ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

"I hope I wasn't too much of a pain in the arse - after all it was my head they fixed. Many thanks, kiwis"
Keith after leaving Ascot Hospital today
© 2001 Kevin Mazur
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Another Kennedy with a Drinking/Driving "Problem" Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
4th May 2006 05:28 PM
Nellcote And cover up to boot.
The apple does not fall far from the "Chivas" tree...

KENNEDY CAR CRASH COVER-UP?
Thu May 04 2006 17:12:05 ET

Officers Claim Brass Interfered in Investigation of Rep. Kennedy Incident, ROLL CALL reports.

Police labor union officials asked acting Chief Christopher McGaffin this afternoon to allow a Capitol Police officer to complete his investigation into an early-morning car crash involving Rep. Patrick Kennedy (D-R.I.), son of Sen. Ted Kennedy.

According to a letter sent by Officer Greg Baird, acting chairman of the USCP FOP, the wreck took place at approximately 2:45 a.m. Thursday when Kennedy's car, operating with its running lights turned off, narrowly missed colliding with a Capitol Police cruiser and smashed into a security barricade at First and C streets Southeast.

A Capitol Police bulletin issued this afternoon stated that the department is investigating a "traffic violation that occurred in the early morning hours on May 4" at that location, ROLL CALL's John McArdle reports.

“The driver exited the vehicle and he was observed to be staggering,” Baird’s letter states. Officers approached the driver, who “declared to them he was a Congressman and was late to a vote. The House had adjourned nearly three hours before this incident. It was Congressman Patrick J. Kennedy from Rhode Island.”

Baird wrote that Capitol Police Patrol Division units, who are trained in driving under the influence cases, were not allowed to perform basic field sobriety tests on the Congressman. Instead, two sergeants, who also responded to the accident, proceeded to confer with the Capitol Police watch commander on duty and then “ordered all of the Patrol Division Units to leave the scene and that they were taking over.”

This morning's incident comes just over two weeks after Kennedy was involved in a car accident in Rhode Island.

Developing...

4th May 2006 05:38 PM
Riffhard The DLM (Dirty Liberal Media) will never report this as a cover up. It is though. He was pissed drunk for sure. I mean he was claiming that he was late for a vote!! LOL! A vote that had ended almost three hours earlier! Uhhh,yeah you were late all right Pat! Too bad you couldn't pry yourself away from the pub in time to vote and actually carry out the work for the people of Rhode Island!

Hey Nelly have you seen that Johnny Damon t-shirt that they have been selling in front Fenway? The one that has a picture of Damon with the long hair and beard. "Looks like Jesus. Acts like Judas. Throws like Mary" That is great stuff! I gots to get my hands on one of those.

Riffy
4th May 2006 05:42 PM
Nellcote Riffy, Riffy, my Jersey Shore soulmate!
We went to a Sox game in April, the best ones were
the old Damon Sox shirts, where duct tape was affixed to his name, the words TRAITOR & JUDAS inserted.
Just the balls. Go to this link for all things Sox, look for Sportsworld, he probably has 'em..

www.bostondirtdogs.com/

You are spot on! I went to the Boston Globe site, Providence Journal, the paper in his state, nada, nothing.
Although PMSNBC has Matthews on now, he gave it 30 minutes, which is an eternity in tv.

I hope this has legs, only to chisel away at the old windbag father. The kid is doomed, both his parents have booze issues, it's in the gene pool.

I liked Asbury so much, I think I'm going to keep sight the Christmas shows this year!

4th May 2006 05:50 PM
Dan Not sure why it would merit much press time to begin with. This guy is a non-entity. He never even made Senator, just another face in the crowd. Its not like he hit a guy on a bike and killed him.
4th May 2006 06:00 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Dan wrote:
Not sure why it would merit much press time to begin with. This guy is a non-entity. He never even made Senator, just another face in the crowd. Its not like he hit a guy on a bike and killed him.

You're prolly right. I mean it's not like he drove off a bridge and left a girl to slowly suffocate as the car sank. I mean could you imagine if a senator were to do that,and then not report the accident to the police until after the police themselves had discovered the car?! That could never happen!

Riffy
4th May 2006 06:03 PM
JuanTCB Wait - doesn't he have one leg?

There's a palm tree joke in there somewhere . . .
4th May 2006 06:05 PM
glencar In a family of heavyweight drinkers, Patrick seems to be a piker. BTW this is the first I've heard about this story. Go figger.
4th May 2006 06:05 PM
glencar
quote:
JuanTCB wrote:
Wait - doesn't he have one leg?

There's a palm tree joke in there somewhere . . .

