ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

HSH Nordbank Arena, Hamburg 15th August 2007
© Axel Schumacher, Thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: my condolences to Pug Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
7th August 2007 05:53 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
robpop wrote:

I had a better idea what was going on when I had my stroke.

don't kid yourself, dude. You still got stroke.
7th August 2007 06:10 PM
robpop
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Thanks I'll take it as a complement. Ya Know I almost died.
7th August 2007 06:23 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
robpop wrote:

Thanks I'll take it as a complement. Ya Know I almost died.

Ain't that a fuck.

glad you're with us!!!
7th August 2007 08:06 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

"The Lotus Couch is a total failure."

Hey look everybody! The Betty Ford Clinic got its modem fixed!
7th August 2007 08:22 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

7th August 2007 10:43 PM
robpop
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Ain't that a fuck.

glad you're with us!!!

Glad to be here....
8th August 2007 11:14 AM
gypsy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Hey look everybody! Maxlugar can post while Fiji Joe is sucking him off!
8th August 2007 11:15 AM
gypsy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

They could use another insecure beta male like yourself here: www.maxlugar.com
8th August 2007 12:57 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You seem a little on edge today. Here. Just fill in the dozen or so meds you need. Help is on the way.

8th August 2007 01:02 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
gypsy wrote:

thanks bro!!

let me return the favor... here's a site I think will help you with your insecurities:
http://www.impotence-erectile-dysfunction.com/cause_of_erectile_dysfunction.htm

[Edited by Saint Sway]
8th August 2007 01:34 PM
gypsy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

You seem a little on edge today. Here. Just fill in the dozen or so meds you need. Help is on the way.

Thanks! And to return the favor, here's something you could find useful:

8th August 2007 05:29 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Thanks! And to return the favor, here's something you could find useful:

What's funny about that? I AM looking for one of these! THANKS!!!!

Love,

Maxy
ooxx's!
8th August 2007 05:30 PM
glencar #3 already?
8th August 2007 06:04 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

This has become quite popular here at the office .

Unfortunately , many of the individuals are getting the ' Snip Snip ' after three , sometimes even four kids . Why ?!

" All you need is one kid to pass on the Gene Pool ( Demon Seed ) Ronnie !!!! "

Jazzy Jo Jo !!!!

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
8th August 2007 06:40 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

This has become quite popular here at the office .

Unfortunately , many of the individuals are getting the ' Snip Snip ' after three , sometimes even four kids . Why ?!

" All you need is one kid to pass on the Gene Pool ( Demon Seed ) Ronnie !!!! "

Jazzy Jo Jo !!!!

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]

Please! People should have as many as they want. Don't be such a downer!
8th August 2007 06:48 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

Please! People should have as many as they want.

* { A - Friggin - Men } * My Stonesian Brother .

Bushie43 and all of your OTHER Republican ilk need as many kids as possible in order to fight all of these : " Wars of National Liberation " .

Why ?!

WHY ?!

www.Vietnam.com

LBJOEY !

8th August 2007 07:39 PM
glencar Yes, cannon fodder will be needed in 2043 when Chelsea Mezvinsky becomes our POTUS. That skank'll kill us all!
8th August 2007 09:49 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Fiji, like me, is also overweight.

I am?...when did that happen?...I wish I was a lard ass...for a short time...I think it would help build my calves...keep fighting the fight pug...it's habits...the bad ones...you can change them...and although you have a lot of crack, you don't smoke it...so you got that going for ya
9th August 2007 11:48 AM
Joey " Yes, cannon fodder will be needed in 2043 when Chelsea Mezvinsky becomes our POTUS. That skank'll kill us all! "

< ----- Old Reference lost on ninety - nine percent of the posters .

Oh , Lil Buddy ---- You are on FIRE !!!!!

FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!™

|
|
V

FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie !
9th August 2007 12:25 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I wish I was a lard ass...

Then maybe maxlugar would find you attractive, no?

9th August 2007 02:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I am?...when did that happen?...I wish I was a lard ass...for a short time...I think it would help build my calves...keep fighting the fight pug...it's habits...the bad ones...you can change them...and although you have a lot of crack, you don't smoke it...so you got that going for ya

Please refer to your picture with Charlie Watts. Sadly, a person of your height should, by Met Life standards weigh approximately 175lbs, judging by the picture, you (like me) are not there, I wish you luck, I am sure your lap dogs will still accept you.
9th August 2007 03:01 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Please refer to your picture with Charlie Watts. Sadly, a person of your height should, by Met Life standards weigh approximately 175lbs, judging by the picture, you (like me) are not there, I wish you luck, I am sure your lap dogs will still accept you.

