ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Mr. Jimmy
Arriving to rehearsals - Greenwood College, Toronto July 19
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with a lot of thank yous
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No Theatres? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
July 12th, 2005 02:02 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

It is impossible to call a show a sell out when stage design and other factors have not been taken into account.

jb, i would advise sending a cashiers check or a money order. With the way the internet is these days, I never feel comfortable puting my mailing address out to strangers, especially those who are angry with me (which, sadly is many). best to be safe, than sorry!

Your support of our charity gig for children as well as this support shows the side of you that not many will accept exists. I commend you.

[Edited by voodoopug]

Thank you Pug,
Once I get the info from this person, I will send a cashiers check out via priority mail with the name J.B. typed on the bottom. It will have no return address....
[Edited by jb]
July 12th, 2005 02:08 PM
jb https://childrenshospitalla.org/secure/body.cfm?id=227

Is this it?
July 12th, 2005 02:16 PM
Joey " The day after Telecaster carries through with his two promises .............. "

YESSIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 12th, 2005 02:17 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" The day after Telecaster carries through with his two promises .............. "

Too funny Joey...You're back!!!
July 12th, 2005 02:24 PM
Joey " Too funny Joey...You're back!!! "

[ Edited by JB ]
[Edited by Joey]
July 12th, 2005 02:26 PM
jb http://sg.news.yahoo.com/050712/1/3tfgc.html
July 12th, 2005 02:27 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
jb wrote:
https://childrenshospitalla.org/secure/body.cfm?id=227

Is this it?

yes.
July 12th, 2005 02:30 PM
jb
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

yes.

Great, a money order with JB "Rocks-Off" shall go today. I never want to speak to you again.
[Edited by jb]
July 12th, 2005 02:41 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
jb wrote:
I never want to speak to you again.

promise..? dont try to hijack threads we are conversing in, and you shouldnt have a problem...
July 12th, 2005 02:43 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" The day after Telecaster carries through with his two promises .............. "

www.maxlugar.com

Bill Wyman week!!!!

Get on the love train joey
July 12th, 2005 02:43 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Great, a cashiers check with JB or Josh shall go out tommorrow. I never want to speak to you again.

This is most disturbing .....

...Er , as long as you are handing out checks .
July 12th, 2005 03:26 PM
voodoopug this had the potential to turn ugly and i commend jb for finding a way to put this disputed bet to rest and reward some well deserving children!

WHat a fine gesture this would be if Macdaddy matches jb's donation as he was willing to put said amount in the bet originally. Any chance of this as this would close the book on a disputed bet and really help a good cause!
[Edited by voodoopug]
July 12th, 2005 03:41 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
this had the potential to turn ugly and i commend jb for finding a way to put this disputed bet to rest and reward some well deserving children!

Money order sent today....I have never welched on anything....and quite frankly, I came back here, and have not insulted anyone personally ....My stance on the ticket sales has been the same from day one....Yet, when other people bitch or whine, they are ignored...I , however, am attacked with such anger that it is truly disturbing.
July 12th, 2005 03:47 PM
Joey " Yet, when other people bitch or whine, they are ignored...I , however, am attacked with such anger that it is truly disturbing. "

July 12th, 2005 03:49 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
I came back here, and have not insulted anyone personally ....I , however, am attacked with such anger that it is truly disturbing.

you may want to evaluate how personal attacks and blanket attacks really don't matter, it's still an attack.

I posted this on Shidoobee:
Josh, you walk the troll line. No one says you can't express your views. It's just they're all negative, have been in regards to The Stones since I first got online. When you're criticized about it, you always bring up your income, profession and medical problems.
What I see you doing is an attempt to make people feel bad about themselves in various ways. You might do it without being aware of it. Like the post about being a pretzel maker in a mall. There's nothing wrong with someone who does that for a job, yet in your snobbish way you humiliate anyone who isn't making big money. My problem isn't with the troll like Stones bashing, that's your thing, right? What is a problem is this attitude that b/c of your economic class and profession that you're entitled to some kind of internet therapy session at peoples expense. Your narcisistic approach on life is second to you're cross bearing martydom. You're not being attacked, people are responding to your negativity and elitist attitude. You could use some humility. Even "the greet" is filled with classist tones and snobbish comments.
Good day to you, I mean it.
I will be in NYC September 13th, at The Hotel Penn. It's not about being greeted, it's about being cool!
Hope you're there b/c I have a feeling this show will be very special. I'm predicting Out Of Time will be played this tour, perhaps the opener that no one is expecting. I will post more on this later.
If we ever meet, I have a great story to tell you about an old christian man who was putting down our tribe. While preaching the bible to me. You'll love this story. It was very funny and when I dropped the bomb on him that I too was a son of Abraham he practically lost his chlostomy bag.
July 12th, 2005 03:50 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Yet, when other people bitch or whine, they are ignored...I , however, am attacked with such anger that it is truly disturbing. "

