ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

HSH Nordbank Arena, Hamburg 15th August 2007
© Axel Schumacher, Thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: my condolences to Pug Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
6th August 2007 01:05 PM
Saint Sway This ones gotta hurt.....

HU-JAM-ILIATION!

^ dude sings like a dead goat.
6th August 2007 01:40 PM
Fiji Joe Was that goat boy?

Throws ball like a pansy.
6th August 2007 01:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
This ones gotta hurt.....

HU-JAM-ILIATION!

^ dude sings like a dead goat.

Yes, that did hurt.

On a side note, I was at the private Pearl Jam concert on Thursday and I seen Ryan Dempster there pounding Coronas....and then go on to pitch (early day game) and give up four runs, possibly due to a hangover. The Private show was fantastic, plenty of rarities, however I enjoyed their Lollapalooza set a little bit more as I had my young son with me (in a climate controlled VIP Suite) and he danced and sang all night!
6th August 2007 01:50 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Was that goat boy?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"
6th August 2007 01:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Was that goat boy?

He was not very athletic or popular in high school, from what Joey tells me, you can relate.
6th August 2007 02:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

He was not very athletic or popular in high school, from what Joey tells me, you can relate.

Uh yeah pug...not a good idea for you to be attacking anyone's athletic prowess...not a good idea at all
6th August 2007 02:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Uh yeah pug...not a good idea for you to be attacking anyone's athletic prowess...not a good idea at all

lettered in two sports in HS (Football and Wrestling), I can autograph your chest next time we meet if you'd like.
6th August 2007 02:25 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

lettered in two sports in HS (Football and Wrestling), I can autograph your chest next time we meet if you'd like.

Deal...and I'll autograph your ass...I'll come equipped for the task

6th August 2007 02:30 PM
tookthatname Couple of Questions

why is he singing "take me out to the ball game"?
he apparently doesn't know where he is

Why does he want "peanuts AND crackerjacks"?
crackerjacks have peanuts in it. must have the munchies

What was he smoking? and can I have some of it?

[Edited by tookthatname]
6th August 2007 02:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Deal...right after you kiss it.
6th August 2007 02:36 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Why ?!

WHY ?!

http://www.sprintcenter.com/press_073007.php

" Selected Press Release

ELTON JOHN GRAND OPENING SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13th

Tickets on sale Monday, August 6th at 10:00 AM

Elton John and his band will appear live as the grand opening concert at Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo. on Saturday, October 13, 2007, at 8 p.m. as part of the 2007 Tour: Rocket Man · Number Ones.

"Sprint Center is honored to bring Elton John back to Kansas City for the grand opening concert," said Brenda Tinnen, Sprint Center General Manager and Senior Vice President. “Fans throughout the region will witness a historical moment with a true industry icon. Elton John's long history of sold out concerts in Kansas City -- beginning in the early 1970s -- makes him the perfect artist to open Sprint Center," said Tinnen.

Sprint Center, Kansas City's newest landmark and an anchor to a revitalized downtown, will host concerts, family shows, collegiate competitions and special events. Nearly one million guests are expected to visit the $276 million state-of-the-art facility during its' inaugural year.

Elton John and his band, including members Davey Johnstone on guitar, Guy Babylon on keyboards, Bob Birch on bass, John Mahon on percussion and Nigel Olsson on drums will play his greatest hits and more recent songs from his latest release, Rocket Man•Number Ones. Elton John has sold more than 200 million records and continues to add innovative work to his personal repertoire of 29 consecutive Top 40 hits, 35 gold and 25 platinum albums.

Rocket Man•Number Ones, just released in March, debuted in the top 10 and features newly compiled and digitally mastered greatest hits spanning the first three decades of the singer-songwriter's career.

Tickets will be available at Ticketmaster outlets, online at Ticketmaster.com or charge by phone at (816) 931-3330.

CONTACT

Elton John Contact:
Fran Curtis - Rogers and Cowan
Phone: 212.455.8418
Email: [email protected]

Shani Tate Ross
Sprint Center/AEG
Director, Communications & Marketing
[email protected] "

6th August 2007 02:38 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Deal...right after you kiss it.

