ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy
Arriving to rehearsals - Greenwood College, Toronto July 19
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No Theatres? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
July 12th, 2005 04:29 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fleabit ................................

Do you like Sweaters ?

NO.

[Edited by FPM C10]
July 12th, 2005 04:33 PM
jb The money order has gone out today via priority mail with a reference 'JB/"Rocks-off".
July 12th, 2005 04:34 PM
JaggerLips I'm beginning to like Pugs and I HATE dogs! I must be coming down with something!
July 12th, 2005 04:39 PM
telecaster
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I hated to lump JB in with the execrable Telecaster, as I know him to be ten times the man Tele is. I am happy that this bit of unpleasantness has come to a good end...sadly, the things which Tele promised in this open forum will never materialize, as he is not a man of his word - or any sort of man, for that matter.

In fact, I feel certain that if I had taken him up on his offer of advancing me funds to move to another country, he would have reneged on THAT deal too!

Holy Shit! The human yawn is here! Did you guys have a coffee break at the Al Qaeda meeting?

Pea! I will gladly send you tickets. Simply link the two posts where you said anything bad about the terrorists
who bombed London on that thread before you were cornered into it and I will overnight your floor tickets! It is THAT simple. Let us know

If the turbin fits, were it!

YES SIR!

Flea how do you do the Ed McMahon YEEEESSSSSSS! in Arabic?
July 12th, 2005 04:39 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

NO.

[Edited by FPM C10]

Do You Like ....................... ?

July 12th, 2005 04:40 PM
jb I sent out the money order today via priority mail to Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.
July 12th, 2005 04:41 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Do You Like ....................... ?

Great pictures!!!! The Joey is back!!! Please don't go!!!!
July 12th, 2005 04:41 PM
Joey
" Flea how do you do the Ed McMahon YEEEESSSSSSS! in Arabic? "

[ Edited by Johnny ]
[Edited by Joey]
July 12th, 2005 04:46 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Flea how do you do the Ed McMahon YEEEESSSSSSS! in Arabic? "

joey, in honor of Flea can you post a pic of Carson in his full "Carnac" outfit?

He would LOVE that!

The turbin, the flowing robes!

YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!
July 12th, 2005 04:54 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

joey, in honor of Flea can you post a pic of Carson in his full "Carnac" outfit?

He would LOVE that!

The turbin, the flowing robes!

YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

Is Johnny a Terrorist?

July 12th, 2005 04:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:
I'm beginning to like Pugs and I HATE dogs! I must be coming down with something!

go to a pet store and pick a pug puppy up and look him in the eyes....your heart will forever become its property
July 12th, 2005 04:58 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

Is Johnny a Terrorist?

No no no pdog!

No doctored photos. That is Pea's specialty/trick. Lame

Please forward the actual photo of Carson in full "Carnac"

Funny stuff! I want Pea to feel like he is....home
July 12th, 2005 05:00 PM
FPM C10
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Pea! I will gladly send you tickets. Simply link the two posts where you said anything bad about the terrorists
who bombed London on that thread before you were cornered into it and I will overnight your floor tickets! It is THAT simple. Let us know

Of course I don't think for a second that you would stand behind your word. That word, by the way, was THIS:

"Anyone can show me two posts where FPM says anything bad about the terrorists until he was cornered into it gets two floor tickets to the Stones on me"

NOT "the terrorists who bombed London". Just "the terrorists". And I picked your colleague Nanky's odious call for nuking city centers as the terrorism I was denouncing.

I'm not serious for a second about holding you to your word about that, because years of listening to Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly have rotted any sense of truth you may have once possessed. Words to you are simply the components you use to make lies. And besides, Nanky was just talking out his ass. I don't really think he's a terrorist.

No, I didn't think for a second that you would stand behind that one. But the other one - the one where you said you would apologize to me if they took the header of Brian's statue down - that's even more ridiculous.

The MOST ridiculous thing about the whole deal, of course, was me getting upset over something an asshole like you has to say. What the fuck do I care what someone like you thinks?

