ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 29th August - Setlist, Photos And Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
29th August 2006 03:38 AM
dirtyden Setlist to be updated here

1.jumping jack flash.----the 12 inch version!!!!!
2.it's only rock n roll-----mick greeting cardiff in welsh.
3.oh no not you again.

4.lets spend the nite 2gether
5.live with me
6.streets of love
7.midnight rambler----gr8 version but poor sound ???
8.t dice----ronnie still in good form

9.slipping away----sound shite-echo worse than amsterdam-that bad !!!!!!
10.before they make me run

11.miss you--b stage
12.rough justice--b stage
13.start me up--b stage
14.honky tonk women

15.sympathy for the devil
16.paint it black----a crowd sitting on their hands-wake up!! shit wots going on ???
17.brown sugar

18.you can't always get what you want
19.satisfaction

good nite and many thanks to our main man --Adrian---3 cheers !

Text updates by Adrian-L

Stadium info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Stadium

[Edited by Gazza]
[Edited by dirtyden]
[Edited by dirtyden]
29th August 2006 05:13 AM
Altamont according to the interweb, it's around 10 in the morning there right now, so you may have to wait a while for the show to start.
29th August 2006 05:23 AM
Gazza we know. But as I wont be around to receive the texts myself this evening, I asked dirtyden to start the thread, so that I could 'sticky' it.
29th August 2006 05:37 AM
Altamont
quote:
Gazza wrote:
we know. But as I wont be around to receive the texts myself this evening, I asked dirtyden to start the thread, so that I could 'sticky' it.

I see, way to plan ahead! Its a fuggin shame that we put more thought into setlist duty than the band do!
29th August 2006 06:07 AM
Gazza LOL...good one
29th August 2006 07:20 AM
danielharris627 Wow, I can't wait! My first stones show!
29th August 2006 07:29 AM
Gazza really? Excellent - have a great time. I see from your profile its a hometown gig. Even more exciting
[Edited by Gazza]
29th August 2006 07:41 AM
nasalwizard where is the best place to park in cardiff??
29th August 2006 07:55 AM
Gazza probably in Bristol!
29th August 2006 10:02 AM
jb This is a 70k seater and I think this show waas not selling well....hopefully we'll get at least 50k in...
29th August 2006 10:04 AM
Gazza It wouldnt seat 70,000 for a concert. More likely about 55,000 capacity I would guess, considering the pitch is all-seated instead of general admission

Magnificent stadium, however. Certainly the best in the UK until Wembley is finished anyway - and the biggest one in the world to have a retractable roof.

And this bit makes me wish I'd gone :
In each of the stadium's bars, so-called "joy machines" can pour 12 pints in less than 20 seconds. (As an illustration of their efficiency, in a Wales-France match, 63,000 fans drank 77,184 pints of beer, almost double the 44,000 pints drunk by a similar number of fans at a game at Twickenham.)

[Edited by Gazza]
29th August 2006 10:04 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
It wouldnt seat 70,000 for a concert. More likely about 55,000 capacity I would guess, considering the pitch is all-seated instead of general admission

Then we must get 45-50K.....
29th August 2006 10:09 AM
Gazza I guess "we" will live even if "we" dont!

The provincial shows seem to have sold better than were first feared. Obviously some quality "papering" was done!
[Edited by Gazza]
29th August 2006 10:29 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I guess "we" will live even if "we" dont!

The provincial shows seem to have sold better than were first feared. Obviously some quality "papering" was done!
[Edited by Gazza]

Yes...but we are still behind the eight bal as far as reaching 400 million as the gross....every ticket purchased helps.
29th August 2006 10:55 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
we know. But as I wont be around to receive the texts myself this evening, I asked dirtyden to start the thread, so that I could 'sticky' it.

You have mastered ADDA....I have nothing further to teach you!
29th August 2006 10:57 AM
Gazza teaching me how to achieve weight loss would be nice!
29th August 2006 10:59 AM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes...but we are still behind the eight bal as far as reaching 400 million as the gross....every ticket purchased helps.

