ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rentschler Field, East Hartford 26th August - Setlist, Photos and Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
August 26th, 2005 07:02 AM
Shidoobee CT gets STONED tonight! A couple links from today's "Hartford Courant":

Stage: http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-stonesbox.artaug26,0,2643531.story

Stones Saxophonist Tim Ries: http://www.courant.com/hc-stonessax.artaug26,0,962258.story

Great weather is expected. I'll post after the show!
August 26th, 2005 08:04 AM
NHStonesfan Arena dates later on the tour will have an entirely different stage set and show.

AND SETLIST!
August 26th, 2005 10:47 AM
Gazza Glencar has kindly offered to phone in the setlist.

If theres anyone in the US who isnt going to the show and is available to take a couple of phone calls and then post the info right away, please contact me and I'll provide a phone number so you guys can hook up
August 26th, 2005 11:05 AM
charlotte Gazza, I will be glad to take the calls and post...do you still have my number in which was posted in the emails concerning the Tracker?
August 26th, 2005 11:10 AM
Shidoobee Local radio is reporting additional tickets have gone on sale for all price ranges, so c'mon down!

As for us, we have "floor seating" - 30th row just off center. Hoping that's where the B Stage extends to!
August 26th, 2005 11:12 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
NHStonesfan wrote:
Arena dates later on the tour will have an entirely different stage set and show.

AND SETLIST!

Yes. The words "...and show" caught my attention!
August 26th, 2005 11:42 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Glencar has kindly offered to phone in the setlist.

If theres anyone in the US who isnt going to the show and is available to take a couple of phone calls and then post the info right away, please contact me and I'll provide a phone number so you guys can hook up

I'm available......PM me if you need me.

LJ.
August 26th, 2005 11:49 AM
Nellcote Off to the races!
Margarita's made, ready for action.
Hopeful to meet up with Thorbby, Luxy, Glencar, Sway, Chevy Sales, Jerry from Boston, and WINTAH!!!

Gotta Jet------------!
August 26th, 2005 12:28 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Off to the races!
Hopeful to meet up with Thorbby, Luxy, Glencar, Sway, Chevy Sales, Jerry from Boston, and WINTAH!!!

Gotta Jet------------!

Sorry Nellcote, I had to miss this one! And sorry I missed seein ya at Fenway 2. BUT I am in the "New Garden" in Jan - if any of yous is goin to that one, I'd love ta meet up before that show.

HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!
August 26th, 2005 01:06 PM
Gazza
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Gazza, I will be glad to take the calls and post...do you still have my number in which was posted in the emails concerning the Tracker?

I do, thanks...as you were the first to offer, I've sent you an e-mail. Glencar doesnt have text messaging yet though, but hopefully we should be able to work something out.

LJ - many thanks for the offer of help. Its always handy to have a back-up.
August 26th, 2005 01:09 PM
LadyJane No problem.....I'll be glued to RO anyway.

If you need me, feel free to email or PM me.

LJ.
August 26th, 2005 01:10 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Off to the races!

Gotta Jet------------!

where y'all meeting??

quote:
Nellcote wrote:

Gotta Jet------------!

you got a jet?

show off!!
August 26th, 2005 01:11 PM
Saint Sway hey Gazza,

they're opening w/Start Me Up
August 26th, 2005 01:11 PM
Saint Sway You Got Me Rockin is next
August 26th, 2005 01:12 PM
Saint Sway Shattered is up in the 3 spot
August 26th, 2005 01:12 PM
Saint Sway Tumbling Dice is next
August 26th, 2005 01:13 PM
Saint Sway followed by Rough Justice

tell me when I can stop...
August 26th, 2005 01:32 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
followed by Rough Justice

I'm not Gazza, but you could stop right now for me! Isn't so funny

I have a little question guys.What's the distance between Hartford and NYC?
TIA!
August 26th, 2005 02:17 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I have a little question guys.What's the distance between Hartford and NYC?
TIA!

97 miles (156 kms)
August 26th, 2005 02:23 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Isn't so funny

I couldnt agree more!!!!
August 26th, 2005 02:26 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
97 miles (156 kms)

Thank you very much!
August 26th, 2005 02:54 PM
Gazza
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
followed by Rough Justice

you can do so now. This thread is flooded enough already and the show is a few hours away yet. At this rate people are going to have to wade through about 3 pages before anything from the real setlist is posted.
August 26th, 2005 03:37 PM
Angiegirl Why so stern Gary, put on Streets Of Love, and wait for the live premiere of Sway. Again.

I'm gonna stay up to see the set come in. Again. It's the weekend after all. Maybe I'll go to bed disillusioned half-way through. Again.
August 26th, 2005 08:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG A couple Of Corona's under my belt and the Aug 21 Fenway show playing and definitely ready to see if they surprise us tonight. I'm thinkin they will!!
August 26th, 2005 08:57 PM
Surround Sister Found at IORR BaboonBro, who quoted StonesDoug over at Shidoobee on the soundcheck -
several new songs for the tour (some known from Phoenix)

All Down the Line
Get Up Stand Up
Ruby Tuesday
Miss You
Honky Tonk Women

Hey, hey!!
[Edited by Surround Sister]
August 26th, 2005 09:05 PM
Gazza Thats a bit more like it

here's hoping they make it as far as the concert tonight

I got the impression from listening to Mick's spoken into to "Night Time" on Fenway #1 plus the fact that they had a picture of Ray Charles on the video screen that there will be a "tribute" section of the show throughout the tour

Anyone else who heard or was at the show get that feeling?
[Edited by Gazza]
August 26th, 2005 09:09 PM
Angiegirl Sooooooooooooo, where's that setlist???

Geez, we never had this kind of delays during the well-organised Europe 2003 leg!!
August 26th, 2005 09:12 PM
Riffhard Apparently the show is set to start at,or around,9:15 pm EST. So we're still looking at about two or three minutes till showtime.

Riffhard
August 26th, 2005 09:12 PM
beer
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Sooooooooooooo, where's that setlist???

There is no setlist tonight. After all the setlist complaints they decided to reward the fans tonight with a 2 hour improvised jam.

-
August 26th, 2005 09:15 PM
Riffhard
quote:
beer wrote:

There is no setlist tonight. After all the setlist complaints they decided to reward the fans tonight with a 2 hour improvised jam.

-

LOL! Sounds like a perfect show for Saint Sway to attend!

Riffhard
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)