That's his older brother. He seems like the responsible one on the family.
4th May 2006 06:13 PM
Dan
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

You're prolly right. I mean it's not like he drove off a bridge and left a girl to slowly suffocate as the car sank. I mean could you imagine if a senator were to do that,and then not report the accident to the police until after the police themselves had discovered the car?! That could never happen!

Riffy

Someone told me about that once but it happened before I was born. Can't imagine it still being newsworthy all these years later.
4th May 2006 06:19 PM
gimmekeef America would be far better off if the Kennedy and Bush families never existed....
4th May 2006 06:35 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Hey Nelly have you seen that Johnny Damon t-shirt that they have been selling in front Fenway? The one that has a picture of Damon with the long hair and beard. "Looks like Jesus. Acts like Judas. Throws like Mary" That is great stuff! I gots to get my hands on one of those.

Riffy

Here's a link:

http://moeschwag.com/ifayomot.html

I actually don't know why they hate Johnny. He would have stayed if they had been willing to pay him, wouldn't he? He says he thinks they are really booing the pinstripes.....

SV

4th May 2006 08:10 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
America would be far better off if the Kennedy and Bush families never existed....

You mean: the world.
5th May 2006 01:56 AM
glencar I dread Hillary's impending coronation.
5th May 2006 02:03 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
glencar wrote:
I dread Hillary's impending coronation.

You need to get some sleep.

P.S.: Hillary is a cunt.
5th May 2006 02:26 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
pdog wrote:

The Universe! Throw The Clintons in too.

You're a candy wrapped in mamma's universe. Just let it go.
5th May 2006 03:49 AM
glencar
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

You need to get some sleep.

P.S.: Hillary is a cunt.

I'm still up! Help!

And yes, she is.
5th May 2006 05:13 AM
lotsajizz have you noticed that the men who use the 'c' word never see any?

5th May 2006 09:59 AM
jb First of all , let the facts come up before rendering judgemnt. Secondly, even assuming for arguments sake, that he was DUI, he didn't strike and kill injure someone lioke that other republican who was found guilty recently, Thirdly, while not drunk, he did not kill somebosy like laura Bush. Fourth, bdriving drunk is terrible, but whats worse is a hypocrite like Duke Cunningham..allegedly the most corrupt Congressman in US history. The Kennedy's have been through a lot...both brothers lost, a cancer survivor with an amputated leg, the tragedy of JFK Jr....when are you giuys going to give them a break..apparently most of the Mass constituency loved Ed kennedy ad he is in his 7th term, and by all accounts, has been won of the more effectively US senators in history.
5th May 2006 10:04 AM
lotsajizz well put counsellor!!
5th May 2006 10:13 AM
Riffhard Here. You want facts you got 'em! He was flat out stinkin' drunk! He get's considerably more sympathy from me than does his old man the DC town drunk. I mean daddy litterally got away with murder. Or at the very least negligent man slaughter.

Any who,on with the facts--->The apple dosen't fall far from the old drunken tree

Riffy
5th May 2006 10:19 AM
rasputin56 C'mon, Patches is a nothing, a nobody, but the drooling idiots on the Right need something to get their collective hackles up. The only thing better would've been Chelsea Clinton getting caught being one of those teachers who sleeps with their students.

Remind me again why Gonzo had to get Dubya out of jury duty when he was Guv again?

Oh and as far as the "liberal" media bullshit. It was plastered (pun intended) all over the "news" this a.m. as it's lead story.

5th May 2006 10:28 AM
Nellcote Sorry, JB, as this chap has "priors".
Remember when he roughed up the security screener
at LAX?
These Kennedy's think they are above the din, that they are bullet proof.
He's just following in the path of his relatives.
5th May 2006 10:30 AM
rasputin56 Does he have unsolicited hookers knocking on his hotel doors, too?
5th May 2006 10:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels All the Kennedy's aren't that bad. JFK Jr. was the one to watch for President though. I still don't believe that plane crash was accidental.
5th May 2006 10:43 AM
Riffhard Gee it's rather hard not to "plaster" the story around now as it has become a well known fact that one of this nation's most notorious drunken families has once again been involved in a drunken incident. Shocker!

Remember that Newsweek,and the Washington Post had the Lewinsky story for three weeks before Drudge learned of it. It was only after Drudge spilled the beans that the DLM fessed up. They had no choice. But make no fucking mistake,they were trying like a mofo to cover Bubba's ass for him.

