ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who will attend and would like to tell JB and others ENOUGH ALREADY!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
1st August 2006 05:31 PM
not bound to please
1st August 2006 05:32 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Eerily similar. Maybe Mel will go on a hunger strike?

Along with his talent strike!
1st August 2006 05:32 PM
glencar Higginson is jewish now?
1st August 2006 05:33 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:

What is your defintion of long?

less than 2 years??
1st August 2006 05:35 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

less than 2 years??

Then you don't understand what it means to REALLY post!
1st August 2006 05:37 PM
glencar Indeed!
1st August 2006 05:39 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Indeed!

1st August 2006 05:41 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:

Then you don't understand what it means to REALLY post!

possibly.
1st August 2006 05:43 PM
glencar 4038 is nothing to sneeze at. Just stay away from annoying posters like sway. Nothing but bad mojo from that moron.
1st August 2006 05:44 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

possibly.

I just wanted to have more posts than Joey and Josh!
It's good to be The King!!!

1st August 2006 05:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
that didnt even rhyme

[Edited by pdog]
1st August 2006 05:45 PM
Some Guy
quote:
glencar wrote:
4038 is nothing to sneeze at. Just stay away from annoying posters like sway. Nothing but bad mojo from that moron.

I'm a bad man.
1st August 2006 05:46 PM
glencar Is that sexy hot Geena Davis in that pic w/Mel?
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

I'm a bad man.

You is very good...
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

But you have nothing on me - how many times have you been banned?
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

You have rendered them both "non-factors"...you tore their playhouse down

1st August 2006 05:48 PM
glencar Puggy has fallen even faster & harder. I used to enjoy his posts but now he makes sway look like just another idiot in the crowd.
1st August 2006 05:48 PM
Some Guy Pee Wee's playhouse nightly on Cartoon Networks Adult Swim, priceless!
1st August 2006 05:50 PM
glencar Big Brother All-Stars is the shnizzle!
1st August 2006 06:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy has fallen even faster & harder. I used to enjoy his posts but now he makes sway look like just another idiot in the crowd.

Yes...he has indeed humiliated himself...and what for?...for what?...just so he can run around amongst his south side cronies bragging about his hot shot jewish lawyer friend in South Florida?...he has thrown us all under the bus
1st August 2006 06:04 PM
glencar It's horrid to see....
1st August 2006 06:08 PM
Fiji Joe His downfall did not come with the dignity that he wished

1st August 2006 06:36 PM
GotToRollMe What the hell is going on around here? I feel like a single mom who just got home from work to find her kids having a food fight.

LJ, I agree, there's been way too much whining and complaining around here lately. We should be happy they're still alive and well and touring. No one is happy about ticket prices - that's nothing new. But to refuse to attend shows because they're not selling up to your expectations is a little self-defeating, no?

I for one cannot wait to see them this fall and I'm looking forward to meeting as many people from this board as possible. I'm not rolling in dough, but I can get it together for a couple of shows. If I did have a pile of money I'd be going to more than a couple. If you've decided you don't want to attend - fine. But taking it to a personal level is a bit much.

Get a grip people. This is pitiful. To borrow a phrase from the venerable MaxLugar, "I can't even look at you today."

1st August 2006 06:45 PM
glencar GotTo, it's just shtick. LJ's mistake is to take it seriously. I'm sure the upcoming heat wave will make things even hotter around here. Joshy better be careful!
1st August 2006 07:04 PM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

But you have nothing on me - how many times have you been banned?

Zero! Being banned is like saying you went on Survivior and got voted off... WTF were you doing on Survivior in the 1st place yo!

1st August 2006 07:08 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is that sexy hot Geena Davis in that pic w/Mel?

No..its the long forgotten English big-titted and ex-Kenny Everett sidekick Cleo Rocos.
1st August 2006 07:12 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Get a grip people. This is pitiful. To borrow a phrase from the venerable MaxLugar, "I can't even look at you today."

Don't worry, we clean up real nice!
1st August 2006 07:29 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
GotTo, it's just shtick. LJ's mistake is to take it seriously. I'm sure the upcoming heat wave will make things even hotter around here. Joshy better be careful!

Oh really??????????????

Me...taking things seriously????????????????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......wonder who emailed who first???

JB?
LJ?

Enquiring minds...........

LJ.
1st August 2006 07:39 PM
glencar He emailed you about this stuff? Joshy, get a grip! Be a man. Stop worrying about ticky sales. That's just so weird man.
1st August 2006 07:39 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:

No..its the long forgotten English big-titted and ex-Kenny Everett sidekick Cleo Rocos.

Ah yes! I remember that movie a bit. Geena would have only been 25 when it was made...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)