creators went to in keeping the surprise ending a secret. Interviews include series creator and key cast members.
Audio commentary on “A House Divided” and “Sue Ellen’s Choice” by Linda Gray and Patrick Duffy.
BASICS

$39.98 SRP

Street Date: August 9, 2005

http://www.ultimatedallas.com/dvd/
October 28th, 2005 04:42 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Iran's nuclear reactor only has DAYS left ...

" It's going to be an ' interesting ' winter Ronnie ! "

Joey " Spiro " Agnew

Que? Iran has nukes? Boom nukes? Those guys are nuts. Hezbollah nuts.

Smacko! Whacko!

We've been hit! We've been hit!
Save the bombardier! Save the bombardier!

October 28th, 2005 05:39 PM
kenhoran if jb needs something i can help with
i'm in pembroke pines
ken horan 954-632-4533
jb highland beach got power today at noon
this is a goog sign
October 28th, 2005 05:50 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Now onto the main point. It disgusted jb and to an extent me that I found out that only one person has checked on his well being after his family...Me. jb has been carrying freeloaders this entire tour by buying dinner and drinks left and right. and very few people have tried to contact him to see if he was ok. It seems he feels that people show up in droves when he has his wallet open, and when it is time where he needs some support (I couldnt imagine having to watch my pregnant wife suffer!), everyone disappears.

the situation that JB and his family are going thru is sad. My prayers go out to them. But this part is just disgusting. JB's "friends" here are all adults well over the age of 40. I'm assuming many of whom have responsible careers and family. Yet, arent resposible enough to call to check on thier friend. But are more than happy to sponge off him and take advantage of his generosity at shows. That kind of behavior is appalling. You should all be embarassed of yourselves. You should be embarrassed just for the fact that you would freeload off of a friend like that. Its shameful to freeload off a fellow adult like that. Fucking pay your way. And if someone buys you a drink or a meal then you repay them in kind. Anything else is disgraceful behavior. And to then not reach out to that person in their time of need is just hideous.

I am seriously disgusted reading this.

fucking pathetic behavior from adults

JB should post a list of each and every single freeloader that rode his bar tab without so much as buying him one back as well as list of every so-called "friend" of his here that didnt reach out to check on him.

the list should then be stickied at the top of the page for all to see who the disgraceful freeloaders are. This way, everyone will know who the bottom feeding, freeloading, two-faced leeches here are. And, then, when you "greet" them you can think twice about buying them a round.

rant over.

good luck JB.
October 28th, 2005 05:55 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Que? Iran has nukes? Boom nukes? Those guys are nuts. Hezbollah nuts.

Smacko! Whacko!

We've been hit! We've been hit!
Save the bombardier! Save the bombardier!

" Iran Leader Reiterates Anti-Israel Stance "

" Iran's ultraconservative president — spurning international outrage over his remarks about Israel — joined more than a million demonstrators who flooded the streets of the capital and other major cities Friday to back his call for the destruction of the Jewish state.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stood fast behind his assertion that Israel should be wiped off the map and repeated the call during the nationwide protests Friday, the Muslim day of prayer.

But in an apparent attempt to blunt international outrage over Ahmadinejad's comments, the Iranian Embassy in Moscow issued a statement saying the Iranian leader did not want to "engage in a conflict."

Marching alongside the protesters, the 47-year-old former mayor of Tehran and one-time Republican Guard commander renewed his criticism of the West.

"They become upset when they hear any voice of truth-seeking. They think they are the absolute rulers of the world," he said during the al-Quds — or Jerusalem — Day protest, which was among the largest since they were first held in 1979 after Shiite Muslim clerics took power in Iran.

His fellow marchers carried placards reading "Death to Israel, death to America." It is not uncommon for an Iraqi president to join marches in the capital. Ahmadinejad was accompanied by five bodyguards, but otherwise security was not out of the ordinary for such an event.

Despite Ahmadinejad's continued harsh attacks on the West, former President Hashemi Rafsanjani tried to dial back the rhetoric, suggesting that Israelis and Palestinians hold a referendum to decide the future of Israeli-Palestinian relations.

"If Muslims and Palestinians agree (to a referendum), it will be a retreat but let's still hold a referendum," Rafsanjani said in his Friday prayer sermon.

The Iranian Embassy statement in Moscow said Ahmadinejad "did not have any intention to speak in sharp terms and engage in a conflict."

But that was not the message carried by the at least 200,000 Iranians who massed in Tehran to unleashed virulent condemnation against Israel, the United States and the West in general, accusing them of oppressing Palestinians and Iran.

Some demonstrators chanted "Israel is approaching its death" and wore white shrouds in a symbolic gesture expressing readiness to die for their cause.

A resolution was read at the end of the rallies backing "the position declared by the president that the Zionist regime must be wiped out."

Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki defended his president's comments, saying they represented Iran's long-held policy of not recognizing Israel.

"Unfortunately the Western countries have remained silent on the increasing inhuman activities of Israel," Mottaki said at the Tehran march.

Jerusalem Day protests attracted at least 100,000 in each of Iran's major cities and a total of more than a million nationwide, according to the state-run Islamic Republic News Agency. Major rallies also were held in other Middle Eastern countries.

In Beirut, the militant Hezbollah group marked the day by staging a parade that saw more than 6,000 guerrillas march in uniform through the streets of the Lebanese capital.

The Shiite group, which supports it Iranian mentors, has sought to strengthen its position in Lebanon after the withdrawal of Syrian troops.

At least 30,000 Bahrainis marched in their capital, Manama, burning Israeli and American flags and demanding their government rescind its recent decision to end its economic embargo of the Jewish state.

The United States said the Iranian leader's remarks have only underscored Washington's concern over Iran's nuclear program. Israel said Iran should be suspended from the United Nations. U.N. chief Kofi Annan expressed "dismay" at the comments in a rare rebuke of a U.N. member state.

The Vatican condemned as "unacceptable" statements denying the right of Israel to exist, although it did not mention Iran by name.

Russia, a key ally of Iran, summoned the Iranian ambassador seeking an explanation for the remarks.

Iran's seven state-run TV stations devoted coverage Friday to programs condemning the Jewish state and praising the Palestinian resistance since the 1948 creation of Israel.

Three stations also showed live coverage of crowds of people gathering Friday in streets throughout Tehran.

After Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini toppled the pro-Western Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi in 1979, he declared the last Friday of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan as an international day of struggle against Israel and for the liberation of Jerusalem. The founder of the Islamic regime had also called for Israel's destruction."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051028/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_israel_21&printer=1;_ylt=AlI_RjKOprik_vZ7EtM7B0YUewgF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3MXN1bHE0BHNlYwN0bWE-

October 28th, 2005 05:57 PM
Joey

**** It's PUB TIME ****

Brazen Head Here I come .............

Bye Bye Everyone ............. Bye Bons !!!! :

Flacky !
October 28th, 2005 06:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

the situation that JB and his family are going thru is sad. My prayers go out to them. But this part is just disgusting. JB's "friends" here are all adults well over the age of 40. I'm assuming many of whom have responsible careers and family. Yet, arent resposible enough to call to check on thier friend. But are more than happy to sponge off him and take advantage of his generosity at shows. That kind of behavior is appalling. You should all be embarassed of yourselves. You should be embarrassed just for the fact that you would freeload off of a friend like that. Its shameful to freeload off a fellow adult like that. Fucking pay your way. And if someone buys you a drink or a meal then you repay them in kind. Anything else is disgraceful behavior. And to then not reach out to that person in their time of need is just hideous.

I am seriously disgusted reading this.

fucking pathetic behavior from adults

JB should post a list of each and every single freeloader that rode his bar tab without so much as buying him one back as well as list of every so-called "friend" of his here that didnt reach out to check on him.

the list should then be stickied at the top of the page for all to see who the disgraceful freeloaders are. This way, everyone will know who the bottom feeding, freeloading, two-faced leeches here are. And, then, when you "greet" them you can think twice about buying them a round.

rant over.

good luck JB.

Say it, Saintie. I agree with your disgustment over the disgracefullness of these alleged "freeloafers" who would act in such appallingness. I too await the list of freeloafers so I can pesonally direct vulgritudes at them. This will not go unheeded by virtuosity. This is still an America with lots of justice and freedom.
October 28th, 2005 06:07 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Say it, Saintie. I agree with your disgustment over the disgracefullness of these alleged "freeloafers" who would act in such appallingness. I too await the list of freeloafers so I can pesonally direct vulgritudes at them. This will not go unheeded by virtuosity. This is still an America with lots of justice and freedom.

hopefully JB will post the list. The administrators here are rock solid, so I am fully confident that the list would then be stickied for all to see. Such shameful cretins should be outed. That type of behavior is unacceptable. All guilty freeloafers should be blacklisted.

no one here should ever be taken advantage of the way JB has.

this shit ends now.

[Edited by Saint Sway]
October 28th, 2005 06:14 PM
sirmoonie I couldn't agree more. I can hardly wait to get my hands on this Blacklist of freeloafers. There is going to be hell to pay for the frees. They will roo the day that they jipped up on Florida Josh hambone.
October 28th, 2005 06:23 PM
Angiegirl Take care Josh! I hope all will be well again soon for you, your family and everyone else affected.

OK Mother Earth, you had your blast these past few months, with all the storms and earthquakes, now stop it already!
October 28th, 2005 07:20 PM
charlotte
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>SS, top shelf only for you my friend!<

Thanks Charlotte. Sorry we missed each other in Hershey.

