ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Fleabit Peanut
Monkey was here babies!
Spectrum Arena, Philadelphia - Today 30 years ago
© 1975 FPM C10
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where Is Maxy's Couch? Did Someone Break It? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
June 17th, 2005 08:25 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
pdog wrote:

jb can suggest anything, but it takes balls. The cocaine and the pussy have clouded jb's decisions.

[Edited by pdog]

That was posting!

You are posting dude!

Keep 'em coming!

J. Montana!
June 17th, 2005 11:39 AM
2000 Man
quote:
Joey wrote:

Do You Like Sweaters ?!?!?! ….. No ?!?!?!

Joey, this disturbs me. What the fuck is it? Some kind of sick pug Bukkake thing?
June 17th, 2005 12:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
2000 Man wrote:

Joey, this disturbs me. What the fuck is it? Some kind of sick pug Bukkake thing?

Sadly, this poor pug has suffered an injury and had surgery. The lampshade protects him from biting the wound as animals inately do. I keep this pug in my thoughts and wish him a speedy recovery!
June 17th, 2005 12:41 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Excuse me. But Fiji says if I want to keep my job, I am to deliver this message.

"To Joey, with nothing but love...

"Once proud Joey act so hungry"

Sorry Joey.

[Edited by Fuc*ing Andrew]
June 17th, 2005 12:47 PM
LadyJane Even at the asylum SOME things just cross the line.

That picture is offensive!!!

LJ
June 17th, 2005 12:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
Excuse me. But Fiji says if I want to keep my job, I am to deliver this message.

"To Joey, with nothing but love...

"Once proud Joey act so hungry"

Sorry Joey.

[Edited by Fuc*ing Andrew]

Sadly you have become Fiji's houseboy....do you get him coffee, shine his shoes, answer the phone for him to? Can he make you sit up, beg, roll over?

When you first posted here at RO, you had my respect, you were cutting edge, full of balls, and a breath of fresh air. I immediately seen you as a guy I would like to buy a cold beer.

Now, after multiple: "I'm leaving this board forever" posts, I'm afraid you have become nothing more than Fiji's "yes man"

I want the old Andy back, the executive, not the ditch digger!
June 17th, 2005 12:54 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew This guy is calling ME houseboy? You know, the picture could just as well be used to describe your relationship with jb.

June 17th, 2005 12:58 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Even at the asylum SOME things just cross the line.

That picture is offensive!!!

LJ

Hi LJ....howe are you?
June 17th, 2005 01:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
This guy is calling ME houseboy? You know, the picture could just as well be used to describe your relationship with jb.

I just think you are better than that, they speak of you very low on the other board.

regarding the picture, as you know, i am a big/tall man with all the plusses and minuses that go along with that (LBJ 1965), that man is neither big, nor tall.

Will you continue to speak on Fiji's command here, or are you heading to the Lotus? I would prefer you hang here, I need a ying to my yang.
June 17th, 2005 01:11 PM
voodoopug Andrew, check your PM
June 17th, 2005 01:16 PM
Sway [quote]jb wrote:

Hi LJ....howe are you?

Suicide More Likely for Florida attorneys Than for Other Members of the General Population
From reports of other lawyers’ assistance programs across the country, it is verifiable that suicide among male lawyers is approximately two (2) times more likely than among men in the general population. The cold, hard figures bearing upon instances of suicide are sobering in the extreme.

1. According to the National Institute for Mental Health (NIMH), suicide was the ninth leading cause of death in the United States in 1993 (at more than 30,000 suicides per year), falling behind HIV, but ahead of homicide.

2. On the average day, 84 people commit suicide and another 1,900 people attempt it (NIMH).

3. 15% of people with clinical depression commit suicide (NIMH).

4. Research conducted at Campbell University in North Carolina indicated that 11 percent of the lawyers in that state thought of taking their own life at least once a month.

5. According to a 1991 Johns Hopkins University study of depression in 105 professions, lawyers ranked number one in the incidence of depression.

6. Women attempt suicide at least two times more than men, but men are “successful” four times more than women.

7. Substance abuser are ten times more likely to commit suicide than the general population.

June 17th, 2005 01:18 PM
jb Is this friendly concern or a wish(?)
June 17th, 2005 01:20 PM
pdog
quote:
Sway wrote:

Suicide More Likely for Florida attorneys

That's some motherfucking statistics right there!
June 17th, 2005 01:38 PM
Sway [quote]jb wrote:
Is this friendly concern or a wish(?)

Answers to Florida's fatal gator attacks
Drought, sprawl blamed for confrontations.

Most recently, two deaths and an attack at a nudist colony bring yearly total to seven
By By Amanda Riddle
Associated Press
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — After two fatal alligator attacks in the past two months, experts said Monday, July 2, that drought and population are raising the possibility of confrontations in Florida.

More than a million alligators are estimated to live in Florida and they usually leave people alone.

