ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Fleabit Peanut
Monkey was here babies!
Spectrum Arena, Philadelphia - Today 30 years ago
© 1975 FPM C10
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I Have a Dream .......... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
June 16th, 2005 09:46 AM
Joey
Hello My Little Stonescicles ........................

***************** I HAVE A DREAM TODAY ***************

" I have a dream that one day this nation will still be able up to live out the true meaning of www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood and be able to log onto www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat , will be transformed into the oasis that is www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream that all children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their postings on www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama will be transformed into a situation where everyone will walk together as sisters and brothers and be able to post on www.MaxLugar.com . I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together over at www.MaxLugar.com . This is our hope. This is the faith with which JB may one day return to this Board . With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free to post at www.MaxLugar.com

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to post at www.MaxLugar.com with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring." And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true. So let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania! Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado! Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from the curvaceous peaks of California! But not only that; let www.MaxLugar.com ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia! Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee! Let www.MaxLugar.com ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let www.MaxLugar.com ring.

When we let www.MaxLugar.com ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and post over at www.MaxLugar.com in the words of the spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

I Thank You ALL for Your Time Today !

MLJOEY

**** Cue Music ****

" Isn't it rich? Are we a pair -
Me here at last on the ground, you in mid air?
Send in the clowns.
Isn't it bliss? Don't you approve -
One who keeps tearing around, one who can't move?
Where are the clowns? Send in the clowns.
Just when I'd stopped opening doors
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours.
Making my entrance again with my usual flair.
Sure of my lines. No one is there.
Don't you love farce? My fault, I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want.
Sorry, my dear.
But where are the clowns? Send in the clowns.
Don't bother, they're here.
Isn't it rich? Isn't it queer -
Losing my timing this late in my career?
Where are the clowns? There ought to be clowns.
Well, maybe next year....... ( fade to Baby Steelie ) "
June 16th, 2005 10:12 AM
voodoopug hes baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkk!
June 16th, 2005 10:19 AM
Joey

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 16th, 2005 10:22 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 16th, 2005 10:33 AM
jb Joey, why is Denver selling so poorly? maybe you could hook up with Jaxx and Colorado Keno for that show(?)
June 16th, 2005 10:38 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, why is Denver selling so poorly? maybe you could hook up with Jaxx and Colorado Keno for that show(?)

in your absence from the board, you may not have been made aware: Joey will NOT, i repeat NOT, leave the state of Nebraska. He fully expects the stones to come to Omaha!! Please do not invite him to any shows outside Nebraska!!

June 16th, 2005 10:43 AM
jb I thought he and Fiji were hooking up in Missouri(?)
June 16th, 2005 10:54 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, why is Denver selling so poorly? maybe you could hook up with Jaxx and Colorado Keno for that show(?)

Michael Cohl's ( Canadian Jew ) decision to schedule a concert on THANKSGIVING DAY was unconscionable and ranks on a scale with LBJ's decision to begin a Land War in the Vietnam .

IMHO , Cohl has outlived his usefulness to Mick & Keith ...............

................then again , if THE ROLLING STONES come to the brand spanking new , twenty thousand seat , QWEST CENTER arena this January ..............................all bets are off .

" STones Rule Ya Punk Ass Bastards ! "

Joe Sea Scroll !
June 16th, 2005 10:55 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:
I thought he and Fiji were hooking up in Missouri(?)

Hi Josh! What have you enjoyed beside working too much, when absent of this most prodigious of all Rolling Stones message boards?!?
June 16th, 2005 11:03 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yes , Fiji ( Stu ) , Phoggy , Nanky , Puggy , Moonie , Baby Steel Magnolia , 2000 Man , MaxMeister , Gypsy , LJ , FPM C10 , the S.S. ( seriously ) and many others will be attending the Omaha/Kansas City Stones Gig .

Word ..... to your great great Grand Pappy !

Little Friskee ! ™

I am???

Okay...I'll be there!!!

Wouldn't MISS the chance to meet the Joey!!!

LJ.
June 16th, 2005 11:09 AM
jb
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Hi Josh! What have you enjoyed beside working too much, when absent of this most prodigious of all Rolling Stones message boards?!?

Flank and scalp fasciculations..............
June 16th, 2005 11:13 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Wouldn't MISS the chance to meet the Joey!!!

Lady Jane ....................

Do You Like Sweaters ?!?!?!

Joey Randall ( A Great Jew )

[ Edited by Puggy ]

[Edited by Joey]
June 16th, 2005 11:20 AM
Joey

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee

W- W- W- What ?!?! ..... OH , sure ! :

June 16th, 2005 11:29 AM
jb Joey, is Corgi stil the "King"?
June 16th, 2005 11:35 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, is Corgi stil the "King"?

Yes , Corgi is STILL the " KING " !!!!!!!

