ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA November 4, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey is dead. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10-30-02 02:39 PM
Maxlugar Joey,

Don't post at work. They are watcing you remember?

I'll be damned if you get fired and start living off the teat of the federal government.

Not on MY tax dollar you potential free loading, Oprah watching, welfare groveling, food stamp at cash register delaying, 15 kids all named Joey 1-15 spawning, sitting on the sidewalk with hand out and "please help" sputtering, thunderbird slurping, I lost my legs in Vietnam but they are really tucked under your blanket lying, laying in bed all day because you're too lazy from all the handouts, unemployed bastard!

Now get back to work!

G. Gordon Maxy!
10-30-02 02:43 PM
jb Joey, I can honestly say I cried at times during the Paul Wellstone memorial service last night . Particularly moving was Senator Tom Harkins speech..."Say Yes for Paul"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...also, how about Bill, Hillary, Al and Tipper!!!!It was as the announcer said "like rock stars have entered the arena"...Joey, I know this is the beginning of great things....I just feel it!!!
[Edited by jb]
10-30-02 03:06 PM
Maxlugar It was one of the most sickening moments in political history.

You should be ashamed of yourself for enjoying that.

10-30-02 03:11 PM
jb Max...I thought about your reaction to this post...but given our closer friendship, i knew you would not let it stand between us....You still will control the House and very possibly the Senate...
10-30-02 03:12 PM
Fiji Joe I concurr 100% Max...bizarre and disgusting...but not surprising.
10-30-02 03:13 PM
jb I believe you Fiji Joe!!!
10-30-02 03:15 PM
Maxlugar I hear ya Josh.

Still not mad at me about that "Jew-Fro" comment are ya?

Is that what one would call Art Garfunkel's hair do?

I like it. I don't think it's such a bad slang word.

But I'll let you make the call on it's usage.

Developing...........
10-30-02 03:25 PM
jb Does'nt bother me in the least...I have been called a lot worse...by my wife...By the way, the Jew fro is nicely illustrated by Art G., Billy Crystal, and to a lesser extent, Jerry Seinfield....Oh, I almost forgot, the late Abby Hoffman...
[Edited by jb]
10-30-02 03:43 PM
Maxlugar Yeah Abbie had a great one!

What about Sammy Davis Jr in the early 70's?

His is a complicated one. He's black, so he'd have an afro by default. But then, he's Jewish too.....

Oh damn! It's getting so murky!

I have a lot of gray hair, Josh. Do you?
10-30-02 03:48 PM
jb Lots of grey hair, particularly around ears....otherwise, still a nice head of hair except last 2 years, developing a serious widows peak...But hey, no hairpiece like Bill!!!!
Also, forgot to mention Gabe Kaplan ...
10-30-02 04:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot HA!

I got no gray hair.

HA!

I got no widows peak.

My well shaped cranium is as clean and hairless and soft as a baby's bottom. It's gleaming!

Get rid of that silly ol' hair fellas.

Besides, chicks are always wanting to touch it. Heh heh heh.

10-30-02 05:55 PM
sirmoonie Man, I wish I could see another show on this tour. Its killing me. I'm not kidding. Its worse than seeing none at all. If you don't believe me, just ask me and I'll tell you that its worse than seeing none at all.

God, if you let me see another show, I swear I'll be nice to people I know to be inferior and I won't throw beer cans in my neighbors' yard for a whole youdam month.

NYC, Chicago, Denver, Pittsburgh. One or more of them, god. Thanks. Amen.

P.S. Let me know if my wife is praying for the opposite. I think I know a way around that.
10-30-02 07:49 PM
Fiji Joe I hear ya Moonie...Looking into ways to go to Denver...BTW...what happened to Oklahoma City (not showing up on ticketmaster)?
10-30-02 07:54 PM
nankerphelge Someone in my firm's Palo Alto office is selling 4 tix to the 11/9 Pac Bell show. It is really annoying me. I should have those tickets. I should be at that show. I should be at both Pac Bell shows. I should be at all of the shows.

I could wear my pink and blue tank top and red hat!

10-30-02 08:08 PM
Joey " Joey, I can honestly say I cried at times during the Paul Wellstone memorial service last night . Particularly moving was Senator Tom Harkins speech..."Say Yes for Paul"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...also, how about Bill, Hillary, Al and Tipper!!!!It was as the announcer said "like rock stars have entered the arena"...Joey, I know this is the beginning of great things....I just feel it!!! "

Damn Straight My Arabic Brother ................

