ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who will attend and would like to tell JB and others ENOUGH ALREADY!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
1st August 2006 03:04 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

It is the cause of all ' tension ' in the world and the resurgence of WolfPuss .

that boy can post without even trying.
1st August 2006 03:05 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
We are slowly fading, being reduced to U2's ambiguously faggotty sidekick.

Friendships have been ripped apart today,,and you know what, I don';t care. I am off to Ritz Carlton in a day, and have made enough moeny this year to not work another day...I will focus on real friends, like Pug, Joey, Gazza, Vodoo, and my neighbor Shirley.
Fiji Joe
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Nice work grasshopper...timing..context...delivery...all receive high marks

TampabayStone
quote:
Joey wrote:

It is the cause of all ' tension ' in the world and the resurgence of WolfPuss .

Not a big fan of the "wolfpuss" I do Love them Stones though.
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

blame the increased cost of gas creating a retail mark up on Bic razors.
1st August 2006 03:06 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Friendships have been ripped apart today,,and you know what, I don';t care. I am off to Ritz Carlton in a day, and have made enough moeny this year to not work another day...I will focus on real friends, like Pug, Joey, Gazza, Vodoo, and my neighbor Shirley.

Atl?
1st August 2006 03:06 PM
Your Cousin Lou What are you looking at, sugar tits?
1st August 2006 03:07 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

I should have known...in the end...the jew would betray me
1st August 2006 03:08 PM
Maxlugar The likelihood of JB emailing LJ and telling her this is just a bit for our enjoyment? 100%.

1st August 2006 03:08 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
The likelihood of JB emailing LJ and telling her this is just a bit for our enjoyment? 100%.

I didn't think of that.
1st August 2006 03:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

The Jews?
1st August 2006 03:09 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I should have known...in the end...the jew would betray me

Actually, you have moved way up in my book!!! I told you I will greet you in Austin.
1st August 2006 03:10 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The Jews?

fucking funny!!!!
1st August 2006 03:11 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you are an honorable poster, and if we do not greet, it will surely be my loss!

Why thanks Pugles. I hope we do have a nice drunkenly greet someday. I keep thinking that, being these will probably be the last summitts with actual shows, that you and JB are going to reconsider.

Low ticket sales are no reason to break up friendships.

No one has slept with anybody else's significant other--Friendships can still be mended!!
1st August 2006 03:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Why thanks Pugles. I hope we do have a nice drunkenly greet someday. I keep thinking that, being these will probably be the last summitts with actual shows, that you and JB are going to reconsider.

Low ticket sales are no reason to break up friendships.

No one has slept with anybody else's significant other--Friendships can still be mended!!

We shall privately meet and greet a select portion of the members, You will be greeted!
1st August 2006 03:30 PM
F505 I am with JB! This man is critical and not a bootlicker! He should be an example for you all!
1st August 2006 03:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
F505 wrote:
I am with JB! This man is critical and not a bootlicker! He should be an example for you all!

While we may disagree at times, we both always have our eye on the big picture!
1st August 2006 03:32 PM
parmeda Here's to all of you...

...and

I give a rat's fucking ass...

[Edited by parmeda]
1st August 2006 03:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Here's to all of you...

...and

I give a rat's fucking ass...

[Edited by parmeda]

This is why I consider you a great fan! You keep it real! See you in Oct!
1st August 2006 03:48 PM
taz22 Josh and Pug will be warmly greeted by myself if they make it to the show at Giants Stadium....this will be my only show during this mini-tour.
1st August 2006 03:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
taz22 wrote:
Josh and Pug will be warmly greeted by myself if they make it to the show at Giants Stadium....this will be my only show during this mini-tour.

Sadly, due to the first day of onsales, I will not attend Giants Stadium this mini tour. I will probably opt for Atlantic city or a NYC area arena show if it is added. I regret not being able to greet you this mini tour!
1st August 2006 04:00 PM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Yeah. . . not a good time to be a Stones fan.
Thank god there is other music out there that can help when one needs a major break from this.
1st August 2006 04:00 PM
pdog I love LJ and JB...
LBJ?
Anyway. I'm not pissed at any fellow fans. I'm just humiliated by The Stones high prices that people aren't going to pay. You look at any business and if the price is too high for the quality you pass. The Stones need a new and improved product for these high prices. The market is speaking for itself... It really does seem the only people buying tickets are us diehards, and those here that are going to get the bargain prices, in the parking lots. YES, we'll all mostly go, but we aren't the bread and butter of ticket sales. I couldn't even convince people I know to buy these tickets, and these are fans who love The Stones. They scoff at the prices and laugh at me for paying so much. Last year was fine, but not this time.
I'll pay a premium, when the premium is worth it!
The Stones owe it to themselves to show that it's about the music and the band. They look ridiculous, and it will be very hard for me to talk about the upcoming shows outside of these boards. Even attempting to do so will make me look like a street corner peddler trying to sell snake oil.
When Petey said don't go out gracefully, it wouldn't suit you, this isn't what he had in mind!
[Edited by pdog]
1st August 2006 04:01 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

that boy can post without even trying.

Thanks Some Guy --- we have a ' gift ' .
1st August 2006 04:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ihavelotsajam wrote:

Yeah. . . not a good time to be a Stones fan.
Thank god there is other music out there that can help when one needs a major break from this.

1st August 2006 04:02 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

I will focus on real friends, like Pug, Joey, Gazza, Vodoo, and my neighbor Shirley.

I would like to nuzzle you .

Shirley .......... ?!?!
1st August 2006 04:03 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thanks Some Guy --- we have a ' gift ' .

Black and Blue I wanna go to the Edmonton concert, but no-one I know likes The Stones (or even knows who they are) so I don't wanna go by myself
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
I love LJ and JB...
LBJ?
Anyway. I'm not pissed at any fellow fans. I'm just humiliated by The Stones high prices that people aren't going to pay. You look at any business and if the price is too high for the quality you pass. The Stones need a new and improved product for these high prices. The market is speaking for itself... It really does seem the only people buying tickets are us diehards, and those here that are going to get the bargain prices, in the parking lots. YES, we'll all mostly go, but we aren't the bread and butter of ticket sales. I couldn't even convince people I know to buy these tickets, and these are fans who love The Stones. They scoff at the prices and laugh at me for paying so much. Last year was fine, but not this time.
I'll pay a premium, when the premium is worth it!
The Stones owe it to themselves to show that it's about the music and the band. They look ridiculous, and it will be very hard for me to talk about the upcoming shows outside of these boards. Even attempting to do so will make me look like a street corner peddler trying to sell snake oil.
When Petey said don't go out gracefully, it wouldn't suit you, this isn't what he had in mind!
[Edited by pdog]

You will be greeted if I travel west this tour!
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm not pissed at any fellow fans. I'm just humiliated by The Stones high prices that people aren't going to pay.

As much as I hate for it to happen, they obviously need a healthy dose of humiliation if anything is going to change at all.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)