.... Oh , and he LOVES Sweaters :

June 16th, 2005 11:39 AM
jb 5 marines were blown up today yet it is hidden in small print on Fox News. If Hilary farted, it would be the major news story of the day. Too many of our men/women have died. We need to get out as our efforts to democrasize the region has failed.
June 16th, 2005 11:43 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
5 marines were blown up today yet it is hidden in small print on Fox News. If Hilary ( sic ) farted, it would be the major news story of the day. Too many of our men/women have died. We need to get out as our efforts to democrasize the region has failed.

The decision by this President to go into Iraq ranks as one of the greatest foreign - policy disasters of all time ( see : LBJ , July 28th , 1965 )

|
|
|
|
V

June 16th, 2005 11:45 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yes , Corgi is STILL the " KING " !!!!!!!

.... Oh , and he LOVES Sweaters :

My JOey...you will be happy to know that this land is where the now fantastic HP facility in Nebraska now lies!

I LOVE SWEATERS!

June 16th, 2005 11:45 AM
telecaster Surgeons repair the mitral valve to treat leakage of the valve, which helps pump blood through the heart. The valve separates the heart's left atrium (upper chamber) from its left ventricle (lower chamber). A weakened valve can cause blood to back up into the lungs, causing the ventricle to pump more blood and producing symptoms of shortness of breath and tiredness.

During the procedure, Starnes sat at a console about eight feet away from the patient, while a three-armed, 1,000-pound robot was positioned beside her.

Starnes grasped and moved highly sensitive instruments at the console while viewing Henderson's heart-greatly magnified-on a screen. The robot precisely matched Starnes' natural hand and wrist movements, translating them to the tiny instruments placed inside the patient through small puncture incisions.

The procedure required three small incisions between the ribs, two for the insertion of interchangeable instruments and another for a thin, cylindrical video camera, called an endoscope. Starnes shaped and sutured tissue into place, shortening a cord (a sort of "heart string") that supports the heart valve. He also sewed in a shoelace-like ring to brace the valve.

The robot operated silently, but created quite a buzz in the hallway outside the operating room, where other surgeons, physicians and nurses crowded around a television screen to watch the procedure. Some peered through operating room windows to try to get a better look.

Starnes noted that the robotic technology is a "spin-off of the defense technology." Intuitive Surgical developed the da Vinci's system at the urging of the Pentagon, which sought a way for military surgeons to perform operations remotely, without being on the frontlines or at sea.

June 16th, 2005 11:46 AM
Joey

The GREATEST Foreign - Policy Disaster of ALL time :

June 16th, 2005 11:48 AM
jb Is Tele still our friend?
June 16th, 2005 11:50 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Is Tele still our friend?

I have been standing at many a Voodoo Pugs show, hand extended, prepared to greet Tele, but have not seen him yet?

hmmmmmmmmmm.

[cheers from LadyJane]
June 16th, 2005 11:52 AM
telecaster WASHINGTON (Reuters) — BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) agreed Thursday to tighten data security after regulators said that thousands of customers' credit and debit card numbers had been stolen, the Federal Trade Commission said.
The FTC said BJ's settled charges that it did not provide reasonable security for sensitive customer data such as credit card numbers and said it will would take further steps to protect the information.

"This case demonstrates our intention to challenge companies that fail to protect adequately consumers' sensitive information," FTC Chairwoman Deborah Majoras said in a statement.

BJ's did not admit the FTC's charges in agreeing to settle.

The agency said lax security allowed an unauthorized person, or persons, to make counterfeit copies of thousands of credit and debit cards used at BJ's stores.

The counterfeit cards were used to make millions of dollars of fraudulent purchases, the FTC said.

BJ's operates more than 150 warehouse stores in 16 states in the eastern United States.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 16th, 2005 11:54 AM
telecaster Q1. What is a "trout park"?

A1. Bennett Spring State Park, Maramec Spring Park, Montauk State Park, and Roaring River State Park are known in this region as Missouri's "trout parks." In Missouri, there are five different types of public trout fishing areas: trout management areas, special trout management areas, wild trout management areas, urban winter trout areas, and trout parks. The trout parks are the most popular of the five types of areas, and account for about ten percent of all the fishing that takes place in the state. In each trout park you will find a beautiful Ozark spring creek generously stocked with nice-sized trout.

Q2. Where are these trout parks located?

A2. Bennett Spring is located in Dallas and Laclede Counties, 12 miles from Lebanon. Maramec Spring is in Phelps county 8 miles from St. James. Montauk is in Dent county, near Salem and Licking. Roaring River is in Barry county 7 miles from Cassville, in the same general area as Branson, Missouri. Meramec State Park, near Sullivan, is a state park but is not a trout park. Maramec Spring Park and Meramec State Park have similar names, and are sometimes confused. The trout park, Maramec Spring Park, retains the original spelling of "Maramec" while Meramec State Park does not.

Q3. When are the trout parks open?

A3. The regular season runs from March 1 to October 31. There is also a winter catch-and-release season beginning on the second Friday of November and ending on the second Sunday of February. Bennett Spring, Maramec Spring, Montauk, and Roaring River are all open daily during the regular season, but are only open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the winter.

