ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Slane Castle, Slane (near Dublin), Aug 18, 2007
© Stray Cat UK
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bonds: fuckin' faggot Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8th August 2007 07:36 PM
glencar
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Yeah, I remember.

And then after the game he came out and signed autographs for anybody and everybody that wanted one.
And he wasn't wearing a "2131" hat either...

"2131" hat? What does THAT mean?
8th August 2007 07:37 PM
glencar I watched the Couric News tonight. Boy Bonds got a bad rap from Armand Keteyian. Don't eff with the media in this country!
8th August 2007 07:42 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
glencar wrote:
"2131" hat? What does THAT mean?

Guess you didn't see Bonds sporting a "756" hat at the post game presser.
8th August 2007 08:10 PM
pdog
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Dude, I just flipped through the channels and they're showing the HR Derby from Philadelphia in 1996.

Barry wasn't ripped at this point. But McGwire was.

and baseball knew the players were doing this... hmmm!
8th August 2007 08:11 PM
pdog
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

it's called merchandising, not unlike RSinc. I see more Jagger in bonds than anybody else when I think of a simularity.
8th August 2007 08:55 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
pdog wrote:
it's called merchandising, not unlike RSinc. I see more Jagger in bonds than anybody else when I think of a simularity.

Thanks for clarifying.
Thought for a second that 756 was Barry's hat size.

You're right though.
I'm sure QVC had merch available seconds after that Mets fan caught the ball.

8th August 2007 09:11 PM
glencar
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

No, I didn't want to watch any of the coverage. He's not worth the time. Let's wait for A-Rod to break this record**.
8th August 2007 09:17 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, I didn't want to watch any of the coverage. He's not worth the time. Let's wait for A-Rod to break this record**.

he's a nice guy...
did I ever tell you about how he started shit with a with a friend of mine, who was a punk rocker. So he sent drinks to their table all night, got A-rod loaded and he didn't get a hit the following day in oakland.
When it comes out A-Rod was A-Roids, and he's still a yankee, we'll see what tune you sing then... Remember, the drugs the people like Bonds are accused of, weren't injectibles, and weren't intened to make a guy bigger like those freaks who compete in mister universal fag.
8th August 2007 09:21 PM
glencar If Alex did indeed take steroids, I'll consider his record** in the same way. BTW I haven't complained about Barry Bonds being an asshole. The Mick was a huge asshole & Di Maggio was pretty nasty too. Most of the great ones are - off the field. But from what I'm reading ehre, Bonds is an asshole ON the field as well. Different kettle of fish, you ask me.
8th August 2007 09:24 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
If Alex did indeed take steroids, I'll consider his record** in the same way. BTW I haven't complained about Barry Bonds being an asshole. The Mick was a huge asshole & Di Maggio was pretty nasty too. Most of the great ones are - off the field. But from what I'm reading ehre, Bonds is an asshole ON the field as well. Different kettle of fish, you ask me.

I don't get your jive. Bonds behaves like all the other athletes, fist pumps ect... I know a guy at the McD's right next to the ball park told me Bonds gave him an autograph at the drive thru window. some players are more fan friendly, but Bonds grew up around the sport, I'm sure he's more jaded and fights for his privacy alot harder.
8th August 2007 09:30 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

I don't get your jive. Bonds behaves like all the other athletes, fist pumps ect... I know a guy at the McD's right next to the ball park told me Bonds gave him an autograph at the drive thru window. some players are more fan friendly, but Bonds grew up around the sport, I'm sure he's more jaded and fights for his privacy alot harder.

I'm referring to the posts that indicate he doesn't run the bases after homers but instead stares at the glory shot. As I said above, many noted players are nasty off the field. I wouldn't hold that against Bonds. I gotta go now.
8th August 2007 09:31 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
pdog wrote:
Remember, the drugs the people like Bonds are accused of, weren't injectibles, and weren't intened to make a guy bigger like those freaks who compete in mister universal fag.

Not so.

