ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey is dead. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10-29-02 12:25 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
I am so confused! Please help me understand!

I wish I could help dude, but I have no idea what is going on. Seems like the whole world is off its axis or something. Go to a damn movie and end up with nerve gas in your neck. WTF is with that?

I wish Joey was around instead of being all like dead and whatnot. Remember those glow in the dark socks he used to wear? The ones with the little ducks on them? Remember he used to put them on his ears and then wear one of the punk-blue United Nations helmets and say "Pokey is my hero! Pokey is my hero!"

That was a trip when he used to do that.
10-29-02 12:42 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I feel better.

I tracked down Joey's parents to try to make amends for my killing their "son".

Not only did they forgive me, but they gave me a new car!

Turns out that they were never comfortable with Joey's chosen "lifestyle". Oh, they smiled and pretended that nothing was wrong. Yet after Sunday dinner, mother would secretly toss away all of the utensils and flatware that Joey ate his food with. Seems that they didn't want Joey's "queer cooties"(her words not mine.) getting all over anything....

Yep, they were quite relieved that I put Joey out of their misery.

10-29-02 01:00 PM
sirmoonie Remember that spat they had behind the 7-11? "Its just for pretend you idiot! I can't really make it bob up and down!"

Man, we were like "Who wears the pants in that family?" Yikes!
10-29-02 01:30 PM
steel driving hammer The Baby O' Reilly Oh Really Factor.
10-29-02 01:32 PM
Maxlugar Do you think Joey went to Heaven or Hell?

I'm pretty sure he's in hell but I want to see what everyone else thinks.

Is Maxy alone in this thought?

Developing................

Super Maxy Crisps! (Crispy Creature)
10-29-02 01:38 PM
Factory Girl Lets exhume both Joey & Brian-we'll get a group rate...lol.

Should we move this discussion to www.rotten.com?
10-29-02 01:52 PM
steel driving hammer http://www.rotten.com/

What a site from what a babe...
10-29-02 01:59 PM
Factory Girl LOL, Steel Dunkin Muffin. If the coffin and the shovel fit...
10-29-02 02:00 PM
sirmoonie Remember when he wanted us to call him Sherman? Everyone had to call him Sherman or he'd get all upset. Then that one dude said "Sure thing, spermin' Sherman!"

That was the end of that bit.
10-29-02 02:06 PM
steel driving hammer Day Time Joey vs Night Time Joey?

Discuss...

Think Day Time Joey is a bag of nerves...

Night Time Joey is more suttle and calm...
10-29-02 02:20 PM
Factory Girl Hey, you heard Dylan do "Brown Sugar"?
10-29-02 02:24 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Hey, you heard Dylan do "Brown Sugar"?

No I haven't! My mail box is as open as a parking lot...

Wait ting ting...
10-29-02 02:33 PM
sirmoonie And have you ever seen a grown man so attached to a poodle? Wonder how FiFi is taking the news? Who will apply the ointment all over his hindquarters now?
10-29-02 02:38 PM
steel driving hammer God I love it when women apply ointment on me.

Ever had Noxema rubed in yer ass? Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
10-29-02 02:38 PM
Factory Girl Steelie, you change avatars the way Jagger changes women...lol.

Btw, who is attached to Fifi? Is Fifi the C10 poodle?
10-29-02 02:44 PM
steel driving hammer Joey is.

Babe a new avatar is like a new drug w/ no side effects...
10-29-02 05:33 PM
Joey " Then the people attending the funeral started a march to take Joey to his grave. "

Voodoo .................you make young Joey smile .....................I would like to nuzzle you !

Bunny Joey !!!!
10-29-02 05:34 PM
Moonisup Joey, your like Jezus, back from the grave!!!

nuzzle
10-29-02 05:59 PM
Nasty Habits Joey . . . Joey -- What made them want to blow you away?

10-29-02 06:12 PM
Joey " I am firmly in the Maxy camp with regards to Dirty Work. Just let it rock your little ass off. Don't fight it. "

<------ Oh , the Horror !!!!!!!!!

