ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

HSH Nordbank Arena, Hamburg 15th August 2007
© Axel Schumacher, Thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: my condolences to Pug Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
9th August 2007 03:43 PM
robpop
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Where? (if you want to tell) I saw today that one hit for a second in NYC yesterday.

Pittsburgh PA....Damage limited. A lot of trees, tree limbs down. Nobody hurt or any houses seriously damaged in my area. I am goning back out with the fire department to help the clean up once the storm has passed. We would be out now but there are nobody's life or property is in danager. No sense risking injury to anybody while it is still storming.
9th August 2007 03:43 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you take very intimidating photos and should be commended. I've always been a supporter of Bickle.

no way... I'm very friendly and even cuddly...
the one exception being giant ants stalking my offspring.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
9th August 2007 03:45 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you could still lose a few IMO, and get a better hair style. At least you will still have your support group here (see: Sway) that will continue to take turns finishing on your chest.

I don't blame you for this, in fact when we met in Chicago I thought you were a pretty decent guy, but it is sad that you come of as insecure to the point that you surround yourself with lap dogs on message boards.

For better or worse, I essentially stand alone when I post, I don't need to "blue wooby" of an "Ouch" or "great post" following any posts I make. Yes Joey and jb are friends of mine, but they rarely, if at all, involve themselves with any heated discussions that I initiate or am the victim of. While at times Gypsy attacks you, she has her own issues with you.

You fear my type because I don't kiss your ass like others do, nor do I hold back either. SS was like that too, until IMO he shot all credibility when he posted that ridiculous "farewell" post. To me thats like finding out that Hank Aaron took steroids as he worked far too hard for far too many years and to exit the way he did. Josh has left the boards (either by choice or suspension) many times, but I don't recall a "Farewell" speech.

Its been fun, but we really aren't accomplishing anything posting at each other. I shall give you a nod of the cap and consider our issue (was there really one???) dead and hope to one day engage again.

Best of luck with the new Sprint Center, Mike Sweeney and Eddie Kennison.

Can you be a bigger douche?...seriously?...you and the "pug army" as you home-schooled kids called it, did nothing but attack people for years on this board...and now that jb's gone, and you have no ass in which to place your head, you make this post?...you're all irrelevant...non-factors...and isn't that what's really behind this issue?...or lack thereof?...you can pretend this is all on me, but it was you that interjected me into this conversation...and for what reason?...you, the scrotum-headed parrot, and that chick who gets her clothes at K-Mart really should start your own board...see who shows up
9th August 2007 03:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
robpop wrote:
We would be out now but there are nobody's life or property is in danager. No sense risking injury to anybody while it is still storming.

OK.
The lighting fried my modem last friday night. Luckily I got it replaced quickly. I wonder if I can apply for natural disaster relief and get the 25 dollars back.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
9th August 2007 03:53 PM
robpop
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

OK.
The lighting fried my modem last friday night. Luckily I got it replaced quickly. I wonder if I can apply for natural disaster relief and get the 25 dollars back.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

Try FEMA. They are usually up on those things.
9th August 2007 03:54 PM
pdog
quote:
robpop wrote:

Try FEMA. They are usually up on those things.

25, 000 stranded niggers can't be wrong!
9th August 2007 03:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Can you be a bigger douche?...seriously?...you and the "pug army" as you home-schooled kids called it, did nothing but attack people for years on this board...and now that jb's gone, and you have no ass in which to place your head, you make this post?...you're all irrelevant...non-factors...and isn't that what's really behind this issue?...or lack thereof?...you can pretend this is all on me, but it was you that interjected me into this conversation...and for what reason?...you, the scrotum-headed parrot, and that chick who gets her clothes at K-Mart really should start your own board...see who shows up

Yes I did interject you into this thread, and we had fun. We did not attack people in the past, we attacked what the Stones were doing and were drug through the mud for doing so and then defended ourselves accordingly.

Let's be honest, becoming a "factor" in the message board community is equivalent to winning the door prize at a "Xena The Warrior Princess" fan convention, or am I overvaluing it? You are really overvaluing it. You are a successful attorney I am told, that is what you should be proud of IMO.

Please keep separate your issue with Gypsy though as there seems to be personal issue there whereas you and I basically think our "message board personalities" are dueche bags and attention whores and in reality we had a cordial "real world" meeting.

For the record, I have never worn feathers on my head, nor loose skin, ergo I do not understand the scrotum headed parrot joke.

As I mentioned, I stand alone, and have no problem doing so. I have no desire to start my own webpage other than for professional purposes and could care less if my "propective cyber community" would contain me and my pugs or a cast of thousands.

Fact of the matter is: Fiji Joe and Voodoopug, loved by dozens, hated by thousands.

But for old times sake:

9th August 2007 03:56 PM
robpop
quote:
pdog wrote:

Thanks for the laugh. Need some firewood?
9th August 2007 04:52 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

....................Nooooooo !!!

Yes .

|
|
V

" Don't fight it Ronnie ! "

JJJJJOOOEEEY !
9th August 2007 04:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yes .

|
|
V

" Don't fight it Ronnie ! "

JJJJJOOOEEEY !

[Edited by voodoopug]
9th August 2007 05:28 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:

fight the power
9th August 2007 05:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
mojoman wrote:

fight the power

9th August 2007 05:57 PM
sirmoonie
9th August 2007 06:13 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Help is on the way.

Indeed it is my son .....

Snuggles !
10th August 2007 12:16 AM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Well, if they did start their own board, it would probably have more members than www.maxlugar.com.

That was nice of max to let you out of the dungeon to post today, little f.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)