So, how about that Karl Rove? Will your hero stand by his word to the American people and fire his fat ass?

Hee hee...no, I don't think so, either.
July 12th, 2005 05:02 PM
Joey

" joey, in honor of Flea can you post a pic of Carson in his full "Carnac" outfit? "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 12th, 2005 05:16 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

No no no pdog!

Please forward the actual photo of Carson in full "Carnac"

July 12th, 2005 05:19 PM
Joey NOT a rumoured gig :

http://www.iowaeventscenter.com/default.asp?lnopt=8&sn1opt=1&sn2opt=1&sn3opt=1&month=7&year=2005&newsID=0

Flacky !

[Edited by Joey]
July 12th, 2005 05:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

NOT a rumoured gig :

http://www.iowaeventscenter.com/default.asp?lnopt=8&sn1opt=1&sn2opt=1&sn3opt=1&month=7&year=2005&newsID=0

Flacky !

You are much loved by the pug and will be right in the thick of things while i shake hands and work the room!

July 12th, 2005 05:24 PM
telecaster
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

"Of course I don't think for a second that you would stand behind your word. That word, by the way, was THIS:

"Anyone can show me two posts where FPM says anything bad about the terrorists until he was cornered into it gets two floor tickets to the Stones on me"

NOT "the terrorists who bombed London". Just "the terrorists". And I picked your colleague Nanky's odious call for nuking city centers as the terrorism I was denouncing."

So on a thread about the London bombings by terrorists in your rotted brain you lump the great friend of this board
nanky in with them to try and get free Stones tickets? You are a sicker fuck than anyone thought. Good move Flea, lump one of the greatest posters on this board with a bunch or murdering terrorists.

You ARE worse than I thought and they is saying tons

nanky you see this?

"No, I didn't think for a second that you would stand behind that one."

No I won't. (Howe do you so "no" in Arabic?)
When you lump nanky or any poster on this board in with a terrorist.

Seek help Flea. You are sick. Truly sick.

"The MOST ridiculous thing about the whole deal, of course, was me getting upset over something an asshole like you has to say. What the fuck do I care what someone like you thinks? "

Not sure, but it is your entire existence.
Actually I will tell you why. Because you are a loser that has zero going on in "his" life and this gives you some release. You can't afford (being in your late 40's!)
to leave the country you hate so you lash out the only way you can. On an internet site. What a pathetic little man you have become. Do you have a mirror in your trailer?

Look in it. Really look. Somewhere you lost it

Seek help. You are really, really sick

Do you have some cancer or brain tumor the board should know about. If so, I apologize in advance. If not, pound sand

This is a great one. Lumping nanky in with terrorists
to try and get free Stones tickets.

Can't wait till you put on your 4 inch heels, the pink boa and try and throw your zinfendel in my face

July 12th, 2005 05:25 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

July 12th, 2005 06:05 PM
Maxlugar Wait a minute...

Tele asks Flea to point out two posts where he denounces terrorism and he'll get free floor tickets...

Flea points to two posts were Nanky jokes about nuking a sandy country and denouces them? When there a plenty of real terrorists acts to denounce such as one that happened a few days ago?

That's lame.

The Trilateral Commission is coming for ya Flea! Step on it! Waaa la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!!!

[Edited by Maxlugar]
July 12th, 2005 10:30 PM
Baby Steelie What's the ugliest part of your body?

July 13th, 2005 11:19 AM
Joey [quote]Maxlugar wrote:

That's lame."

July 13th, 2005 12:03 PM
nankerphelge I think we need to cut FPM some slack.

He merely noted that my suggestion of a 1-for-1 nuking of various cities was terroristic, but that he didn't really think I was a terrorist.

And truth is, I am not.
I certainly wouldn't want to kill hundreds of thousands of innocents due to the mindlessness of a relatively few nut jobs that hide among them. And, truth be told, we'd have to nuke most of our own cities since these idiots seem to prefer the west after all!

I don't agree with FPMs politics, but he is still my C10 bro and first Internet Stones pal. Sorta like W and Rove!!

Well....

