ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Fleabit Peanut
Monkey was here babies!
Spectrum Arena, Philadelphia - Today 30 years ago
© 1975 FPM C10
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I Have a Dream .......... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
June 16th, 2005 01:41 PM
sirmoonie Who is F*cking Andy?

What happened to www.maxlugar.com?

We've been hit! We've been hit! Save the bombardier! Save the bombardier! Its a milk run over Bologna!

June 16th, 2005 01:41 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks.......................hope you have decided to calm down...I was expecting a much nicer greeting.

Parmy will calm me down tomorrow over apple martinis

BTW jb, before you left The Couch do you remember where you put that electric bill that was due?
June 16th, 2005 01:45 PM
jb I never really left...just felt unwanted.....I wish Max and his board the best and will still drop by from time to time. But I thought the time was right to come "home". My electric bill, this month, was 578.00 as we ran the heater for the pool and kept AC at 72................summer is tuff down here................................................
June 16th, 2005 01:47 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Who is F*cking Andy?

We've been hit! We've been hit! Save the bombardier! Save the bombardier! Its a milk run over Bologna!

The link works fine with me.
June 16th, 2005 01:56 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I never really left...just felt unwanted.....I wish Max and his board the best and will still drop by from time to time. But I thought the time was right to come "home". My electric bill, this month, was 578.00 as we ran the heater for the pool and kept AC at 72................summer is tuff down here................................................

jb you left at the wrong time. There is a group of Asian strippers/contortionists that are huge Stones fans that are coming to the US for the tour. They googled "Stones message boards" and Maxy's popped up and they have been flooding the place ever since. Wild stuff.
June 16th, 2005 01:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

sadly, the message board no longer works, no messages can be viewed and it appears that no new messages have been posted.
June 16th, 2005 01:59 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

Dig deeper, Ignatius. There is something very, very wrong at www.maxlugar.com.
June 16th, 2005 01:59 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

sadly, the message board no longer works, no messages can be viewed and it appears that no new messages have been posted.

I see, you're right.
June 16th, 2005 02:01 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Yup. Thats what I'm talking about.

There is something amiss. Something amoof. Something diabolical. Something wrong.

I fear the worst.
June 16th, 2005 02:14 PM
FPM C10
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Who is F*cking Andy?

Well, here's an example of his postin' chops:

"I am not Fiji. Just a big fan. In fake like and in real life. I've worked with him for four years. He turned me on to the Stones and this board. His modesty in light of all that he has accomplished, compared to the incessant bragging of your hero, is truly amazing. To know the real Fiji is to love him. I have become convinced that there is nothing he can't do. Seriously if you knew half of what he has accomplished in so many different areas, you would be amazed. Dude is liking fucking superman. So no, I am not Fiji. My name is Andy. Fucking Andy. I do not plan on taking Fiji's place. And I am not going to relay messages. If your hero returns, I will leave. I don't need this shit."

AND

"And now it's time for the FPM rant o' the day:

It's a penis! A big hairy penis! And I hate America! And I hate Republicans! And I hate people who work! And I hate the man! And I hate the man who beget the man and I hate the motherfucker who beget the begetter even more! And free ain't free if it means popups on my hard-drive! And we didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us! We was hoodwinked, bamboozled, railroaded! I am not a Nazi! You are! Because I said so and any difference of opinion will be met with less than funny pictures with even less than funnier captions! I'm FPM goddamnit! And hell yeah I want some cheesy poofs! And fight the power! Erase racism, do not tolerate intolerance and all that stuff! Did I mention it's a penis? Well it is, it's a penis! Tear down this wall, Ich bin ein jelly donut, make my day, eat my shorts, hold me closer tiny dancer! YEAHHHAWWW! "

So I'll let it up to you who he might be. Remember, though, it's definitely NOT Fiji, because he says he's not.

[quote]sirmoonie wrote:

One can only surmise that maxlugar.com was punished by an angry, vengeful God for being so very wrong about the whole Terri Schiavo thing. Of course, after JB got the bum's rush, I saw these guys driving up and down the street a lot:

quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Fun fact: My Dad was a bombardier in WW2, but since he was always getting drunk and getting busted he was never made an officer. Enlisted men who performed the duties of bombardier were known as "trigoliers". I never tell people my old man was a trigolier. It sounds vaguely gay.