If Game Of Shadows is to be believed - and Bonds has yet to file suit against the authors if it's not - he took the injectable steroids Winstrol and Deca-Durabolin, which are both popular with the body building set.
8th August 2007 10:33 PM
pdog 757... beyotches.
8th August 2007 10:35 PM
Fiji Joe Hank Aaron recorded his message a month ago "after negotiations"....wonder how much Barry put in his pocket?

8th August 2007 10:43 PM
Starbuck pdog...i love you like a cheap ho ho but i can't believe you of all people are such a bonds apologist!

every fan of the game i know is outraged and sickened! is barry paying you off with HGH donuts?
8th August 2007 10:47 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
pdog...i love you like a cheap ho ho but i can't believe you of all people are such a bonds apologist!

every fan of the game i know is outraged and sickened! is barry paying you off with HGH donuts?

Pdog's a homer...I don't fault him...they're all drinking that Kool-Aid in San Fran...it's one thing to acknowledge he's a cheater...it's another thing to admit you've spent hard-earned money to go to the park and root for a cheater
8th August 2007 10:48 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Hank Aaron recorded his message a month ago "after negotiations"....wonder how much Barry put in his pocket?

they're charging fans $45 for that cap and tee he put on last night, I'm sure Barry and othes are making alot.
So, the hero Hank is now being accused of taking a payoff... That video congrads now gets an asterisk...
8th August 2007 10:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

they're charging fans $45 for that cap and tee he put on last night, I'm sure Barry and othes are making alot.
So, the hero Hank is now being accused of taking a payoff... That video congrads now gets an asterisk...

The Godfather made him (Hank) an offer he couldn't refuse

8th August 2007 11:05 PM
pdog i love willie mays, despite that he's an asshole...
8th August 2007 11:06 PM
Nellcote This is the scariest comment made in this post....

"I watched the Couric News tonight."

She is nails on a blackboard bad.
Take it up a notch, there GC...
8th August 2007 11:26 PM
Starbuck
quote:
This is the scariest comment made in this post....

"I watched the Couric News tonight."

She is nails on a blackboard bad.
Take it up a notch, there GC...

and now...a peek inside glenny's fridge....

8th August 2007 11:32 PM
Fiji Joe When Pdogs go bad...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
9th August 2007 12:05 AM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Not so.

If Game Of Shadows is to be believed - and Bonds has yet to file suit against the authors if it's not - he took the injectable steroids Winstrol and Deca-Durabolin, which are both popular with the body building set.

Game of Shadows. The book written by 2 San Francisco Chronicle reporters,from LEAKED grand jury testimony.These are the fuckers who ought to be in jail..........And has anyone mentioned the fact that Aaron and many others probably took uppers in their days.........Another dirty little secret gets swept under the rug..........All hail the new king BARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKING BARRY BONDS.
[Edited by sweetcharmedlife]
[Edited by sweetcharmedlife]
9th August 2007 01:11 AM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

and now...a peek inside glenny's fridge....

What can I say? I watch Couric to keep up with the latest MSM crap.
9th August 2007 01:43 AM
pdog
When Pdogs go bad...

9th August 2007 04:04 AM
The jinn, my friend.
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
When Pdogs go bad...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Uhhhh.... I think I fell in love. Staring into his eyes for 6.45 years was more than my weak soul could take. The music made it even more ...
9th August 2007 05:41 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:
... Remember, the drugs the people like Bonds are accused of weren't intened to make a guy bigger like those freaks who compete in mister universal fag.

LOL!!!! you funny man pdog
9th August 2007 03:16 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

LOL!!!! you funny man pdog

Being a Stones fan makes me more accepting of people who take drugs to improve a performace.
9th August 2007 03:18 PM
Joey " Being a Stones fan makes me more accepting of people who take drugs to improve a performace."

< ---- Funny !!!

Poi .... ?!

9th August 2007 05:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
The jinn, my friend. wrote:

Uhhhh.... I think I fell in love. Staring into his eyes for 6.45 years was more than my weak soul could take. The music made it even more ...

I thought the best pics were the ones where he was in the psyche ward
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)