ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 29th August - Setlist, Photos And Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
29th August 2006 12:45 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Honesty and offerings of help (making dreams come true) sometimes come with embarrassment. we accept this and continue to sacrifice our own pride at times to help others!

http://thecia.com.au/reviews/b/images/big-momma-s-house-2-6.jpg
29th August 2006 12:48 PM
Gazza Ok...I think we need to get this back "on subject" again...LOL
29th August 2006 12:53 PM
gimmekeef Amen..on with the show!........how long till JJF..and the other 18 songs?
29th August 2006 01:13 PM
Gazza just over two hours
29th August 2006 01:53 PM
dirtyden Having sex is equal to a 4 mile run.....so i've been told!!
[Edited by dirtyden]
29th August 2006 02:06 PM
PartyDoll MEG Am I in the right thread or did I get lost while exercising? Cardiff setlist right, dirtyden? LMAO!!!
29th August 2006 02:20 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I dont actually drink Guinness - in fact, Stones parties aside, I dont drink alcohol very much (despite what some may think!)

Maybe we were misled by those photos in which you had a pint in EACH hand last week.......

SV
29th August 2006 02:49 PM
dirtyden Newsflash just in from Adrian-----kooks just off-roof is shut
ps-- PartyDoll MEG how many miles do you run in a week??
[Edited by dirtyden]
29th August 2006 03:05 PM
Bitch

Here's to A BIGGER BANG in CARDIFF tonight!

Here's to the setlist whiners, winos, winners, sinners, stoners, loners and boners, the salt of the earth. Let's drink to the hard working ROLLING STONES!
29th August 2006 03:05 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
dirtyden wrote:
Newsflash just in from Adrian-----kooks just off-roof is shut
ps-- PartyDoll MEG how many miles do you run in a week??
[Edited by dirtyden]

Time to get the party started.
p.s. dirtyden: I much prefer the more "sedentary" physical activity reccommended by Pugs. But a good 5 mile walk every day is very useful for weight loss.
29th August 2006 03:13 PM
dirtyden wee tip for everybody----why not listen to the stones concert from radio 2 listen again while following tonight's set list from Cardiff!!
29th August 2006 03:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
dirtyden wrote:
Having sex is equal to a 4 mile run.....so i've been told!!
[Edited by dirtyden]

sadly, my wife tells me that it was more like jogging about 10 feet. Since the weight loss, I have become more of a "hang on to the bedposts" performer.
29th August 2006 03:25 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Did this show start yet?
29th August 2006 03:29 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Can someone please call Keith and tell him that I have to work tomorrow and have to get up real early to catch the 6:21 service to Amsterdam? Thank you.
29th August 2006 03:30 PM
Saint Sway I am proof that you cant gain weight from drinking Guinness. Guinness doesnt have a lot of calories. Stout beer is less fattening than those watery lager beers.
29th August 2006 03:33 PM
dirtyden NEWSFLASH just in from adrian---plenty of empty nosebleeds----jb will not be pleased !!!!
29th August 2006 03:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
dirtyden wrote:
NEWSFLASH just in from adrian---plenty of empty nosebleeds----jb will not be pleased !!!!

this should not be a surprise
29th August 2006 03:48 PM
glencar
quote:
dirtyden wrote:
Setlist to be updated here

1.jumping jack flash.----the 12 inch version!!!!!
2.it's only rock n roll-----mick greeting cardiff in welsh.
3.oh no not you again.

4.lets spend the nite 2gether

Text updates by Adrian-L

Stadium info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Stadium

[Edited by Gazza]
[Edited by dirtyden]
[Edited by dirtyden]
[Edited by dirtyden]

WELSH? They have a language??? WTF???
29th August 2006 04:08 PM
dirtyden so glencar your'e not going on holiday to wales soon !!!!!!
29th August 2006 04:10 PM
Bitch LIVE WITH ME has always been one of my favorites. I am always amused by the opening line,
I got nasty habits, I take tea at 3

That never seemed nasty at all, it sounds rather proper! But when I brought this up in England, I was told that tea is supposed to be at 4, not at 3, so tea at 3 could be considered a nasty habit, but only if you are English!
29th August 2006 04:10 PM
glencar Just kidding! I've been to Wales once for about an hour. Made a wrong turn & had to go over that tollbridge. I would have stayed longer but I was headed from Bath to Cheltenham & then Stratford by early evening.
29th August 2006 04:11 PM
glencar
quote:
Bitch wrote:
LIVE WITH ME has always been one of my favorites. I am always amused by the opening line,
I got nasty habits, I take tea at 3

That never seemed nasty at all, it sounds rather proper! But when I brought this up in England, I was told that tea is supposed to be at 4, not at 3, so tea at 3 could be considered a nasty habit, but only if you are English!

Interesting! I always though tea was a late afternoon thing but never knew why.
[Edited by glencar]
29th August 2006 04:28 PM
dirtyden having a listen to the glascow gig---sounds fucking great---pity bout the sound 2nite
29th August 2006 04:36 PM
PartyDoll MEG Too bad about the sound, as the group of beginning songs wasn't so bad tonight.
Does Adrian have good seats, dirtyden?
29th August 2006 04:38 PM
dirtyden not sure if he has......stones in good form but sound poor...oh dear.
29th August 2006 04:41 PM
Dan Can anyone say "18 songs?"
29th August 2006 04:42 PM
glencar Will it stay at 18/19 songs when they return to the US?
29th August 2006 04:45 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
glencar wrote:
Will it stay at 18/19 songs when they return to the US?

hopefully
29th August 2006 04:47 PM
glencar
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

hopefully

Now why would you hope for that? I think it sucks & I wouldn't wish it on you guys.
29th August 2006 04:51 PM
dirtyden glencar but do you wish on the welsh ???????
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)