I am considering retiring to Costa Rica..Ocean Front property for like 250k US!!!
July 12th, 2005 03:51 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Money order sent today....I have never welched on anything....and quite frankly, I came back here, and have not insulted anyone personally ....My stance on the ticket sales has been the same from day one....Yet, when other people bitch or whine, they are ignored...I , however, am attacked with such anger that it is truly disturbing.

jb, www.maxlugar.com is being purchased by Google in a private transaction that will net all of us millions

BUY NOW!
July 12th, 2005 03:52 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I am considering retiring to Costa Rica..Ocean Front property for like 250k US!!!

Isn't Dope legal there ?!?!?!

July 12th, 2005 03:53 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Isn't Dope legal there ?!?!?!

Don't know...see Robert Vesco........
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb, www.maxlugar.com is being purchased by Google in a private transaction that will net all of us millions

BUY NOW!

YESSIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Don't know...see Robert Vesco........

googling .................................

Developing ..................

http://www.portfoliocr.com/specials/

[ Edited by tele ]
[Edited by Joey]
July 12th, 2005 03:54 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

It is

I like you beginning to think we see eye to eye on many things.
July 12th, 2005 03:55 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:

BUY NOW!

Will you greet FPMC10?
July 12th, 2005 03:56 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Will you greet FPMC10?

YESSIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 12th, 2005 03:59 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

YESSIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, funny stuff today Joey!!!! I hope this gig never ends(?)....................................developing.
July 12th, 2005 04:05 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

everything, except for the fact that the hollywood bowl gig is SOLD OUT...

that, and the fact that jb has been trying to welch out of the bet for weeks now

LOL!

Running out of a whole life's low lifes possessions.
Running out of STONES INFO WAY TOO FAST!
July 12th, 2005 04:08 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Funny, funny stuff today Joey!!!! I hope this gig never ends(?)....................................developing.

Bless You My Jewish Brother .....

You are much loved by the Joey !

July 12th, 2005 04:16 PM
FPM C10
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

everything, except for the fact that the hollywood bowl gig is SOLD OUT...

that, and the fact that jb has been trying to welch out of the bet for weeks now

I hated to lump JB in with the execrable Telecaster, as I know him to be ten times the man Tele is. I am happy that this bit of unpleasantness has come to a good end...sadly, the things which Tele promised in this open forum will never materialize, as he is not a man of his word - or any sort of man, for that matter.

In fact, I feel certain that if I had taken him up on his offer of advancing me funds to move to another country, he would have reneged on THAT deal too!

Here in the land where no man's word is his bond, we anxiously await news of whether the President of the United States will make good on the vow he made to the American people to fire whoever is responsible for blowing Valerie Plame's CIA cover...will the Man Who Squats Behind The Man be banished? Is THIS the Watergate Young Joey has been hinting at?

I'm just glad Cheney is implicated too. What good would it do to have Bush removed from office only to be replaced by Cheney?

Developing...like a pleasurable rash!
July 12th, 2005 04:18 PM
Joey [quote]FPM C10 wrote:

I hated to lump JB in with the execrable Telecaster, as I know him to be ten times the man Tele is. I am happy that this bit of unpleasantness has come to a good end...sadly, the things which Tele promised in this open forum will never materialize, as he is not a man of his word - or any sort of man, for that matter. "

Fleabit ................................

Do you like Sweaters ?

July 12th, 2005 04:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
[quote]FPM C10 wrote:

I hated to lump JB in with the execrable Telecaster, as I know him to be ten times the man Tele is. I am happy that this bit of unpleasantness has come to a good end...sadly, the things which Tele promised in this open forum will never materialize, as he is not a man of his word - or any sort of man, for that matter. "

Fleabit ................................

Do you like Sweaters ?

i would love to have one of those for my pugs...if someone would like to order me one as a gift, that would be nice, as my pugs are cold in the chicago winters.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)