Provided you wash it...

Psst...Pug...you can't win...you simply can't win
6th August 2007 02:42 PM
Joey " Psst....you can't win...you simply can't win "

< ----- Ah , Yeah !!!!!!!!!!

Oh , Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji ) .... you BAD today .

Jacky !
6th August 2007 02:42 PM
Jumping Jack Elton's Grand Opening???

6th August 2007 02:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Provided you wash it...

I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence, and I'm saying with all due respect....can you say the same?

Go Royals??

Enjoy the Elton Show!
6th August 2007 02:55 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence

Such happens when you spend the prior day sucking off excellent people
6th August 2007 03:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Such happens when you spend the prior day sucking off excellent people

That was the best you could come up with, is it very hot and humid in KC today, or did Joey's Elton post get you all hot and bothered (see: Voodoopug squeezing into his old HS letterman jacket to parade around his office).

If you post like that again, it is about time for your buddy Bucky to post one of his "This thread sucks" pictures.

Hail Joey, long live The Omaha Summit!

See you in Pittsburg, KA circa spring 2008
6th August 2007 03:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

If you post like that again, it is about time for your buddy Bucky to post one of his "This thread sucks" pictures.

Come on...you throw out the "I piss excellence" post for the 500th time and you want ground-breaking material in return?...This ain't the free cheese line Leroy... and you ain't in Cabrini Green anymore...you get what you work for
6th August 2007 03:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Come on...you throw out the "I piss excellence" post for the 500th time and you want ground-breaking material in return?...This ain't the free cheese line Leroy... and you ain't in Cabrini Green anymore...you get what you work for

Cabrini Green has been destroyed, and ironically, my fantasy football team name is "The Leroys", even when I don't try I am a step ahead of most. Dont worry, the learning curve is a bit slow for some.

6th August 2007 04:07 PM
pdog I piss on excellent people...
6th August 2007 04:27 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

By lettering in "wrestling" you mean letting your friends play "Kick The Fat Kid Off The Trampoline"?

oh, I see

v PUG!!!!!!!
6th August 2007 04:33 PM
pdog OMFG...
good one... lol
thx sway
6th August 2007 05:10 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Provided you wash it...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6th August 2007 05:13 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Puggy, don't take this the wrong way but you don't "piss excellence" & you never did. I like ye anyway, sans cape!
6th August 2007 05:14 PM
Joey
" Hail Joey, long live The Omaha Summit! "

A - Friggin - Men !!!

6th August 2007 05:26 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

By lettering in "wrestling" you mean letting your friends play "Kick The Fat Kid Off The Trampoline"?

oh, I see

v PUG!!!!!!!

How do you know thats Pugsly? Could be any of a number of fat geeks that post here.
6th August 2007 05:42 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

How do you know thats Pugsly? Could be any of a number of fat geeks that post here.

true enough..

But the fact that fat kid gets kicked off the trampoline over and over again and foolishly keeps going back for more is the dead give away that its Pug.
6th August 2007 06:23 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Awww, look at nerdboy trying to act all tough.

Does bullying others help you to forget those painful memories of how you were always the last to be chosen in gym class?
6th August 2007 10:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Fiji, like me, is also overweight. I don't hold that against him. Whilst we can banter back and forth over many topics, we wisely stay away from this one.

Hey Blue, I just checked....tests confirm, I do piss excellence. Don't lower yourself to the others posting at me with what can only be compared to the old timer's game at Baseball Fantasy Camp. (See: Most can see there was good posting there at one point, but they cannot compete in today's game)

To those coming to Fiji's defense, the job is already filled:

[Edited by voodoopug]
7th August 2007 01:19 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Fiji, like me, is also overweight. I don't hold that against him.

All I was saying was that it could be any fat geek that posts here and is susceptible to being consistently canned off a trampoline. There's an easy list, pre-made. I was sticking up for you, man. You choose, for whatever bizarre reasons, to get jerked around here every day by fatuous fat heads, just thought I'd throw you some relief......
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)