Like most WW2 vets, my old man never talked about the war.
And I hardly ever talked to him. After he died I wished I had, but hey, whatta ya gonna do?

The only memento he brought back from the Big One was a twisted, evil-looking piece of black metal. He was in a pub in London, drunk, when it got hit by a V-2 rocket. He walked away unscathed, but most of the other occupants were killed. He claimed the twisted piece of metal was a piece of the V-2, although it could easily have been a piece of the boiler at the pub.

We had an alcove above our fireplace at home when I was a kid, and the piece of metal sat up there emanating evil vibes. Also in the alcove was a beautiful crystal statue of the virgin Mary illuminated by a white Xmas tree bulb in its base. We weren't Catholics (or ANY religion really) but a drinking buddy gave it to the old man.

I guess the good Catholic vibes the statue put off canceled out the nasty nazi V2 vibes.
June 16th, 2005 02:16 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Dig deeper, Ignatius. There is something very, very wrong at www.maxlugar.com.

The Last Believer ?!?!?!

June 16th, 2005 02:18 PM
Joey " We've been hit! We've been hit! Save the bombardier! Save the bombardier! Its a milk run over Bologna! "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 16th, 2005 02:31 PM
Maxlugar [quote]FPM C10 wrote:

One can only surmise that maxlugar.com was punished by an angry, vengeful God for being so very wrong about the whole Terri Schiavo thing.

The autopsy said she was totally blind.

She must have followed that balloon, gaping mouth full of gigantic teeth, with her eyes using "The Force!"

June 16th, 2005 02:33 PM
Joey

" The autopsy said she was totally blind.

She must have followed that balloon, gaping mouth full of gigantic teeth, with her eyes using "The Force!"

I'm Coming for ya :

Sniggles ! ™

June 16th, 2005 02:41 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew FPMC10 wrote:

"So I'll let it up to you who he might be. Remember, though, it's definitely NOT Fiji, because he says he's not."

I just mentioned this to Fiji in and he was very pleased, but not surpised, that he so easily consumed the mind of FPMC10. I think his exact words were "Didn't take much; That head had a hole in it when I found it"

As a fellow human being, FPMC10 seek help. You're off your rocker. I've said from the beginning who I was. Check the archives. As for the so-called similarities in posting style, that's easy. That's because that rant was pulled from one of Fiji's posts in the archives and your name was inserted. I'm just copying the master. Just like you and Joey have been doing for the past year.

If I thought you had any cash to wager I would arrange a meeting to prove my separate existence. But I've learned not to bet with bums. The recovery rate is very low.

I implore you you crazy bastard, go see a doctor. Fiji is all in your head. You're obsessed with him. And it's not healthy. Now, I'm again leaving this board and you can do what you do best--Bag on people that will not respond because they've left. Thanks for fucking up my experience here.

June 16th, 2005 03:06 PM
Joey " Fiji is all in your head. You're obsessed with him. And it's not healthy. "

Once proud Fiji acts so humble
June 16th, 2005 03:14 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:

Now, I'm again leaving this board and you can do what you do best--Bag on people that will not respond because they've left. Thanks for fucking up my experience here.

Sorry, Andy, but there's only ONE person on the face of the earth who would write something as bent as this:

"I am not Fiji. Just a big fan. In fake like and in real life. I've worked with him for four years. He turned me on to the Stones and this board. His modesty in light of all that he has accomplished, compared to the incessant bragging of your hero, is truly amazing. To know the real Fiji is to love him. I have become convinced that there is nothing he can't do. Seriously if you knew half of what he has accomplished in so many different areas, you would be amazed. Dude is liking fucking superman. So no, I am not Fiji. My name is Andy. Fucking Andy. I do not plan on taking Fiji's place. And I am not going to relay messages. If your hero returns, I will leave. I don't need this shit."

And that person is (drum roll please)...

Now, this is the THIRD time you've stomped off...are you waiting for someone to beg you to stay? It's starting to get a little...sad.

Hey, I understand how frustrating it must be! JB, Joey, Pug, me - all the people you hate - are here having fun, and all of your couchmates come back and post, and you can't join in because...well, I'm not sure why. Because you stomped off and are too embarrassed to come back, so you "borrow" other people's personas, and then stomp off again? And again? Like I said, it's starting to get a little sad.