July 13th, 2005 12:05 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I think we need to cut FPM some slack.

I don't agree with FPMs politics, but he is still my C10 bro and first Internet Stones pal. Sorta like W and Rove!!

I would like to nuzzle you .
July 13th, 2005 01:27 PM
FPM C10
quote:
telecaster wrote:

So on a thread about the London bombings by terrorists in your rotted brain you lump the great friend of this board
nanky in with them to try and get free Stones tickets? You are a sicker fuck than anyone thought. Good move Flea, lump one of the greatest posters on this board with a bunch or murdering terrorists.

I was doing something you and your buddies never do - answering what you ACTUALLY said, not what I THOUGHT you said or what I thought you SHOULD have said or something you never said at all.

I knew, even though I showed you exactly what you asked for, that it wasn't what you were looking for. If you think I was serious about really wanting or thinking I would get any Stones tickets, you're an idiot. Oh, wait. OK, I understand your confusion. Sorry for the mix-up.

I used the opportunity to make a point - that terrorism is terrorism whether it wears a turban or a cowboy hat. I think I showed a fairly convincing argument that what Nanky suggested IS terrorism. I am opposed to terrorism in any form. I guess you need me to say that every five minutes. OK. I am opposed to terrorism in any form.

All you have to do is put the shoe on the other foot. If some intelligence-gathering organization in Damascus happened across Nanky's "innocent" post, took it as a credible threat, sent some agents over to snatch him off the street and sent him to some third country for "rendering" and we never heard from him again, they would simply be playing by the rules established by Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Gonzales...wouldn't they?

And I'm sorry...what exactly makes Nanky one of the "greatest" posters on this board? Could you point me to one of his "great" posts?

I'm not dissing him at all, especially in light of his perfectly sane post advocating "cutting me some slack" (Thank you, Nank, you are a gentleman and a scholar - I don't need your pea-brained sidekicks to cut me any slack, but it's the thought that counts, and it's nice when someone actualy READS the words I write and understands what I'm saying), just wondering what makes him "great" - the Hugbot?

Oh wait. I guess Max did most of the work on the Hug-bot thing.

quote:
telecaster wrote:

You ARE worse than I thought and they is saying tons

nanky you see this?

Who is "they" and why are they saying tons?

You know, I think Nanky is Dino...So you're either Sammy or maybe even Peter Lawford. Whichever rat you are in Maxy's pack, you're marginal at best.

quote:
telecaster wrote:

No I won't. (Howe do you so "no" in Arabic?)
When you lump nanky or any poster on this board in with a terrorist.

You're right. What kind of an asshole would do something like that? I mean, what kind of unprincipled, ignorant, arrogant waste of flesh would do such a thing? A person would have to be a real shithead. Just fucking scum.

Actually I gave Nanky the benefit of the doubt. Even though according to every definition of the term, he advocated a terrorist act on a message board, I said repeatedly that I knew he was just talking out his ass and was NOT actually a terrorist. However, I apologize for even even hinting at such a thing.

quote:
telecaster wrote:

"The MOST ridiculous thing about the whole deal, of course, was me getting upset over something an asshole like you has to say. What the fuck do I care what someone like you thinks? "

Not sure, but it is your entire existence.

Wow, I have never seen a person who talked out his ass as much as you do. An unpleasant side effect of talking out your ass, by the way, is that it tends to stink the place up.

http://www.artdamage.com/wsb/asshole.htm

My life is none of your business but suffice it to say that, like everything else you say, you're totally wrong. I have a great, loving relationship, wonderful kids, amazing friends...the thing that pisses me off the most about this whole ridiculous argument is that I wasted any time this weekend answering your lame posts. I rose to your bait and snapped at the rancid poison on your hook. Stupid. Miss Youngblood took me to task for posting to you when I should have been out enjoying life with her, and she was absolutely right. After I blew my stack we went for a swim and cooked out and had a few beers. It was wonderful, and made me feel like a total ass wasting any time on assholes like you.

quote:
telecaster wrote:
Actually I will tell you why. Because you are a loser that has zero going on in "his" life and this gives you some release. You can't afford (being in your late 40's!)
to leave the country you hate so you lash out the only way you can. On an internet site. What a pathetic little man you have become. Do you have a mirror in your trailer?

