ROCKS OFF - The Gazza Appreciation Society Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

With some hardcore groupies in London!
The O² Arena, London, August 2007
© Annie Leibovitz!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Gazza Appreciation Society Forum
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Humor me....02 attendees sign in. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
24th July 2007 02:58 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Now, Now big boy.

This is perhaps the largest gathering in RO history.
I may not be going but anything I can do to promote Summitting is well worth it.

LJ.

Queen Summiteer...you are at your best

24th July 2007 03:05 PM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Queen Summiteer...you are at your best

You KNOW this is killing me.
I mean really really bad.

But I'm keeping my chin up and wishing you all well.

Somebody has to mind the store and post the pics/vids.

LJ.
24th July 2007 03:17 PM
open-g Looks like I'll be at the 2nd show...

Damn, I have to edit this as I can't make it to London
[Edited by open-g]
24th July 2007 04:40 PM
playguitar
I will be in London on the 19th. and I'm going to 2 shows.
I am just so happy. Hope you make it milady.
24th July 2007 05:18 PM
FotiniD What the heck, is the whole board going to be in London for the gigs?!?!?!? Ok, exaggerating, but you know what I mean...

LJ, I think we can start crying in despair now, since it seems like we'll be the only two persons left to post while the guys and gals are partying
24th July 2007 05:55 PM
Stray Cat UK I'm going to 21st only (with flairville) as I go on Holiday on the 23rd ..............unfortunately !

see you all in Dublin !

scuk
24th July 2007 06:24 PM
akissaway All three O2 shows for me.

LJ, you'll be missed, but with us in spirit (and spirits -- we'll drink to you). Good excuse to get overserved.
[Edited by akissaway]
24th July 2007 09:43 PM
Bitch
quote:
Gazza wrote:
VoodooScrounge must be going too. He lives closer to the 02 than pretty much anyone here, I would guess....

Voodooscrounge is IN LOVE!! With a cool chick Annie, and I introduced them, lol!

I'm going to be in London 10 days, all 3 shows, and partying like its 1999! or should I say 1969! owwww!
I'm already singing CONNECTION so if anyone local can help me out, I dont wanna miss a thing! Love that song too, KEEF's gonna play it, lol!
24th July 2007 09:45 PM
Bitch
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
What the heck, is the whole board going to be in London for the gigs?!?!?!? Ok, exaggerating, but you know what I mean...

LJ, I think we can start crying in despair now, since it seems like we'll be the only two persons left to post while the guys and gals are partying

It isnt too late FotiniD and LJ, you have enough time yet!
24th July 2007 10:54 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
What the heck, is the whole board going to be in London for the gigs?!?!?!? Ok, exaggerating, but you know what I mean...

Nah, Fotini, I'll be around - as much as I can manage, anyway - that week. *sigh*
25th July 2007 01:24 AM
pdog me not going, me sad.
25th July 2007 04:56 AM
egon Sunday show for me.

I'm in London from friday till monday,
and ready to meet and greet anyone, anywhere, as long as it's in a pub.
25th July 2007 07:01 AM
RSRTG Yep....I'll be over for all 3 shows....i'll PM you within the next week or so Gazza to let you know my details of where i'm staying and how close that is to where everyone else is meeting........oh...i cant wait...its going to be great!
25th July 2007 08:16 AM
EELPIE
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

As always, I discourage anyone from the US, Canada, Mexico, or Costa Rica from traveling overseas to see this leg of the tour.

get a passport and go
25th July 2007 10:48 AM
Thru and Thru <>

Sorry to disappoint you pug, I'll be there for all three!

[Edited by Thru and Thru]
25th July 2007 10:59 AM
jaggergurl LJ, I feel your pain... but also I feel your happiness for all those in attendance, too!!
25th July 2007 12:14 PM
Stargroves I'll be at the second show
25th July 2007 12:39 PM
Bitch I cant wait to meet everyone on that list, especially the men!!! Haha I have a Rocks Off mentality, and foreign men are exoticly charming! I like the delicious foreign accents, its an aphrodesiac in itself just listening to them talk,,,,and with The Stones 3 times in a week,,,,I'm getting aroused just thinking about it! Wow!!! Bring it on, Rocks Off!!

Egon wants a pub! Who lives in London? Honky Tonk Man? Voodooscrounge? Scope out the area dudes! Lets get the party location down! Find us a nice big Pub, close to the Dome, and willing to play Stones music non-stop for a week, lol! This is so fvcking way cool!!!!
[Edited by Bitch]
25th July 2007 01:24 PM
glencar Sadly, I shall not be able to make it across the pond for any of these shows. The recent terror plots scared me from buying tix & also, I am flying back from Dublin the Monday of Concert Week. Doubly sadly, this will be my only post today as I am REALLY tired. I miss all my RO friends obviously but Glenny been getting busy lately. Maybe I will post tomorrow if you can all just hold on...
25th July 2007 02:28 PM
bilsim I'll be there, and I've never been more excited about a show than I am about the one on Sunday 26th. Anything could happen, I can't see it going without some real suprises! Can't wait, but yeh, I'll be there at every o2 show.
25th July 2007 03:03 PM
Gazza I've been at a few tour closers in the past (1990 and 1995) and like pretty much all the ones before and since, the biggest surprise tends to be that....there isn't any big surprise.

The shows arent any longer (in some cases theyve been shorter!) and they dont tend to have any special guests either. Keith's daughters as additional backing vocalists in Cologne '99 doesnt really count....
[Edited by Gazza]
25th July 2007 03:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
EELPIE wrote:

get a passport and go

I have had a passport for years. I will not be flying for the final concerts as the chances of a Mick throat problem are too high, and I'd rather just spend the money to see them in the US when they are here. Enjoy!
25th July 2007 09:43 PM
glencar They ain't never, never coming back!
26th July 2007 02:11 AM
3DTeafoe I'll be at the concerts on the 23rd and 26th.
In the meantime, stop by the Chelsea Old Town Hall during your trip down the King's Road.
I'll be at Chelsea Gallery on the 22nd and 24th from 3-5 pm.
Because I'm "just dying to meet cha."

www.rbkc.gov.uk/Libraries/chelsea/070920galleryexhibition.asp

26th July 2007 06:48 AM
danielharris627 I will be there
26th July 2007 07:58 AM
tumblingdice01 I wasn't going to take in any shows this tour. However, the fear that this is going to be it made me buy a Hot Seat for the 26th and to travel across from Canada to see it. Should be a burner!
26th July 2007 08:10 AM
Gazza
quote:
danielharris627 wrote:
I will be there

Good on ya,son..glad to hear you got in...which night>?
26th July 2007 08:13 AM
Gazza
quote:
tumblingdice01 wrote:
I wasn't going to take in any shows this tour. However, the fear that this is going to be it made me buy a Hot Seat for the 26th and to travel across from Canada to see it. Should be a burner!

LOL..now THATS acting on impulse. Nice work.
26th July 2007 12:42 PM
glencar It's one month to go until The Last Time!
27th July 2007 02:45 PM
LadyJane Attention RO gals:

Must pack these for the big trip to London:

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)