ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's going to Twickenham and the Cabbage Patch (London "summit" thread) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
15th August 2006 03:01 PM
charlotte i thought you Brits were rainproof??

Meg, if Gazza is wearing a raincoat, please, please do not let him open it...
15th August 2006 03:37 PM
Gazza
quote:
charlotte wrote:
i thought you Brits were rainproof??

Meg, if Gazza is wearing a raincoat, please, please do not let him open it...

15th August 2006 03:40 PM
charlotte you fucking wish.....
15th August 2006 03:50 PM
Gazza I hope youre talking to me and not Meg...
15th August 2006 04:02 PM
PartyDoll MEG LMAO!!
Hmmmmmmmmmm........
Should I wish for rain, Charlotte?
15th August 2006 04:07 PM
charlotte
15th August 2006 04:11 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
charlotte wrote:

Gotcha!!!!

And by the way, Friend, it isn't gonna rain.....and Micks voice is gonna be perfect......and I'm gonna have lots of fun...
15th August 2006 04:35 PM
charlotte 2 out of 3 aint bad!!!!!
16th August 2006 07:19 AM
Gazza Some travel advice for getting back from the concerts. Thanks to Turd for finding it

http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/SWTrains/Aboutus/News/_rollingstonesconcerttraveladvice.htm
16th August 2006 07:35 AM
Bitch
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Gazza I'm enjoying your banana, LMFAO!

16th August 2006 08:28 PM
TomL PDM have a great time and kick that Irish prick in the balls for me. Make a new FYGWA tape. Have a great time Gary.....................................
16th August 2006 09:01 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
TomL wrote:
PDM have a great time and kick that Irish prick in the balls for me. Make a new FYGWA tape. Have a great time Gary.....................................

Hey, thanks Bad Boy..I plan on having a fucking great time.
What am I suppose to tell Gazza? Tell me again
Chicago is just around the corner.....
17th August 2006 04:45 AM
Gazza
quote:
TomL wrote:
PDM have a great time and kick that Irish prick in the balls for me. Make a new FYGWA tape. Have a great time Gary.....................................

How am I supposed to have a great time if my testicles are going to end up somewhere close to my kidneys...? Please advise.
17th August 2006 05:15 AM
Gazza Just to add some travel info, which I posted in another thread

If you're going to Twickenham from central London, you may find the easiest way to get there is to get an all-day travelcard (for zones 1-5, which costs £6.30) and get the train (not the Tube) from Waterloo to Twickenham, a journey which should take no more than 30 minutes.

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2
17th August 2006 05:24 AM
markd03 i have four tickets available for east stand lower tier, block 36, 20/08. if anyone is interested please get in touch via email. [email protected]
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
speedfreakjive (20)
Zeeta (20)
PartyDoll MEG (20-22)
Gazza (20-22)
Honky Tonk Man (20-22)
Stewed & Keefed (22)
Stoneman
glencar (22)
rogerriffin (20)
Bitch (20-22)
roadster32 (20-22)
Stonesdoug (20-22)
Back Street Girl (20)
flairville (20-22)
StrayCatUK (22)
Sessionsmartin (20-22)
oldkr (20-22)
Jacques (22)

[Edited by stewed & Keefed]

17th August 2006 06:08 AM
Flairville The weather for Sunday is forcast 22 degrees with NO RAIN! So things are looking mighty good, Tuesday doesn't look so good but we can cross that bridge when we get to it.
17th August 2006 07:14 AM
Gazza Thank fuck. That place is going to be a helluva squeeze as it is without the beer garden being closed due to bad weather.
17th August 2006 08:50 AM
Martha Have a GREAT time everyone!

xxoo,
MM
17th August 2006 09:28 AM
Gazza we shall..and we wish you and all the other nutcases could come too
17th August 2006 01:40 PM
glencar I think all the nutcases will still be posting on that Scotland Yard thread! I'll be in London in 14 hours or so. Can't wait to see all.
17th August 2006 03:25 PM
BillyBoll I have two spare tickets together for block A1, Row 9, seata 10 and 11 on Sunday 20th if anyone is interested.

Face value £60.00 plus the Ticketbastard service charge of another £10.00.

I am going with a mate but work presuures and a lack of a baby sitter means that the other two are going spare.

PM me if interested.
[Edited by BillyBoll]
[Edited by BillyBoll]
17th August 2006 04:18 PM
charlotte gazza, your boss wants to know (your 8-5 boss)why cant you still work and make to to London by 20:00...I told him "beats the fuck out of me.I just know he will be under medical care while in London"...New York for a few days,Berlin a few days, Nice a few days, Italian Lakes for a few days,Kellys Cellars for a few weeks and now London for a few days...geez...bloody civil servant

oh yeah, I did tell him you needed a 20% raise...he hung up...love ya!

[Edited by charlotte]
17th August 2006 05:20 PM
Gazza
quote:
charlotte wrote:
gazza, your boss wants to know (your 8-5 boss)why cant you still work and make to to London by 20:00...I told him "beats the fuck out of me.I just know he will be under medical care while in London"...New York for a few days,Berlin a few days, Nice a few days, Italian Lakes for a few days,Kellys Cellars for a few weeks and now London for a few days...geez...bloody civil servant

oh yeah, I did tell him you needed a 20% raise...he hung up...love ya!

sounds an extremely likely story except for the fact that Im rarely out of bed by 8 am and on the rare occasions when I arrive in work that early, the office literally stops what theyre doing in disbelief and checks to see there arent two suns in the sky or something. Only happens when I have to get in in time to get online to get concert tickets, tho....

PS - you left out Glasgow. I come home Wednesday for 2 days then I'm over there on Friday for 24 hours!
17th August 2006 06:17 PM
Erik_Snow Hi!

I got a Twickenham ticket for sale, for the Aug. 20th show.
I bought it for 170£, and I'm selling it for 90£, because I don't need 2 tickets for the show.
The ticket is in the pitch, in section C, close to the B-stage.
Ticket can be handed over on Saturday or Sunday, and the same goes for the payment.

Erik.
[email protected]
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
17th August 2006 06:48 PM
Bitch Whoever has extra tickets, bring them to the Cabhbage Patch. I'll be with 2 people who need to buy tickets. So look for the Rocks Off people, I'm making a small banner for the table, ok?
17th August 2006 06:50 PM
Erik_Snow OK, Bitch !
Unless somebody buy the ticket before I arrive there.
I'll remember about your table.
Erik.
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
18th August 2006 04:54 AM
PartyDoll MEG Bag is packed and sooooo ready for my long trip.
See you all on Sunday......WooHoo!!!
18th August 2006 05:06 AM
Gazza Bon voyage everyone. Look forward to seeing all of you on Sunday
18th August 2006 06:52 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Bon voyage everyone. Look forward to seeing all of you on Sunday

Urgent E-mail for Gazza!

18th August 2006 06:53 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Whoever has extra tickets, bring them to the Cabhbage Patch. I'll be with 2 people who need to buy tickets. So look for the Rocks Off people, I'm making a small banner for the table, ok?

PM for Bitch
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)