ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...You scratch just like a monkey
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie in rehab Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
16th June 2006 07:05 PM
sammy davis jr. "Rehab Ronnie" will get his act together for the tour. He won't however, quit drinking.
16th June 2006 07:26 PM
Gazza
quote:
Martha wrote:
Wood's London-based spokesman said that he was "fine" and would be returning to his home in Ireland on Friday.

Hum...Bob is about to show up in Ireland. Maybe Ronnie wants to see his old pal. :-)

Yes - if Bob is about to change his name to "Guinness"
17th June 2006 09:55 AM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Yes - if Bob is about to change his name to "Guinness"

LOL

Gary, you get me going every morning these days..... please continue! ;-)

xxoo,
Martha
18th June 2006 11:59 PM
Highwire Rob America Online just posted (on the Welcome Screen entertainment page) the June 16 Reuters (London) story on Ronnie, rehab, and the fact that he will be ready for tour.

Ron Wood in Rehab but Will Tour With Stones

If you can access AOL you may want to check out the message posting now. Here is the link to the article followed by the link to the message board:

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/m...615164009990001

http://messageboards.aol.com/aol/en...3&channel=Music

The following post is a howl! I think we could guess it would be written all in CAPS. And when I went to check the poster's Profile, all it said was "I am Offline"--Off something for sure! But good news... every one of the AOL Member responses in this particular AOL thread was pro-Stones. [I removed all the Screen IDs]

quote:
ROCK MUSIC THE DEVIL'S WORK THEY ALL SHOULD DIE AND ROT IN HELL. THEY HAVE CAUSED UNTOLD DEGENERATION OF GOOD VALUES TO THE HUMAN RACE

Responses to above:

• I listen to rock music and don't drink, smoke, sleep around or do drugs. It is the choice a person makes. Any thing can be made into sin in another person's eyes. My husband tried telling me what to do, how to act, what to listen to and he is now my exhusband. I have enough sense to know what is right and wrong

• Yeah, and you are a pain in my a$$ with your BIG letters.

• satanic evil? rotfl weird......."they should rot in hell" r u god?

• OH Stop with the Satan stuff!
    the Rolling Stones have brought much happyness to people in the world.
    Thats good. Not bad.
19th June 2006 12:32 PM
Saint Sway Does the rehab clinic give Ronnie a frequent user discount?
19th June 2006 12:40 PM
jb This tour literally has been a "Bigger Bang"..from the announcement/perfromance at Julliard, opening at historical Fenway, the SuperBowl, Copa, coconuts, rehabm etc...we still are # 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must admit, I really have enjoyed it and hope for a return after out Euro friends have their shot!!!!,,,
19th June 2006 02:26 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
This tour literally has been a "Bigger Bang"..from the announcement/perfromance at Julliard, rehab, opening at historical Fenway, Voodoo's press conference photos, the SuperBowl, SOL on the Soaps, Copa, Salt Lake Incident, coconuts, Cui Jian duet, more rehabm etc...we still are # 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must admit, I really have enjoyed it and hope for a return after out Euro friends have their shot!!!!,,,

I AGREE!
19th June 2006 02:39 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I AGREE!

Forgot about SOL ..........LOL!!!!
[Edited by jb]
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)