ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 29th August
© Paulywaul, thanks!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ArenA, Amsterdam 31st July - Setlist, Photos and Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
3rd August 2006 12:09 PM
FOURCHETTE I was at this show.
Not a very good one unfortunately. Keith and Ron seemed tired. Mick, exceptionnal as always.
3rd August 2006 01:39 PM
bootcover I was On Stage and took some pictures with my mobile

edit: Imageshack doesn't work on RO

You can see my pictures here:
http://www.stonesforum.nl/index.php?topic=68882.msg195392#msg195392
[Edited by bootcover]
3rd August 2006 01:44 PM
speedfreakjive ok, this is my take on this tour:

apart from the extortionate ticket prices, there is no unexpected problems with the stones; they are getting on after all; not to mention health issues aside from old age with Charlie, Ronnie and Keith! In terms of playing/live quality, what do you expect!? Stop moaning and appreciate the miracle that is The Rolling Stones!

speedy
3rd August 2006 01:55 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
bootcover wrote:
I was On Stage and took some pictures with my mobile

They're really cool Marco! Thanx
3rd August 2006 02:43 PM
charlotte I second that! really cool pictures! thanks!
3rd August 2006 06:58 PM
kath holy crap...look at that stage!!!!! jeeeeeezuz.......
3rd August 2006 07:39 PM
Paranoid_Android INCREDIBLE PHOTOS!!! I was always very curious what kind of view those stage seats really had...certainly better than I ever imagined...though the rigging is a bit annoying...

Jagger doesn't utilize the steps or ramps that lead up towards the bleachers (at least not at the stadium show I went to). Is the tongue finally inflating ok now? At my show it was an embarrassing moment...that, and a bomb scare made a nite a memorable one.
[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
3rd August 2006 08:16 PM
LadyJane
quote:
bootcover wrote:
I was On Stage and took some pictures with my mobile

Those are amazing!!!!!!!!!

Very unique vantage point. I'd like to do it once.

LJ.
4th August 2006 11:51 AM
Saint Sway very cool pics Boot Cover. Looks like you had a great view of Tim Reis and the horn section! A Bigger Bash!!

how would you rate the experience?
would you do it again?
5th August 2006 11:13 AM
bootcover
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
very cool pics Boot Cover. Looks like you had a great view of Tim Reis and the horn section! A Bigger Bash!!

how would you rate the experience?
would you do it again?

I can recommend it to everybody, would do it again if I have the chance !
5th August 2006 12:04 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff Hi, I put a link with the Marco's photo and all I have found on Amsterdam night, with pics of the BIMHUIS with Tim Ries and the incredibible A BIGGER BASH night, amazing! Thanks to the FLF, they were specially!
many people I met talkin' to know GAZZA, some had to know Gerardo, everybody knows ROCKS OFF!!
http://www.rollingstonesitalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3359#3359

[Edited by Fabio Hot Stuff]
5th August 2006 12:48 PM
dirtyden Great pics
6th August 2006 11:47 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Welcome dirtyden!!

BTW, Since this is going to be in the archives soon and will be linked from Gazza's setlist I want to include here the pictures posted by Fabio some of them previosuly posted here at the MB too

7th August 2006 11:23 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
pics of the BIMHUIS with Tim Ries and the incredibible A BIGGER BASH night, amazing!

Thank you for the great Tim Reis pics Fabio!!!

looks like a rockin time! Chris Jagger Atcha too!

Voodoo,
Two words:
HEADER PICS!
7th August 2006 11:43 AM
Phog Cool, I can see myself in a couple of those shots. The show was great fun, plus I got to see/hear "Sway" in person. Amsterdam is the best city I've ever visited, and not just for the liberal laws. The art museums were fantastic.

Enjoyed Stuttgart, too. I think Stuttgart might've even gotten a little better performance, but with the Hot Rocks setlist. Both shows had large, energetic crowds. It was a great week. A great pre-wedding honeymoon.
7th August 2006 01:34 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff Thanks !
I have more shots , I'll upload.
Ehi Phog,that's cool! In wich photo did you appear ?
I'm agreed aniway, Amsterdam is one of the best city, the people is really "modern", but on the other side i 'm afraid some of their too permissive mentality ( read pedophilia )
7th August 2006 02:33 PM
Phog Fabio, I was on the catwalk about 8-10 people back on Ronnie's side. I can be seen in three or four of the wide shots. For instance, the one where Jagger is on the catwalk. Sounded fine from where I was. Talked to a lady that did the On Stage and she said the sound was awful.

[Edited by Phog]
7th August 2006 04:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
Thanks !
I have more shots , I'll upload.

please do!

I am hoping Voodoo will choose the very best pics from the Tim Reis & Chris Jagger shows for headers thru out the entire month!
8th August 2006 02:01 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff hi sant sway,
I just upload some other cool pics of the Holland adventure!
http://www.rollingstonesitalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=485
8th August 2006 02:43 PM
Saint Sway awesome! Thanks Fabio!

you could sell that close up pic of Bobby Keyes! Its cool that he showed up!

Chris is looking a bit backwoods country - circa "Deliverance"

I had my own FLFC Bigger Bash on Sunday night - I opened a bottle of '97 Caymus Vineyards Special Selection Cabernet out of my wine fridge, rolled a fat joint and watched the Stones Paradisio DVD in its entirity. One of my favorite Stones shows ever - loaded with great country tunes. I think Mick needs to listen to his brothers music and get back to doing some more rootsy stuff!!! Enough of this SOL & RFD garbage.
12th August 2006 05:21 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff here the link to see the entire show of Chris, with the compliments of FLF!!!
http://www.fortylicksfanclub.com/
12th August 2006 05:47 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff yjis is tha channel

www.fabchannel.com/chrisjagger
13th August 2006 03:17 AM
thejuf I will try to publish a few pics here today
[Edited by thejuf]
14th August 2006 03:03 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
thejuf wrote:
I will try to publish a few pics here today
[Edited by thejuf]

thanks juf and fabio!!
14th August 2006 03:10 PM
thejuf will anybody be so kind as to tell me how to upload pics?
15th August 2006 04:22 PM
Saint Sway Juf,

ask Voodoo for help
16th August 2006 02:14 AM
thejuf done!
17th August 2006 11:14 AM
Saint Sway "... me, I'm waiting so - patiently - lying on the floor..."
17th August 2006 03:36 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff Saint, I leave you a link to see Chris Jagger show.
try to see it this saturday night!
fabio
18th August 2006 02:19 AM
thejuf
picture copyright Ans van Heck for FLF

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)