You said it little buddy !

2000 Man , you make your young Joey very very sad .

10-29-02 08:41 PM
Fiji Joe Well, I am thoroughly confused about the status of Joey...What I wouldn't do to hear him say, one more time..."Whoah"...Alas, he will be attendance at the UT Nebraska game...As I will be in attendance at the Kansas State - Nebraska game when the Wildcats put a Manhattan size ass-whoopin on the Huskers...

10-29-02 08:54 PM
Fiji Joe This oughta get Joey's blood pumping...Ain't met a Nebraska fan yet that ain't ready and willing to whine about "The Face Mask" (hey Huskers aren't the most creative when it comes to naming plays)

10-29-02 09:06 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Day Time Joey vs Night Time Joey?

Discuss...

Think Day Time Joey is a bag of nerves...

Night Time Joey is more suttle and calm...

I think the deceased would appreciate this most excellent single from the most excellent 1979 Wings masterpiece "Back To The Egg":

Daytime, nighttime suffering, is all, she gets, who-oah daytime, nighttime, nighttime suffering!

I don't care what anyone uses for coasters. That album is awesome. Although I can't decide what's worse, "Arrow Through Me" or "Back To Zero".

Certainly that blasphemy will drive the lazarean beastie outta his bed.

As for football, I have had only one thing to say about this sport for some time now.

Hail... to... The Redskins...

Oh, and don't forget! Re-open the Joey case! Dig up his stinking corpse and discover how much that new car Sir Stonesalot has cost him!

http://www.petitiononline.com/joey1234/petition.html

-tSYX --- I am having an affair with a random computer...
10-29-02 09:07 PM
2000 Man
quote:
Joey wrote:

2000 Man , you make your young Joey very very sad .

Listen, Ghost Joey. I ain't afraid of no ghosts, 'specially if'n they come from the cornfields of the great midwest. Corn pone is not an option with me, that's all. Me and Dirty Work, we'll do just fine without real Joey. Real Joey, he secretly loved Dirty Work. He was singing Winning Ugly while he was sleeping on the bench in the Lennon exhibit at the Rock Hall.

I'll be wearing my Dirty Work album cover pin to keep you away, so you just stay where you are, Ghost Joey - Stay where you are...
10-29-02 09:21 PM
Sir Stonesalot That ain't even Ghost Joey...it's just some schlub trying to pass himself off as Joey.

You can tell because of the smell...it just don't smell like our Joey used to smell....vaseline, corn cobs, latex, and shit.

Of course, now he just smells of rotting flesh and formaldehyde.
10-29-02 10:51 PM
gypsy I miss him.
"And if you're somewhere out there passed out on the floor, Joey, I'm not angry anymore."
10-30-02 05:29 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
Joey, your like Jezus, back from the grave!!!

forget jesus, this is lazarus material!!
10-30-02 01:29 PM
Joey " Alas, he will be attendance at the UT Nebraska game...As I will be in attendance at the Kansas State - Nebraska game when the Wildcats put a Manhattan size ass-whoopin on the Huskers... "

<----- Fiji , those beer tits of yours must be clogging up the blood flow to your K. State Cranium .

You tell him little friend . First , Nebraska shall open up a can of Whoop - Ass on Texas this Saturday evening and then the two Kansas schools will be feeling some real pain just before Thanksgiving . Don't believe me ????? Then let me quote the Chairman of the Board , one Mr. Peter Dennis Blanford Townshend , .........." F##K OFF !!!!! "

" Get on with it Ronnie "

Fuck Off Joey

10-30-02 02:15 PM
Fiji Joe Now Joey, I thought you were going to seek help for that crack addiction.

I do have a friend who will be going to the K-State-Nebraska game with me. Check out the way cool red jumpsuit. Say hey, Larry, say hey.

Hey! You mind if I dance with your date?
10-30-02 02:33 PM
jb I really believe you too Joey...your Arabic/Persian/Jew-Fro friend.
Page: 1 2 3 4