June 16th, 2005 11:54 AM
Joey

The GREATEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 16th, 2005 11:56 AM
telecaster One of the fastest-growing sports in the United States - mountain biking - is also growing in southwest Wyoming. The reasons for biking in Wyoming are simple - millions of acres of public lands with literally thousands of miles of existing dirt roads and outstanding country of all descriptions, just perfect for biking.

From desert badlands to alpine forests and everything in between, the diversity of biking opportunities in the Sweetwater County area is unmatched in the United States.

Few other outdoor sports offer the mobility and choice of doing other things while riding. Besides the obvious benefits of exercise, riders can be by themselves in less than 30 minutes - getting the solitude and scenery that people in other parts of the country must drive hours to reach.

In addition to natural landscape choices, mountain bikers in southwest Wyoming can select the type of terrain and level of difficulty they want to experience. Long distance, overnight trips for the seasoned rider, or shorter jaunts for the beginner, are equally available.

Mountain bikers are encouraged to stay on existing trails, dirt roads, and "two-tracks" to minimize soil and vegetation disturbance. Because there are so many trails already in existence, riders won't find themselves limited to reaching particular destinations.

The network of historic trails in the area provides a unique recreational and historic experience for mountain bikers with a sense of history. The Oregon, California, Pony Express, and Mormon National Historic Trails, and the Overland Stage route are all well suited to mountain biking - offering all types of terrain and scenery. With a few history books, a good map, and a little imagination, a rider could follow the path of Butch Cassidy and the Wild Bunch.

June 16th, 2005 11:57 AM
telecaster Earthworms (also called nightcrawlers) are very important animals that aerate the soil with their burrowing action and enrich the soil with their waste products (called castings). Good soil can have as many as as 1,000,000 (a million) worms per acre.
There are over 3,000 species of earthworms around the world. These invertebrates (animals without a backbone) range in color from brown to to red, and most have a soft body. Earthworms range in size from a few inches long to over 22 feet long. The largest earthworms live in South Africa and Australia.

Anatomy and Diet: The brain, hearts, and breathing organs are located in the first few segments of the worm. It has five pairs of hearts! The rest of the inside of an earthworm is filled with the intestines, which digest its food. Earthworms eat soil and the organic material in it - like insect parts and bacteria. The mouth is covered by a flap (called the prostomium) which helps the earthworm sense light and vibrations. Tiny bristles (called setae) are on most segments of the earthworm's body.

Reproduction: Although each earthworm is hermaphroditic (having both male and female reproductive systems), it takes two worms to mate and reproduce. The reproductive organs are in the clitellum (the enlarged segments in the middle of an earthworm). The clitellum later forms a cocoon which protects the developing eggs.

June 16th, 2005 11:58 AM
Joey

.....********** THIS JUST IN **********....

The MaxLugar is currently ' working the phones ' trying in vain to get www.MaxLugar.com BACK on-line whilst I type dear readers :
|
|
|
|
V

June 16th, 2005 11:58 AM
telecaster The sea urchin is a spiny, hard-shelled animal that lives on the rocky seafloor, from shallow waters to great depths. These globular marine invertebrates move very slowly along the seabed. There are about 700 different species of sea urchins worldwide. Many sea urchins have venomous spines. The biggest sea urchin is the red sea urchin (Strongylocentratus franciscanus); it has a test about 7 inches (18 cm) in diameter.
Adult Anatomy: Adult sea urchins have five-sided radial symmetry. Their skin has hard, chalky plates, and is called the test. Sea urchins have a globular body and long spines that radiate from the body. The spines are used for protection, for moving,and for trapping drifting algae to eat. Among the spines are five paired rows of tiny tube feet with suckers that help with locomotion, capturing food, and holding onto the seafloor. Tiny pedicellarines are small stinging structures that are used for defense and for obtaining food. Like all echinoderms, sea urchins do not have a brain. The mouth is claw-like and is located on the underside; it has 5 tooth-like plates that point inwards and are called Aristotle's lantern. The anus and the genital pores are on the top of the sea urchin.

Diet: Sea urchins eat plant and animal matter, including kelp, decaying matter, algae, dead fish, sponges, mussels, and barnacles.

Predators of Sea Urchins: Sea urchins are eaten by crabs, sunflower stars, snails, sea otters, some birds, fish (including wolf eels), and people.

Reproduction: Fertilization is external. Female Sea Urchins release several million tiny, jelly-coated eggs at a time. Eggs or sperm are released through five gonopores. As they develop, the tiny larvae (called the pluteus, which have bi-lateral symmetry) swim in the sea and are a component of zooplankton. It takes several months for juvenile sea urchins to form. The time from fertilization to a reproductive adult is from 2 to 5 years.

Classification: Kingdom Animalia (animals), Phylum Echinodermata (echinoderms), Class Echinoidea (Sea Urchins).
June 16th, 2005 11:59 AM
Bloozehound I actually found those last few articles pretty damn good readin

good work, tc
[Edited by Bloozehound]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)