As for bagging on people who have left, lurking doesn't count as leaving. It's exactly the same as you, er I mean Fiji, bagging on me at maxlugar.com, knowing _I_ was lurking.

And now your new board is down and you have nowhere to go vent your loathsome spleen. Man, it's a tangled web you wove for yourself! Whatever! Why don't you just chill the fuck out and be a big boy like the rest of us?

I'm afraid that, from now on, F*cking Andrew will be nothing more than Fiji's flamboyantly gay sidekick.
June 16th, 2005 03:16 PM
Joey " I'm afraid that, from now on, F*cking Andrew will be nothing more than Fiji's flamboyantly gay sidekick. "

June 16th, 2005 03:22 PM
telecaster All classical accounts of Gaius "Caligula" (12-41) agree that he possessed elements of madness, cruelty, viciousness, extravagance and megalomania. He is described as a coarse and cruel despot with an extraordinary passion for sadism and a fierce energy. He could get extremely excited and angry. Caligula was tall, spindly, pale and prematurely bald. He was so sensitive about his lack of hair that it was a capital crime for anyone to look down from a high place as Caligula passed by. Sometimes he ordered those with a fine head of hair to be shaved. He made up for lack of hair on his head by an abundance of body-hair. About this too he could be equally sensitive; even the mention of "hairy goats" in conversation was dangerous. He used to grimace, which he practised in front of a mirror, and he was an impressive orator. An interesting detail is that his real nature was only gradually revealed. His great-uncle, the Emperor Tiberius (42 BC -37 AD), once said: "There was never a better slave nor a worse master than Caligula."
June 16th, 2005 03:33 PM
Joey

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 16th, 2005 03:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Fiji is all in your head. You're obsessed with him. And it's not healthy. "

This warms my heart!!!!!! I have been waiting far to long for this!

'Sup Fij!
June 16th, 2005 03:56 PM
Joey

SUP REMUS !!!!
June 16th, 2005 03:59 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew So I take it the wager is a no go? That's what I thought. By the way, I'm also Voodoopug. Compare the man breasts. They're real and they're spectacular.
June 16th, 2005 04:00 PM
Joey
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
So I take it the wager is a no go? That's what I thought. By the way, I'm also Voodoopug. Compare the man breasts. They're real and they're spectacular.

!!!!!!!!!!!
June 16th, 2005 04:19 PM
sirmoonie Fiji is German. One night, emboldened by liquor at www.maxlugar.com, he admitted it. Even went so far as to say how proud he was. Yup, it was the whole bullet-proof-and-handsome syndrome that novice drinkers like him often succumb to. He's been backpedaling like a French poodle catching popcorn balls ever since.
June 16th, 2005 04:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
So I take it the wager is a no go? That's what I thought. By the way, I'm also Voodoopug. Compare the man breasts. They're real and they're spectacular.

i must prove it once and for all:

THis is Andrew any myself at the lodge:

[Edited by voodoopug]
June 16th, 2005 04:28 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Fiji is German. One night, emboldened by liquor at www.maxlugar.com, he admitted it. Even went so far as to say how proud he was. Yup, it was the whole bullet-proof-and-handsome syndrome that novice drinkers like him often succumb to. He's been backpedaling like a French poodle catching popcorn balls ever since.

He looked more like an elephant riding a unicycle while juggling.

June 16th, 2005 04:29 PM
Joey
Do You Like Sweaters ?!?!?! ….. No ?!?!?!

June 16th, 2005 04:58 PM
sirmoonie Patience.

Lets not panic or jump to rash conclusions.

We'll know more in a few days. Everyone, please keep your composure and remember why we are all here.
June 16th, 2005 04:59 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:

Are you still here?

Unlike you and your hero I can actually READ - put the words and their definitions in logical order to assertain the meaning of the sentence. Here's what you said:

"If I thought you had any cash to wager I would arrange a meeting to prove my separate existence. But I've learned not to bet with bums. The recovery rate is very low."

If you look at it REAL HARD you'll see that you decided NOT to wager. The whole thing was a weak attempt at an insult anyway, but it's very very sad that I have to explain your own posts to you.

And why the hell would I want to meet you in real life?

Feh.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)