ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Fleabit Peanut
Monkey was here babies!
Spectrum Arena, Philadelphia - Today 30 years ago
© 1975 FPM C10
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where Is Maxy's Couch? Did Someone Break It? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
June 16th, 2005 03:45 PM
pdog Grrrr!
June 16th, 2005 03:47 PM
sirmoonie It was hacked. By Germans.
June 16th, 2005 03:48 PM
mac_daddy the database looked broken...

i have a feeling an update might have gone awry :O
June 16th, 2005 03:49 PM
pdog Fucking Huns! FUCK! Is there a coalition to retaliate?
June 16th, 2005 03:52 PM
Joey

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 16th, 2005 03:56 PM
pdog [quote]Joey wrote:

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

Don't be gay, just spit it out. Macky needs our help, not mumbling stuttering pricks, put the cock down and join the posse. Death to the fuckers who broke the couch!
June 16th, 2005 03:57 PM
Joey

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 16th, 2005 04:00 PM
pdog

What's a Cretin? Do you hop?

[Edited by pdog]
June 16th, 2005 04:01 PM
Joey

!!!!!!!!!

June 16th, 2005 04:05 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

!!!!!!!!!

The gutter is in my mind! No way around it! Now let's get this problem solved before I start posting here everyday!

June 16th, 2005 04:06 PM
Joey

Do you like sweaters ?

June 16th, 2005 04:06 PM
parmeda Okay, I'll confess.

Late last night, LadyJ and I were doing the weekly "sweep thru" for Max...you know, we rumage through the cushions looking for all of the spare change you bastards let slip out of your pockets...(hey, don't laugh! How do you think we're coming up with the extra $$$$ for our concert tickets, huh?)...

Anyway, we both caught sight of a 50 cent piece...all bets were off...we popped a few springs.

June 16th, 2005 04:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
Grrrr!

I am waiting to hear Maxy's official statement as to what happened....it is puzzling??
June 16th, 2005 04:11 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I am waiting to hear Maxy's official statement as to what happened....it is puzzling??

Maybe he will be having a post couch pre-sale for members who joined pre- post sales with Amex but not post sales without amex. In other words, WTF!
June 16th, 2005 04:12 PM
sirmoonie I refuse to believe all the rumors floating around behind the scenes about what really happened at www.maxlugar.com, although no one, including Max, have spoken up to deny or at least explain them.

I guess we'll see when the lord wants us to.
June 16th, 2005 04:13 PM
pdog
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Okay, I'll confess.

we popped a few springs.

I can't tell you how much I missed everyone there. I didn't realize what I had until it was gone!

I'm working on MSG show, very hard. I must meet and greet and show Macky my love in person. The guy went from being someone I thought was a zero to being my hero. NYC or bust. Speaking of busts, are the ROCC girls ok?
June 16th, 2005 04:15 PM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Okay, I'll confess.

Late last night, LadyJ and I were doing the weekly "sweep thru" for Max...you know, we rumage through the cushions looking for all of the spare change you bastards let slip out of your pockets...(hey, don't laugh! How do you think we're coming up with the extra $$$$ for our concert tickets, huh?)...

Anyway, we both caught sight of a 50 cent piece...all bets were off...we popped a few springs.

Shhhhhhhh....you took a blood oath not to spill!!!!

I imagine "the couch" either has major server issues or was hacked!!

LJ.
June 16th, 2005 04:16 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I refuse to believe all the rumors floating around behind the scenes about what really happened at www.maxlugar.com, although no one, including Max, have spoken up to deny or at least explain them.

I guess we'll see when the lord wants us to.

This was just to close to the crawling back... Can a jew be a hun? I got a litle of both, I'm feeling torn apart. Torn apart! I'm on a fucking futon, I need the couch.
Drink heavily for me, please. I'm so close to going over the edge.
June 16th, 2005 04:17 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Okay, I'll confess.

You didn't happen to find gypsy's thong by chance?

If you did just put 'em on EBay

Did you find Stabuck's guitar pick?

Sirmoonies empty mini bottles that he charged to his client?

[Edited by telecaster]
June 16th, 2005 04:18 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Shhhhhhhh....you took a blood oath not to spill!!!!

That wasn't blood, I prefer other bodily fluids...
My lips are sealed, I hope yours aren't...
Snap!
June 16th, 2005 04:20 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

You didn't happen to find gypsy's thong by chance?

If you did just put 'em on EBay

Did you find Stabuck's guitar pick?

Sirmoonies empty mini bottles that he charged to his client?

[Edited by telecaster]

My Brain...?
June 16th, 2005 04:23 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

This was just to close to the crawling back... Can a jew be a hun? I got a litle of both, I'm feeling torn apart. Torn apart! I'm on a fucking futon, I need the couch.
Drink heavily for me, please. I'm so close to going over the edge.

The Josh factor, ay? Thats a new rumor. Its not even a behind the scenes rumor. Its like right here for everyone to see. Its a facial rumor.

Surely this will be denied. Surely, for the sake of everyone, this vicious allegation will be denied.
June 16th, 2005 04:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

The Josh factor, ay? Thats a new rumor. Its not even a behind the scenes rumor. Its like right here for everyone to see. Its a facial rumor.

Surely this will be denied. Surely, for the sake of everyone, this vicious allegation will be denied.

as an attorney, i am sure jb will suggest slander....the fallout from this will be ugly....I strongly feel that an official statment from Max will put to end any rumors!
June 16th, 2005 04:29 PM
parmeda
quote:
pdog wrote:
That wasn't blood, I prefer other bodily fluids...
My lips are sealed, I hope yours aren't...
Snap!

Hey now!
June 16th, 2005 04:30 PM
Joey
Do You Like Sweaters ?!?!?! ….. No ?!?!?!

June 16th, 2005 04:35 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

as an attorney, i am sure jb will suggest slander....the fallout from this will be ugly....I strongly feel that an official statment from Max will put to end any rumors!

jb can suggest anything, but it takes balls. The cocaine and the pussy have clouded jb's decisions.

[Edited by pdog]
June 16th, 2005 04:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

jb can suggest anything, but it takes balls. The cocaine and the pussy have clouded jb's decisions.

[Edited by pdog]

and the booze too???? I trust jb had nothing to do with this and if it was a hack, Max would have rightfully pointed the finger.

June 16th, 2005 04:51 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

and the booze too???? I trust jb had nothing to do with this and if it was a hack, Max would have rightfully pointed the finger.

Is that the same pumpkin seen on throatjob.com?
June 16th, 2005 04:53 PM
Joey
http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/
June 16th, 2005 04:58 PM
voodoopug source: www.jokeawhenever.com

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)