“ Typically, when an alligator sees someone, it turns and goes the other direction ”
— Chuck Malkus

But confrontations are becoming more common as subdivisions spread into alligator habitat and drought forces the animals to search for watering holes, said Tim Williams, an alligator expert at Gatorland, a tourist attraction in Orlando. "If you're around the water you just have to be cautious and you have to be aware of your surroundings," added Jim Huffstodt, a state Fish and Wildlife spokesman.

The latest deadly attack came June 23, when a 2-year-old girl wandered from her Winter Haven back yard to a nearby lake and was killed by a 6-foot alligator. In May, the chewed body of a 70-year-old man was found floating in a Venice pond with an 8-foot alligator circling nearby.

The Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission has documented seven alligator attacks so far this year, slightly below average.

But two fatalities in two months is unusual, Huffstodt said. The last fatal alligator attack in Florida was in 1997. Since 1948, the animals have killed 11 people in Florida.

Besides the girl's death, other attacks in the past month include a 43-year-old visitor from Montana whose foot was nearly devoured by a 10-foot alligator as she swam in a lake at a nudist colony near Tampa.

This spring, the Seminole Indian Tribe's Okalee Village in Hollywood set up an alligator hot line.

It received 1,200 calls through May, many from residents in new homes near the Everglades who had seen an alligator for the first time, Seminole spokesman Chuck Malkus said.

"There were myths that an alligator could run 20 miles an hour and would attack upon seeing someone," he said. "Typically, when an alligator sees someone, it turns and goes into the other direction."

June 17th, 2005 01:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

That's some motherfucking statistics right there!

Sounds like a great topic for the Couch!
June 17th, 2005 01:51 PM
Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sounds like a great topic for the Couch!

What's red and spins around really fast?
A pug in a blender.

Why did the pug cross the road?
It doesn't matter beucase he didn't make it.

What's furry and buzzes?
A pug tied to an electric fence.

Thud thud.
Who's there?
A pug tied to the door jam.

How fast can a pug go?
It depends on how fast the car he's tied to can.
June 17th, 2005 01:53 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Sway wrote:

What's red and spins around really fast?
A pug in a blender.

Why did the pug cross the road?
It doesn't matter beucase he didn't make it.

What's furry and buzzes?
A pug tied to an electric fence.

Thud thud.
Who's there?
A pug tied to the door jam.

How fast can a pug go?

now thats funny stuff

bravo, swaydog!
June 17th, 2005 01:55 PM
voodoopug Sadly, the "couchies" are flooding the board here. I fear action will be taken by the Unholy Trinity. I ask that Max call all of his "sheep" home.

He started his board as he could not tolerate restrictions and flooding, commendable action, its best to keep a tighter leash on the kids for all involved.
June 17th, 2005 01:58 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Sway wrote:

How fast can a pug go?

ya think their faces are flat cuz they get run over by too many cars ?
June 17th, 2005 01:59 PM
J.J.Flash A Puggy thirsty for vengeance is going to show up I predict.....
June 17th, 2005 02:01 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
[...] I ask that Max call all of his "sheep" home.

[...]

It amazes me the way you point things out, in a poetic, almost biblical way!
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
June 17th, 2005 02:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

ya think their faces are flat cuz they get run over by too many cars ?

FYI, i will not be availble to respond much more today. I am traveling with my wife, son, and loyal pugs in my fully loaded Dodge Durango to Lake Shafer, Indiana. I will do some boating, beer drinking, golfing, and general relaxing.

I will be available for your needs starting again on Monday.

See below for example:

June 17th, 2005 02:03 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

FYI, i will not be availble to respond much more today. I am traveling with my wife, son, and loyal pugs in my fully loaded Dodge Durango to Lake Shafer, Indiana. I will do some boating, beer drinking, golfing, and general relaxing.

I will be available for your needs starting again on Monday.

See below for example:

HEY!

That's a private club, so don't tell'm your puggish
June 17th, 2005 02:06 PM
voodoopug ...and whats with the pictures!!! I'll take a box of those naked lady tees!

June 17th, 2005 02:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
A Puggy thirsty for vengeance is going to show up I predict.....

I come in peace!

Just knowing i have the support of the PUg Army is all I need!
June 17th, 2005 02:07 PM
Joey

Ouch !

....THAT one burned .
June 17th, 2005 02:15 PM
J.J.Flash "Do you mean sexually or philosophically?"
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
June 17th, 2005 02:19 PM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
"Do you mean sexually or philosophically?"
[Edited by J.J.Flash]

No , my afternoon shit !!!!

Whoops ..........................

Batter Up !!!!!

********** END TRANSMISSION **********

J. Phewing ! ™
June 17th, 2005 02:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

No , my afternoon shit !!!!

Whoops ..........................

Batter Up !!!!!

********** END TRANSMISSION **********

J. Phewing ! ™

I feel Toiletgraphically connected to Joey more than ever

[Edited by voodoopug]
June 17th, 2005 02:38 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I come in peace!

Just knowing i have the support of the PUg Army is all I need!

We're right behind you, Pugsly!
[Edited by Capo FPM C10]
[Edited by FPM C10]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)