ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who will attend and would like to tell JB and others ENOUGH ALREADY!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
2nd August 2006 02:09 PM
gypsy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
We are presenting ourselves with the image of needing severe professional help!

I have made arrangements to have the limo pick josh up at the 5 Star HOtel in Chicago and take us to a top rated Chicago Steakhouse for dinner. We must keep the location on a "need to know" basis, as now more than ever, we are at risk of a severe blindsided beating (probably with bats, pipes, and other common household weapons), if some of our many haters were to have our logistics and coordinate an "incident".

Please stay safe!
2nd August 2006 02:24 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
We are presenting ourselves with the image of needing severe professional help!

I have made arrangements to have the limo pick josh up at the 5 Star HOtel in Chicago and take us to a top rated Chicago Steakhouse for dinner. We must keep the location on a "need to know" basis, as now more than ever, we are at risk of a severe blindsided beating (probably with bats, pipes, and other common household weapons), if some of our many haters were to have our logistics and coordinate an "incident".

I thought the cape came with super powers, no?
2nd August 2006 02:27 PM
Some Guy I predict problems.
2nd August 2006 03:34 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

thanks for my back, Feej.

The only thing deadly serious these days is this goddamn HEAT!!!!!!!! Brutal.

LJ.

97 in the shade!
2nd August 2006 03:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I thought the cape came with super powers, no?

only against certain evil doers......sadly, it is not an excuse to feel safe. It can be stolen, or we could be distracted. Also, most top level restaraunts do not allow capes inside, and we would be at risk at that point.
2nd August 2006 04:23 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

only against certain evil doers......sadly, it is not an excuse to feel safe. It can be stolen, or we could be distracted. Also, most top level restaraunts do not allow capes inside, and we would be at risk at that point.

there was once a time (see: 1800s Europe) when only men with capes and top hats were allowed in finer restaurants.

sadly, you were not meant for these times.
2nd August 2006 04:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

there was once a time (see: 1800s Europe) when only men with capes and top hats were allowed in finer restaurants.

sadly, you were not meant for these times.

Reality can be a bitter pill to swallow some times!
2nd August 2006 04:41 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Reality can be a bitter pill to swallow some times!

2nd August 2006 04:44 PM
Black and Blue
quote:
pdog wrote:

3rd August 2006 01:28 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:
I appreciate LJ 's excitement for the tour and as alwasy wish her and the rest of the gang a wonderful time. There are many here who have developed real friendships and I am all for it. I hope everyone who attends a "Summitt" has a wonderful time and that the memories last a life time. I , for personal reasons, shall not attend any such summitts despite being in Boston, Chicago, Austin, AC and maybe Vegas. I feel like I have been generous(I have already helped someone this tour get better seats), a gentlemen, and had fun meeting most of you. This time, however, I want to enjoy the last shows by myself or with my family. I doubt I'll even see Voodoopug in Chicago as we are staying downtown and he is in the suburbs. Again, all kidding aside, I think you all are great(except 2-3 people whom I really do despise), and wish you a fantastic, safe, and
memorable tour...Gold rings on ya!!!
[Edited by jb]

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Enjoy your vacation!
3rd August 2006 05:30 AM
egon what about me JB?

Say i come over, all the way from France (that's in europe),

would you take the time to greet me?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)