I've no idea of the overall gross as its of minimal significance to me, but after this leg is over , there are still anything from 40-50 shows still left on this tour which will run up until this time next year.
29th August 2006 11:02 AM
Nellcote Will Keith invite his old Rockpile friend, Cardiff area resident Dave Edmunds up for a number?
I recall several rows he's had with him in the past, as well as the tape of the Rockpile gig in NYC....
29th August 2006 11:21 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Gazza wrote:
teaching me how to achieve weight loss would be nice!

I've just lost 15 lbs this month...but it took a heart attack to do it..Hopefully you can find an easier way!.....
29th August 2006 11:23 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
danielharris627 wrote:
Wow, I can't wait! My first stones show!

Have a great time!..my first was Toronto 72...2 shows in one day....Your life is about to change!.......Rocks Off to ya!
29th August 2006 11:33 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
teaching me how to achieve weight loss would be nice!

I recommend a full detox. Also, Guiness is not condusive to weight loss. The best way to start is to accept an 1800 calorie per day diet, eliminating sugar (ie Soda especially) when at all possible. Also fried/fast food is out.

You will also be required to get your heartrate up to about 160 bpm for thirty consecutive minutes 3-5 times per week, also incorporating some weight training, high reps and 3-4 sets. The target heart rate can be obtained by riding a bike, jogging, or vigorous sexual activity. To acheive desired results during sexual activity, it is suggested that you "relieve yourself" first to avoid a potential "early withdrawl" as there will be ample friction due to the rate needed to raise the heart beat.

The first rule to accept is that this is not a "diet", but rather a "lifestyle".

Liquor is harmful to the process, but if you desire some, it is best to choose a non sugar mixer (ie no Orange Juice, regular soda, etc) and a clear liquor or whiskey. Lite beer is acceptable, in moderation though.

I hope this helps!
29th August 2006 11:40 AM
jb Edmunds was a disrepecful prick to Keith-fuck him!!
29th August 2006 11:55 AM
Nellcote You, my weather challenged friend, took the bait!
29th August 2006 12:13 PM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

I've just lost 15 lbs this month...but it took a heart attack to do it..Hopefully you can find an easier way!.....

LOL...I feel guilty laughing at that but I couldnt help it. Thanks and er..good luck!
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I recommend a full detox. Also, Guiness is not condusive to weight loss. The best way to start is to accept an 1800 calorie per day diet, eliminating sugar (ie Soda especially) when at all possible. Also fried/fast food is out.

You will also be required to get your heartrate up to about 160 bpm for thirty consecutive minutes 3-5 times per week, also incorporating some weight training, high reps and 3-4 sets. The target heart rate can be obtained by riding a bike, jogging, or vigorous sexual activity. To acheive desired results during sexual activity, it is suggested that you "relieve yourself" first to avoid a potential "early withdrawl" as there will be ample friction due to the rate needed to raise the heart beat.

The first rule to accept is that this is not a "diet", but rather a "lifestyle".

Liquor is harmful to the process, but if you desire some, it is best to choose a non sugar mixer (ie no Orange Juice, regular soda, etc) and a clear liquor or whiskey. Lite beer is acceptable, in moderation though.

I hope this helps!

Thanks.

I dont actually drink Guinness - in fact, Stones parties aside, I dont drink alcohol very much (despite what some may think!)

Are you suggesting I masturbate before sex???

[Edited by Gazza]
29th August 2006 12:18 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

....Your life is about to change!.......Rocks Off to ya!

Yes, danielharris627, after today it'll never be the same again! You are in for the time of your life, buddy!
29th August 2006 12:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

LOL...I feel guilty laughing at that but I couldnt help it. Thanks and er..good luck!

Thanks.

I dont actually drink Guinness - in fact, Stones parties aside, I dont drink alcohol very much (despite what some may think!)

Are you suggesting I masturbate before sex???

[Edited by Gazza]

many men find they will "last longer" with thier partners if it is not the first climax!
29th August 2006 12:32 PM
jb embarrassing post....
29th August 2006 12:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
embarrassing post....

Honesty and offerings of help (making dreams come true) sometimes come with embarrassment. we accept this and continue to sacrifice our own pride at times to help others!
29th August 2006 12:42 PM
jb http://www.murderdog.com/october05/Webbie-8-30.jpg
29th August 2006 12:42 PM
gimmekeef Some dreams..are best left in your pants pug!....and Gazza....laugh away my Stones friend..cause it really is 'good to be here...good to be anywhere'...lmao
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)