ROCKS OFF - The Gazza Appreciation Society Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

With some hardcore groupies in London!
The O² Arena, London, August 2007
© Annie Leibovitz!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Gazza Appreciation Society Forum
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Humor me....02 attendees sign in. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
11th August 2007 06:54 PM
Gazza yay! Easy when ya know how

Thats the screensaver on my phone, incidentally. From the b-stage in Lisbon.
12th August 2007 05:58 AM
LadyJane testing pic from Egon
This one I had to upload.
Did not go into photobucket from his phone. I guess Gazza has the magic touch

[Edited by LadyJane]
12th August 2007 03:25 PM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:
My tickets did not arrive yet,,,,hopefully today!! Still frantic about this!

Any word on your tickets yet? If they're not there by Monday, you really should phone them
12th August 2007 10:36 PM
Bitch
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Any word on your tickets yet? If they're not there by Monday, you really should phone them

Thanks Gazza, my tickets arrived yesterday! That's really good news. First 2 shows are in hand, but I may need a ticket for the last show. Dont have that ticket yet, but I think I should be able to pick one up in London. If you turn up a spare let me know.
13th August 2007 07:34 AM
Gazza Phew. Glad to hear you got them.

I'm sure it'll be easy to get a decent extra for the final show

Keep an eye on e-bay. At this late stage, some sellers may be getting nervous.

The IORR ticket trade page "All sold out" may be worth checking over the next few days too.
http://www.iorr.org/talk/list.php?3

[Edited by Gazza]
13th August 2007 08:29 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Thanks Gazza, my tickets arrived yesterday! That's really good news. First 2 shows are in hand, but I may need a ticket for the last show. Dont have that ticket yet, but I think I should be able to pick one up in London. If you turn up a spare let me know.

Bitch, as of last week I was still pulling up decent B-stage floor seats for the 26th on Ticketmaster. Don't know about now, but it's worth a shot.
13th August 2007 01:32 PM
Gazza Took a look earlier and theres nothing on the floor and just nosebleeds, but there'll always be someone with extras
13th August 2007 11:53 PM
Bitch Have a safe travel everyone! Cant wait to party with the fun loving Stones loving men and women of ROCKS OFF in LONDON!

14th August 2007 02:26 AM
glen759
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Have a safe travel everyone! Cant wait to party with the fun loving Stones loving men and women of ROCKS OFF in LONDON!

What B said, everyone coming into London be safe, I travel up from Cheltenham on Tuesday so I will meet you all at the Pilot Tuesday evening.

Glen
14th August 2007 12:32 PM
Gazza Unfortunately, Jo wont be able to make it next week due to unforeseen family commitments. You'll be missed, kiddo.
14th August 2007 02:03 PM
SweetVirginia I'm sorry to hear this about Jo. She was going to be a great addition to those first two shows!

Godspeed, Jo.

SV
14th August 2007 02:07 PM
PartyDoll MEG Yes..was sooo looking forward to meeting this crazy "bird doctor"!!! Hopefully, there will be another chance for us to share brownies, Jo. Enjoy your family.
14th August 2007 02:57 PM
GotToRollMe Aw, shit. Sorry to hear that, Jo. Was so looking forward to seeing what kind of shenanigans you'd get up to in London. Hope everything works out ok for you, kid.
15th August 2007 08:37 AM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Check your PM. You may be in luck
15th August 2007 05:02 PM
Gazza as Jo cant make it, we have an extra ticket for the 1st night. Face value is £165 including charges.

Block 112 Row U
[Edited by Gazza]
15th August 2007 08:23 PM
Bitch Now as it turns out I have a spare ticket for the middle night 23rd in B1 Row N Seat 18. If someone wants to buy it let me or Gazza know. 165 GBP + fees.

Yes, we always have last minute changes, shit happens as KEEF says!

Sorry Jo cant make it! I was looking forward to her famous brownies!
[Edited by Bitch]
16th August 2007 05:44 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Unfortunately, Jo wont be able to make it next week due to unforeseen family commitments. You'll be missed, kiddo.

Oh NO!!!!

I'm so sorry Jo.

I'm back from vacation and ready to start prepping for next weekend! Prep starts tomorrow as I just drove 9 hours solo with a wicked hangover and very little sleep! Yuck!

LJ.

16th August 2007 05:51 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Oh NO!!!!

I'm so sorry Jo.

I'm back from vacation and ready to start prepping for next weekend! Prep starts tomorrow as I just drove 9 hours solo with a wicked hangover and very little sleep! Yuck!

LJ.

Welcome back, LJ!!

Sleep it off..We'll talk tomorrow
16th August 2007 06:04 PM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Welcome back, LJ!!

Sleep it off..We'll talk tomorrow

Thanks Meggy.
I just emailed you.

Yes...we'll talk SOON!!!

Now I'm too wound up to take a nap.

LJ.
16th August 2007 08:25 PM
LadyJane Still testing with Egon.

16th August 2007 08:55 PM
PartyDoll MEG Ah what a lovely new niece!! You must be proud, Uncle Egon!! And working some long hard hours at the store.....
18th August 2007 10:57 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Just testing a video from Egon The Great...

Looks like your in business, GTRM!!

Oh dear god..what are we in for??!!!
19th August 2007 08:28 AM
open-g
quote:
open-g wrote:
Looks like I'll be at the 2nd show...

Damn, I have to edit this as I can't make it to London
19th August 2007 09:04 AM
Bitch I'm here in LONDON and it's friggen cold and rainy! Anyone who hasnt packed to get here yet, dont forget your raingear and some warm clothes - it doesnt seem like summer here!

Also, I still have a spare ticket for 23rd in B1, it seems a shame for such a good seat to go to waste. I'm willing to sell it, or trade it for either the 21st or the 26th.

19th August 2007 09:17 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
open-g wrote:

Damn, I have to edit this as I can't make it to London

Sorry I won't get to meet you!

19th August 2007 09:41 AM
LadyJane Practice texting for 26th has begun between Bilsim and LJ.

Working out the kinks.

LJ.

19th August 2007 11:13 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I'm here in LONDON and it's friggen cold and rainy! Anyone who hasnt packed to get here yet, dont forget your raingear and some warm clothes - it doesnt seem like summer here!

Also, I still have a spare ticket for 23rd in B1, it seems a shame for such a good seat to go to waste. I'm willing to sell it, or trade it for either the 21st or the 26th.

Hey Bitch! Didn't know you were going so soon. Have a great time and enjoy the good company of RO as well as the Stones!
19th August 2007 11:44 AM
glen759
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I'm here in LONDON and it's friggen cold and rainy! Anyone who hasnt packed to get here yet, dont forget your raingear and some warm clothes - it doesnt seem like summer here!

Welcome to england.....it has been like this all (and I use the term loosely) summer.

What the hey though we have the stones to keep us entertained.
19th August 2007 11:44 AM
PartyDoll MEG Out the door in just a little while..
London here I come...
Will be texting you guys holding down the fort.
Wish you could all be there...
19th August 2007 11:47 AM
glen759 [quote]PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Out the door in just a little while..
London here I come...

Safe journey Meg, meet you on Tuesday.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)