It's the beginning of the return of Walter Mondale's daughter to the spotlight .............she has been laying low ever since Clinton dumped her in ' 98 .

I's gots to tells yous , Eleanor is still a babe at the age of forty six .............Don't believe me , just ask Moonie . He use to see her at the Minneapolis bars all the time in the late '70's when she was firm and perky ...............he also mentioned something about " Wolf Puss " .

" Hubert Humphrey was a Mega - loser Ronnie "

JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe Clubby

Clubby Bear Joey
10-30-02 09:36 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Man, I wish I could see another show on this tour. Its killing me. I'm not kidding. Its worse than seeing none at all. If you don't believe me, just ask me and I'll tell you that its worse than seeing none at all.

God, if you let me see another show, I swear I'll be nice to people I know to be inferior and I won't throw beer cans in my neighbors' yard for a whole youdam month.

Two words: Nash Ville.

In other news:

Does anyone think that we should try to hold a seance tomorrow night to try to communicate with Dead Joey? I know some people tried that a few Halloweens ago with Harry Houdini . . . .

10-30-02 11:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot I already killed the poor ol' buttpumper once with my words...I don't want to kill is tortured spirit too!

Although if his parents bought me a new car for killing him the first time....who knows what they might buy me to off his ghost too!

Who ya gonna call?
Joeybusters!
10-31-02 04:40 PM
Martha Hey...............

Help me out here somebody ......when I reply to Joey's messages that he send me from his e-mail account at work a pop-up window comes onto the page of my computer and says something about.... do I want to send it "Unicode"...what the fuck is up with that????

Is Big Brother really watching him????

Why do they continue to torture his poor little dead soul..can't they STOP!
10-31-02 08:37 PM
Joey " Help me out here somebody ......when I reply to Joey's messages that he send me from his e-mail account at work a pop-up window comes onto the page of my computer and says something about.... do I want to send it "Unicode"...what the fuck is up with that????

Is Big Brother really watching him???? "

Is that really true Martha ???????? Oh Hell , just ignore it and please keep the Rock and Roll E- Mails coming at work ------ I really love them and look forward to receiving all of them since I can't post at the office anymore .............Well , at least for another week or so -- Heh Heh Heh Heh -- gotta give me time to change jobs .

Bunny Joey

10-31-02 08:55 PM
Martha
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Help me out here somebody ......when I reply to Joey's messages that he send me from his e-mail account at work a pop-up window comes onto the page of my computer and says something about.... do I want to send it "Unicode"...what the fuck is up with that????

Is Big Brother really watching him???? "

Is that really true Martha ???????? Oh Hell , just ignore it and please keep the Rock and Roll E- Mails coming at work ------ I really love them and look forward to receiving all of them since I can't post at the office anymore .............Well , at least for another week or so -- Heh Heh Heh Heh -- gotta give me time to change jobs .

Bunny Joey

It's really true..and it wasn't until this morning before I got my coffee in me that I suddenly realized that that message might have come from your workplace... monitoring it somehow. That gave me a wake up jolt alright. I was afraid to e-mail you at work to ask you so I posted it here hoping you'd see it.

I've never seen this pop-up asking about "Unicode" before for anyone other messages I reply to..and it has only been happening from your's since last Friday.

Tonight I replied to a message I had sent you (and you replied to) to see if it would pop up again, but it didn't. Maybe they've knocked it off.......if it is being generated by them.

Don't we have any computer geniuses residing here who can tell us what the hell "Unicode" means?????
10-31-02 09:11 PM
Joey " It's really true..and it wasn't until this morning before I got my coffee in me that I suddenly realized that that message might have come from your workplace... monitoring it somehow. That gave me a wake up jolt alright. I was afraid to e-mail you at work to ask you so I posted it here hoping you'd see it. "

Those Bastards ---- Fuck ' em !!!!!!!!!!

It is cool Martha ....................workplaces monitor their employee's Web usage and E- Mails all the time . I could care less ...............everyone at the office sends out personal E- Mails . Yet , I can see their point about posting all of the time at work . Thus , I will play it cool for now with my Stones' Message Board posting duties .

Joey

10-31-02 10:06 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Joey wrote:
It is cool Martha ....................workplaces monitor their employee's Web usage and E- Mails all the time . I could care less ...............everyone at the office sends out personal E- Mails . Yet , I can see their point about posting all of the time at work . Thus , I will play it cool for now with my Stones' Message Board posting duties .

Joey

Fuck the boss
Page: 1 2 3 4