ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's going to Twickenham and the Cabbage Patch (London "summit" thread) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
18th August 2006 07:11 AM
Gazza
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

Urgent E-mail for Gazza!

wont see it until I get home, as I'm at work. PM me if its urgent
18th August 2006 07:19 AM
Honky Tonk Man Done. Phew, I thought you'd left already!
18th August 2006 07:28 AM
Gazza Not 'til tomorrow. Thanks - got it

Bitch - you have a PM
18th August 2006 07:41 AM
Honky Tonk Man Sent you another PM Gazza
18th August 2006 09:19 AM
egon plse someone send me an email, so i can pretend i'm going as well!
18th August 2006 09:46 AM
Honky Tonk Man Imaginary pm for egon!
18th August 2006 10:17 AM
Gazza Imaginary plane and front row ticket for Egon!
18th August 2006 12:11 PM
Zeeta I might take my own beers into this chez cabbage patch as it's gonne be a nightmare to get served so - Bring Your Own rules apply!!

18th August 2006 12:16 PM
Mick P Jagger I'll be there!

My voice is better now too
18th August 2006 12:22 PM
londonstoned HI all

I am guiding a Rolling Stones walking tour of London on Saturday August 19th at 3pm.
It leaves from outside the Dominion Theatre, Tottenham Court Road.
It costs £10 or £8 for students.

I am also hoping to add a second tour on Monday 21st at 3pm if sufficient interest.

For more info see http://www.beatlesinlondon.com/rolling_stones.htm

Richard Porter
18th August 2006 02:28 PM
Gazza sounds very interesting. Thanks
18th August 2006 03:02 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Gazza wrote:
sounds very interesting. Thanks

looking forward too meeting you mate!
i'm hoping that they might at least throw in something like ATPTB since its London!
18th August 2006 03:37 PM
londonstoned HI Gazza

No Problem. I've had quite a bit of interest for the Monday tour so it will go ahead at 3pm from outside the Dominion Theatre. Please let me know any of you would like to come.

In 2003 I guided a coach tour down to the Cabbage Patch from the St Giles Hotel - some of you might have been on it. Is anything like that happening this year?

Richard Porter
18th August 2006 05:14 PM
Gazza many of the same folks who would have been on that will be involved with these gatherings, I would imagine :

http://www.stonessessions.com/stonesfansuk2006/
18th August 2006 06:12 PM
Flairville Well guys less than 48 hours to go! Yes! I've read over at Shidoobee that twickenham is only 60% full, I can't believe that. As long as we're all in the first 10 rows for £60, bring it on. had a little drink tonight and hope to see you all at the CP on sunday! we've only had our tickets since last December!
18th August 2006 06:43 PM
Back Street Girl
quote:
Flairville wrote:
Well guys less than 48 hours to go! Yes! I've read over at Shidoobee that twickenham is only 60% full, I can't believe that. As long as we're all in the first 10 rows for £60, bring it on. had a little drink tonight and hope to see you all at the CP on sunday! we've only had our tickets since last December!

Hope to see you Sunday. We traded a few times last year.
18th August 2006 06:45 PM
Gazza
quote:
Flairville wrote:
Well guys less than 48 hours to go! Yes! I've read over at Shidoobee that twickenham is only 60% full, I can't believe that.

absolute rubbish. The few seats that are available on TM are little more than nosebleeds.

quote:
Flairville wrote:
we've only had our tickets since last December!

late July, you mean. It took them 7 months to send them!

See ya Sunday

[Edited by Gazza]
19th August 2006 03:51 AM
Stray Cat UK Sorry I can't be there tomorrow. See all on Tuesday !

HAVE A GREAT TIME.
19th August 2006 05:37 AM
rogerriffin Anyone here in London????

Still dont see to nobody til now!!!

Hope meet someone tomorrow!

19th August 2006 05:42 AM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
Anyone here in London????

Still dont see to nobody til now!!!

Hope meet someone tomorrow!

http://www.stonessessions.com/stonesfansuk2006/LondOnStageBars.html
19th August 2006 05:58 AM
stewed & Keefed http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm545.showMessage?topicID=21.topic
19th August 2006 12:35 PM
Flairville there's no way the Stadiums only 60% full. I just checked TM and there are only £60 nosebleeds available. I am so excited now. Yes!!
20th August 2006 09:39 AM
GotToRollMe Here's hoping everyone has a great show. Looks like this is shaping up to be a really good one. Enjoy!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
20th August 2006 10:47 AM
LadyJane It's almost 4 o'clock in London.

They must be at the Cabbage Patch.

I gotta try and call MEG.

LJ.
20th August 2006 07:53 PM
stewed & Keefed Hope you all had a good time.See you you all Tuesday.
23rd August 2006 03:47 PM
Gazza Great to see all of you Sunday and Tuesday

Apologies if I didnt get to meet some folks (or spend as long as I'd planned to with the others) due to my rapid, short notice departure to Twickenham at 5 pm yesterday. A very kind, warm-hearted soul who was with the brother of a prominent member of the band's road crew managed to secure VIP passes for the four of us (myself, T&A, Meg and CindyC(from IORR) at very short notice and we had to split at the same time that they were going otherwise we'd have missed out.

We had a fun time in the VIP area, with 3 hours worth of free nosh and booze up to just before showtime.

A nice surprise for my 40th show (and the Stones 2,000th)
23rd August 2006 04:28 PM
Gazza Met several of the Stonesvikings over the weekend (they were great fun) and theyve uploaded some of the pictures from their trip on their message board

Dont want to reproduce any without permission, but heres the link for page 3 of the photos :

http://www.stonesvikings.com/london_2006_3.htm

some of the pix are as follows :

Top row, left : Stoneman, Mickijaggeroo

Top row, right : me, Robert Lindmark

Second row, left : me and Rogger Riffin, whilst T&A (left) looks to see who's stolen his drink and Meg appears to in the middle of a textsex session with Egon

Second row, right : a website rollcall. Bjornulf, me, Mickijaggeroo, Stonesdoug. Tussler behind us.

Third row, left : same foursome

[Edited by Gazza]
23rd August 2006 07:09 PM
stewed & Keefed Just got back from London.
Great Show.
Rocks Off members I met at the Cabbage Patch.

Honky Tonk Man
Gazza
PartyDoll MEG
Bitch
flairville
StrayCatUK
Voodoo Scrounge
T&A

but sadly no glencar

[Edited by stewed & Keefed]
23rd August 2006 07:42 PM
LadyJane We DEFINITELY need more pics.

What the hell happened to Glencar???

Has anyone seen him???

LJ.
23rd August 2006 08:56 PM
Gazza Sadly, no. I dont think he made it to the Cabbage Patch on night 2. Dont know what happened.

Meg had her own mini-crisis as her connecting flight from Chicago en route to London got cancelled at about 30 minutes notice. Luckily she got on the next plane but had to wait about 8 hours.

She has a lot of pics to upload Im sure. Hopefully she'll put them online when she gets home and has them developed.
[Edited by Gazza]
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)