ROCKS OFF - The Gazza Appreciation Society Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

With some hardcore groupies in London!
The O² Arena, London, August 2007
© Annie Leibovitz!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Gazza Appreciation Society Forum
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Humor me....02 attendees sign in. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
27th July 2007 02:57 PM
Gazza sweet Christ....
27th July 2007 03:03 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:
sweet Christ....

rs.com thinks of EVERYTHING!!!

lmao.

LJ.
27th July 2007 03:03 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Attention RO gals:

Must pack these for the big trip to London:

LJ.

LJ... I like lingerie..but that is god awful ugly!!!!! No way in hell!!!
27th July 2007 03:05 PM
jostorm
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Attention RO gals:

Must pack these for the big trip to London:

LJ.

I, like pdog, tend to go commando, my Dear, but I shall paint a tongue on each buttocks. Hope that's ok?
27th July 2007 03:05 PM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

But the tongue is so perfectly placed.
Like a map, no???

Oh I gotta get outta here. It's been a long week.

lmfao.

LJ.
27th July 2007 03:12 PM
jostorm
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

I think I agree, Gazza, they wouldn't suit you.

No. Not even while wearing a blonde wig....

27th July 2007 03:18 PM
Gazza I'll only wear the wig when I get proof of you being 'commando'......
27th July 2007 03:40 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Like a map, no???

^ thats posting on loan from God
27th July 2007 03:43 PM
jostorm Ok, that's a deal!LJ, I can already feel your picture coming on....

(Und ve haf vitnesssess.....)

Of course, I could prove it without removing my jeans entirely...Or I could entirely remove them, show Meg the contents and she could sign an affidavit for you????? Or my white see-through linen trousers, perhaps??? God, all these difficult decisions....

Sweet Virginia:I think I'll leave some brownies for you with Meg, as I won't meet you??? (Won't leave them with Guzza, as he'll scoff the lot and Meg and I will have to carry him back to the hotel! ) Hope no one is gluten-, nut-,lactose- or chocolate-intolerant...The last batch has cashew nuts and little pieces of dried apricots and cranberries....

PS FOR BITCH: "Exotic" the men may be, but believe me, Sweetheart, they don't put the toilet seat down after taking a slash either....

27th July 2007 03:47 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Like a map, no???

Some of us have a good sense of direction and dont need them...
27th July 2007 04:09 PM
nachogiron I´m doing a documental film about The Rolling Stones. In facts, the argentinian fanatic of the Stones has here they particular characteristics, different in many ways that fans from other countryies of the world.

I wish interview Rolling Stones fans in London... I´m travelling to England, with mi camera, on august 30th and i will be there until september 5. There will be amazing doing some fan´s interviews on that time.

Thanks for yours help!

E-mail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
27th July 2007 04:11 PM
Gazza Per today's scouting reports from the o2 - http://novogate.com/board/968/237869-3.html - it looks like we're going to go with the Pilot Inn for the pre-show meeting points for the 02 shows.

Bjornulf has now posted the following link on IORR. Hopefully the Shidoobee folks will join us too

Address: 68 River Way, Greenwich, London, SE10 0BE
Tel: 020 8858 5910
Tube: North Greenwich (0.4 miles) (same station as O2 arena)

the pub is a ten minute walk from the 02 complex.

hope to see as many of you there as possible over the three days of shows that week

EVERYONE is welcome.

[Edited by Gazza]
27th July 2007 11:22 PM
TomL Com on Meg strap those panties on and away we go. You know you want to sleeze all the way from Columbus............

If you take a pic with those on it will blow the whole Paris thread. Let's see your pee pee.

I may retire in Columbus.
28th July 2007 10:36 AM
Bitch
quote:
jostorm wrote:

Of course, I could prove it without removing my jeans entirely...Or my white see-through linen trousers, perhaps??? God, all these difficult decisions....

Sweet Virginia:I think I'll leave some brownies for you with Meg, as I won't meet you??? (Won't leave them with Guzza, as he'll scoff the lot and Meg and I will have to carry him back to the hotel! ) Hope no one is gluten-, nut-,lactose- or chocolate-intolerant...The last batch has cashew nuts and little pieces of dried apricots and cranberries....

PS FOR BITCH: "Exotic" the men may be, but believe me, Sweetheart, they don't put the toilet seat down after taking a slash either....