6'1 185...which is very far from 385...unlike some, two normal sized adults cannot fit in my trousers and still have room for their dates...obesity is no laughing matter...many cannot help their condition...and I wish them luck as they fight their battle to improve their health...is this the route you want to take?...sad to see you fall from grace so...but you and I both know why that is...not that your relevance was ever confused with brilliance, but you were always amiable...some might even say jolly...the absence of your master has left you bitter and confused...mad bull lost his way...you swing wildly at demons that aren't even there...sadly, from this point on, you will be known only as Joey's flamboyantly faggoty sidekick

9th August 2007 03:16 PM
Joey " ......6'1 185...which is very far from 385... "

9th August 2007 03:19 PM
pdog I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs.
No wonder MetLife rejected me!
9th August 2007 03:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

6'1 185...which is very far from 385...unlike some, two normal sized adults cannot fit in my trousers and still have room for their dates...obesity is no laughing matter...many cannot help their condition...and I wish them luck as they fight their battle to improve their health...is this the route you want to take?...sad to see you fall from grace so...but you and I both know why that is...not that your relevance was ever confused with brilliance, but you were always amiable...some might even say jolly...the absence of your master has left you bitter and confused...mad bull lost his way...you swing wildly at demons that aren't even there...sadly, from this point on, you will be known only as Joey's flamboyantly faggoty sidekick

you could still lose a few IMO, and get a better hair style. At least you will still have your support group here (see: Sway) that will continue to take turns finishing on your chest.

I don't blame you for this, in fact when we met in Chicago I thought you were a pretty decent guy, but it is sad that you come of as insecure to the point that you surround yourself with lap dogs on message boards.

For better or worse, I essentially stand alone when I post, I don't need to "blue wooby" of an "Ouch" or "great post" following any posts I make. Yes Joey and jb are friends of mine, but they rarely, if at all, involve themselves with any heated discussions that I initiate or am the victim of. While at times Gypsy attacks you, she has her own issues with you.

You fear my type because I don't kiss your ass like others do, nor do I hold back either. SS was like that too, until IMO he shot all credibility when he posted that ridiculous "farewell" post. To me thats like finding out that Hank Aaron took steroids as he worked far too hard for far too many years and to exit the way he did. Josh has left the boards (either by choice or suspension) many times, but I don't recall a "Farewell" speech.

Its been fun, but we really aren't accomplishing anything posting at each other. I shall give you a nod of the cap and consider our issue (was there really one???) dead and hope to one day engage again.

Best of luck with the new Sprint Center, Mike Sweeney and Eddie Kennison.
9th August 2007 03:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs.
No wonder MetLife rejected me!

fat ass!

Actually Met Life was the ones who motivated me to lose weight when they refused to insure me. Thankfully, they now insure my life.
9th August 2007 03:29 PM
robpop Just had a tornado in the neighborhood. I snapped some pics. Being a volunteer fireman for the area, I am happy to say that nobody was hurt. I got some pics of funnel cloud. Trees down all over my yard. Big clean up ahead.
9th August 2007 03:30 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

You're the punk Jock Jesus...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm in awe of your physique and posting skills. one day, I will lose those unwanted pounds, and I'm getting a posting cordinator to help me online.
God bless you Pdog, and the great city of SF it's music, it's drugs and it's athletes.

Wow Thanks Pug... i'm touched... so much so I'm going to stop making fun of your weight. Oh shit, I never did!!! That was easy.
9th August 2007 03:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Wow Thanks Pug... i'm touched... so much so I'm going to stop making fun of your weight. Oh shit, I never did!!! That was easy.

you take very intimidating photos and should be commended. I've always been a supporter of Bickle.
9th August 2007 03:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
robpop wrote:
Just had a tornado in the neighborhood. I snapped some pics. Being a volunteer fireman for the area, I am happy to say that nobody was hurt. I got some pics of funnel cloud. Trees down all over my yard. Big clean up ahead.

Where? (if you want to tell) I saw today that one hit for a second in NYC yesterday.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)