Although I'm certainly not rich, I don't measure happiness or success with dollars. I don't live in a trailer, although I find your snide remarks about income and circumstances hilarious - without the trailer trash vote, Bush would never have gotten elected. He likes to call the obscenely rich his "base", but it's the Nascar crowd and the truly insane right wing evangelicals who put him in power. So belittling them seems to be counter-productive to your pathetic attempt to make your world-view make any sense.

quote:
telecaster wrote:
Look in it. Really look. Somewhere you lost it

Seek help. You are really, really sick

That's always the last act of any argument with you guys. Call the guy who disagrees with you crazy. Shout them down.
It's a technique pioneered in the 30s by the NSDAP and perfected in recent years by your role models Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly. It's pretty fucking lame, although you guys always seem to think it's some master-stroke against which there is no defence.

quote:
telecaster wrote:
Do you have some cancer or brain tumor the board should know about. If so, I apologize in advance. If not, pound sand

This is a great one. Lumping nanky in with terrorists
to try and get free Stones tickets.

I believe you already told that joke. Please refer to my response to the first time you said it.

quote:
telecaster wrote:

Can't wait till you put on your 4 inch heels, the pink boa and try and throw your zinfendel in my face

A brilliant end to your rant! An attack on my manhood, I guess, based on something I wrote about myself (so why do you think I would give a fuck?) except with all the details wrong (the ensemble I wore to the Dolls show featured sensible shoes, no boa - although I WOULD'VE worn one had there been one in my girlfriend's closet - fingernail polish and a few bangles), something that I guess would mortify YOU if anyone said it to you. And WAY out of place on a board celebrating THESE guys:

And then, the piece de resistance, an accusation of me being a (GASP)WHITE-WINE SIPPER!!!!

Doesn't really go with the earlier dismissal of me as trailer-trash, but then NOTHING you say makes sense. And of course it's well established that about the only thing I drink is Guinness.

Hey, how 'bout that Karl Rove?

[Edited by FPM C10]
July 13th, 2005 01:43 PM
Factory Girl We need to expand our dog horizons...starting now. TIA!
July 13th, 2005 01:44 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Wait a minute...

Tele asks Flea to point out two posts where he denounces terrorism and he'll get free floor tickets...

Flea points to two posts were Nanky jokes about nuking a sandy country and denouces them? When there a plenty of real terrorists acts to denounce such as one that happened a few days ago?

That's lame.

Joking about terrorism just doesn't tickle my funny bone as much as it does yours, I guess.

It's funny - as much hot air as YOUR Tri-lateral commision blows, it occurs to me that all of you come from blue states. Places that were actually attacked by terrorists and then voted overwhelmingly AGAINST the idiotic way Bush reacted. So I guess you guys HAVE to talk more trash here on the board - you can't say it at home! One of your SANE neighbors might hear it!

Seriously, I know the feeling - I don't talk politics to my neighbors either. Might get a brick through my window or a cross burned in my yard.

Oh, and Max...John Kerry jokes? WTF???

Now THAT'S lame.

Did you run out of Bill Clinton jokes?

I think you should concentrate on the here and now.

Like:

July 13th, 2005 01:49 PM
telecaster FPM! Be careful!

The CIA has a nightscope on your training camp

You are being watched.....

They are on the hunt and you are in their crosshairs

It this what you guys do for fun in the desert?

http://www.milousoft.com/images/iraqnvg-goat.wmv
July 13th, 2005 01:51 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
We need to expand our dog horizons...starting now. TIA!

That's what I'M sayin'! This country is far too uptight about that "special" relationship between a man and his lapdog.

We need to expand our dog horizons.

July 13th, 2005 01:52 PM
littleredrooster I saw over 80 posts about a Stones theater show, but, apparently this thread has degraded to 'THEATER'.

Sad, very sad,

Roostah
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)