See thru linen trousers would be too much IMO! So we are discussing our underwear here? OK I went to RS.com to order this red little item, and it's already SOLD OUT, as is the matching bra, except for size Small, which wont due for my curves, lol! No problem. I have a suitcase full of Victoria's Secrets, and black always looks sexiest, dont you agree? In lingeree, the color of red = "I want to please you" so when a woman wears red, she's out to pounce all over a willing mate. No doubt about that! Black silk always works for me. A tongue ON my knickers is not as important as a tongue IN them! Start me Up!

YUMMY! The brownies sound delicious! Can I place my order for a few, and the secret ingredient? Def need some of each, please, and in return I'll buy you dinner, lunch, or drinks whatever you want at the Pilot Inn. Thanks!

Exotic men dont put the toilet seats down? Oh well, men will be men, in any country!
28th July 2007 03:20 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
jostorm wrote:

Sweet Virginia:I think I'll leave some brownies for you with Meg, as I won't meet you??? (Won't leave them with Guzza, as he'll scoff the lot and Meg and I will have to carry him back to the hotel! ) Hope no one is gluten-, nut-,lactose- or chocolate-intolerant...The last batch has cashew nuts and little pieces of dried apricots and cranberries...

Thanks, darling. Good choice to leave them with Meg. I will have some chance of getting them! If you leave them with Gazza, we might end up with an entire thread of pics from the Polio Years.

I'm sorry that our paths will not cross, Jo.

SV
30th July 2007 05:32 AM
jostorm SV: Yes, it is a shame, but you never know, there may be plenty of good reasons to cross the pond in the future, Luv!

Bitch: your order has been taken, Madame!
30th July 2007 03:29 PM
Gazza 360 degree view of the inside of the 02 prior to a recent Timberlake show.

No wonder they have warnings on TM about the higher seats not being suitable for those with vertigo....
30th July 2007 03:34 PM
SweetVirginia Christ on a bike!

I'm glad we aren't in the top row.

30th July 2007 06:05 PM
PartyDoll MEG Well, I think our seats will be quit good actually, Gazza!!
30th July 2007 07:41 PM
glencar Please post the setlist ASAP!
30th July 2007 08:02 PM
Gazza Call back around 16.00 ET on 21st August....
31st July 2007 02:44 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
Please post the setlist ASAP!

1. Start Me Up
2. You Got Me Rocking
3. Rough Justice
4. Ruby Tuesday
5. You Can't Always get What You Want
6. Midnight Rambler
7. I'll Go Crazy
8. Tumbling Dice

9. You Got The Silver
10. Wanna Hold You

11. Miss You (to b stage)
12. It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (b stage)
13. Satisfaction (b stage)
14. Honky Tonk Women ( back to main stage)

15. Sympathy For The Devil
16. Paint It Black
17. Jumpin' Jack Flash

18. Brown Sugar (encore)

Unless of course several pair of these red panties appear on the B Stage to convince Mick to ummm shake things up...
2nd August 2007 05:38 PM
Bitch I'm getting worried, my tickets for the first show 21st never came in the mail, and the next show 23rd's tickets arrived a week ago! Did anyone get their tickets for the 21st yet?
2nd August 2007 08:54 PM
Daethgod there is slight chance that me and my Aussie Stones buddy Matty will be at the London show...we will know for sure next Friday

bring it on !

2nd August 2007 08:59 PM
SweetVirginia Which show Daethgod?

2nd August 2007 09:07 PM
Daethgod last one Aug 26

the scam is on !

3rd August 2007 06:22 AM
SweetVirginia This is fantastic news!
3rd August 2007 06:56 AM
jaymze Unfortunatly I won't be making the O2 shows. A mixture of money and work constraints are getting in my way. Will just have to look forward to seeing everyone at Slane and reading the London reports here on the board.
3rd August 2007 09:00 AM
Gazza
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
last one Aug 26

the scam is on !

Wow!! Unbelievable! Look forward to seeing ya's
3rd August 2007 09:04 AM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I'm getting worried, my tickets for the first show 21st never came in the mail, and the next show 23rd's tickets arrived a week ago! Did anyone get their tickets for the 21st yet?

Meg hasnt got hers either, Ellen (which are for herself, Jostorm and I). And that seems to be the norm for a lot of overseas customers. For some strange reason they seem to have been sending out the tickets in reverse order. I got my 26th August tickets first, my Prince 24th August aftershow tickets next, then the regular tickets for that same night and then the Stones tickets for the 23rd.

I'm going to call them this weekend and ask what's happening with the 21/8/07 tickets and will post what info I get.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)