Taking your family to see The Stones is fantastic innit?

We are cool Daddy-Os.

No doubt SS!!! even got a big hug and kiss from a beautiful blond young lady(OK, so she was drunk)saying how cool it was of me "the Dad" to take my family to see the stones and how she hopes when she is older she could have those special moments...wife was cool with it...sort of
October 28th, 2005 07:22 PM
charlotte
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Take care Josh! I hope all will be well again soon for you, your family and everyone else affected.

OK Mother Earth, you had your blast these past few months, with all the storms and earthquakes, now stop it already!

on target Angie...on target...time for mother nature to chill, take a rest

jb, everyone is still thinking about you and your family.
October 28th, 2005 07:31 PM
kath i've checked on his well being through sdb....it's terrible that his family, along with thousands of others, have to endure the wrath of mother nature like this.

as i posted on sdb, and i am pretty sure here somewhere, i wish josh and his family well.

oh lookee!!! here's the post i left 4 days ago for josh and his family!!! not guilty, your honor!!!

Posted October 24th, 2005 04:05 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
josh, hope you and yours are safe and sound!!!

-----------------------------
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 2325 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Profile | PM | IP Logged
[Edited by kath]
October 28th, 2005 08:09 PM
Some Guy For jb,

Fear has nothing in me because perfect love casts out fear, according to I John 4:18, and perfect love has been shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. (Romans 5:5) Perfect Love is God Himself living in me. Therefore fear cannot live in me because God lives in me. And if God lives in me, then love lives in me, and fear and torment cannot live in me. They cannot even come near my dwelling place.

October 28th, 2005 11:24 PM
time is on my side Let me too add my concern not to just JB but to anyone caught up in any of these recent natural disasters whether they be in Florida, New Orleans, or in the Gulf Coast area. These are difficult times for all of these people and they need all the help & support they can get from "true" friends & relatives.

From what I can gather from the posts on this thread, there seems to be a large outcry among some posters that people who were with JB during many of these concerts and who were bought round upon round of drinks haven't expressed the proper amount of concern or respect.

Let me add a different echo to this discussion. One that I hope will not be misunderstood. Since when are friends ever bought with many rounds of free drinks or free meals??? My experience with human nature is that there are many people around you when TIMES are good but when TIMES get difficult somehow most of them have a way of disappearing on you. Has it ever been any different???
True friends that are with you through thick or thin are not so easy to come by.

JB seems like a genuinely nice guy and, if I ever get a chance to meet him, I'd like to buy him a round of drinks.
However, I also realize true, long lasting friends (the kind that worry about you during difficult times) are not necessarily the same ones who are your drinking buddies during special occasions like concerts, etc. (they could well be but friendships sometimes take TIME to form, a process where you have shared common experiences).

[Edited by time is on my side]
October 29th, 2005 12:13 AM
pdog Life is full of fair weathered friends. Not many hold your back while you puke or help you change the sheets after you shit yourself!
October 29th, 2005 03:16 PM
Joey " Fear has nothing in me because perfect love casts out fear, and perfect love has been shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. Perfect Love is God Himself living in me. Therefore fear cannot live in me because God lives in me. And if God lives in me, then love lives in me, and fear and torment cannot live in me. They cannot even come near my dwelling place. "

That is pretty good !!!!

Did Keith write that ?!?! ... Mick ?!?
October 29th, 2005 06:35 PM
Farrokh Bulsara For you JB, my Persian brother:

quote:
Ooo. you make me live
whatever this world can give to me
It's you, you're all I see
Ooo, you make me live now honey
Ooo, you make me live
You're the best friend
that I ever had

Money may not buy happiness, but it can damn well give it!

ZANZIBAR DAHLINGS!!!!
October 29th, 2005 07:17 PM
kath taffeta, darling.
October 30th, 2005 02:09 PM
Joey

Paul McCartney is " In the House " !!!!!!!

www.omahameca.com

October 30th, 2005 04:02 PM
Some Guy how did you use your extra hour?
October 30th, 2005 06:00 PM
kath slept in!!!!
October 30th, 2005 06:28 PM
Martha
quote:
Joey wrote:

You SHALL be greeted in three months

|
|
|
|
V

That Qwest thing looks like it came straight out of the Jetson's Joey. Assumming there is a connection I would like a hover craft sent to take me over to the show where we will be greeting one another.

Front row seats right my darlingk?

I"ll be wearing the "underware" you bought me.

And I'll have the stash.

JB YOU HAVE MY PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End transmission........or will it ever end?????????

The weed is being good to me tonight.

Joey....let me see Weedy Walker!
October 31st, 2005 12:28 PM
LadyJane Any word from Josh??

I tried to call him but got voicemail all weekend.

We are thinking of you, my friend.

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)