"drooling idiots on the Right need something to get their collective hackles up" Dude you are fucking laugh riot you are!!! ROTFLMAO!!! There has never been a president so harrassed,or administration so ridiculed by a bunch of pansy assed fucking douchbags on the Loony Left as the Bush admin has. Bush has sent the Loony Left into insane fits! Howard Dean is the best thing that has ever happened to the conservative right! Keep him please! Please never forget to listen to your politiccal heavyweights like Moore,Soros,Sheen,Sheehan,Baldwin,Sarandon,and of course,Babs!!! You guys are gonna be just fine! Everyone in the country knows that the Dems are oh so perfect. I mean,you know,Cynthia McKinney is great roll model for young black America,but Condi Rice is an Aunt Tomasina! You guys are brilliant!! I am beginning to think that maybe people are gonna start believeing what the left says! Naw,it'll never happen! The Left is so transparently full of shit.

Fuck the entire Kennedy family! Easily the most corrupt political family in the history of the USA. Good ol' rum runnin' Joe bred 'em good didn't he?!

Riffy

5th May 2006 10:43 AM
Nellcote Right TTM. It's just that the multiple incidents of woman abuse, accidental murder, driving accidents from all family members, as well as children of same, drug overdose, just do not provide a innocent environment for any of these Kennedy's. All one needs to do is look into the Chappiquiddick incident, to understand how forever any of these family members need to be ever vigilant of their public activities. When they let their guard down, it's open season for guilt. Here's hoping Patches has verifiable proof on his side. I'm just one Massachusetts lifetime resident who despises anything to do with this bunch of blueblood politcal feed from the trough lifers.
And to the point that this happens with others across the politcal board, there is no doubt it does.
It's a kitchen which is always ablaze with heat...
5th May 2006 10:46 AM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
All the Kennedy's aren't that bad. JFK Jr. was the one to watch for President though. I still don't believe that plane crash was accidental.

Agreed...and without blood alcohl results , having a few drinks is meaningless. Morevoer, if he is, lke millions, a small amount of liquor mixed with his legally prescribed drugs(see Rush Limnaugh) could, in fact, impair his driving ability. Thus, he may have, in facrt, been driving "impaired" as oppposed to DUI....Thankfully, unlike a sober Laura Bush, he hit a concrete barrier, and did not kill someone.
5th May 2006 10:50 AM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Gee it's rather hard not to "plaster" the story around now as it has become a well known fact that one of this nation's most notorious drunken families has once again been involved in a drunken incident. Shocker!

Remember that Newsweek,and the Washington Post had the Lewinsky story for three weeks before Drudge learned of it. It was only after Drudge spilled the beans that the DLM fessed up. They had no choice. But make no fucking mistake,they were trying like a mofo to cover Bubba's ass for him.

"drooling idiots on the Right need something to get their collective hackles up" Dude you are fucking laugh riot you are!!! ROTFLMAO!!! There has never been a president so harrassed,or administration so ridiculed by a bunch of pansy assed fucking douchbags on the Loony Left as the Bush admin has. Bush has sent the Loony Left into insane fits! Howard Dean is the best thing that has ever happened to the conservative right! Keep him please! Please never forget to listen to your politiccal heavyweights like Moore,Soros,Sheen,Sheehan,Baldwin,Sarandon,and of course,Babs!!! You guys are gonna be just fine! Everyone in the country knows that the Dems are oh so perfect. I mean,you know,Cynthia McKinney is great roll model for young black America,but Condi Rice is an Aunt Tomasina! You guys are brilliant!! I am beginning to think that maybe people are gonna start believeing what the left says! Naw,it'll never happen! The Left is so transparently full of shit.

Fuck the entire Kennedy family! Easily the most corrupt political family in the history of the USA. Good ol' rum runnin' Joe bred 'em good didn't he?!

Riffy

Have you been hitting the Ambien cocktails, too, this a.m.?

The "never been a president so harassed" line was brilliant though. Brilliant. And with a straight face, no less.
5th May 2006 10:52 AM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Does he have unsolicited hookers knocking on his hotel doors, too?

Prolly not,but I'd be willing to bet that Bubba has on occassion! Oh,and Raspy,if you want to smoke a little cock or get a little "brokeback" lovin' you could always call Barney Frank. Perhaps his boy toy will hook you up with a "looker'! You want to play this stupid tit for tat bullshit with regards to corruption? Because I could list bucket loads of Kennedy scandals alone that would shut down that ridculous argument!

Not all conservatives are assholes Raspy! Just like not all liberals are candy assed know nothing fucktards like the current crop of douchbags like Reid,Shummer,Durbin,Biden,Kennedy,Boxer,Pelosi,Kerry,....! Can you honestly tell me that any of these people that I have just listed makes you proud to be a Dem?! Because I know quite a few lifelong Democrats (friends even!) that are disgusted by every single one of those political hacks! As well they should be. I am disgusted that those fucknuts are even Americans.

Riffy
5th May 2006 11:01 AM
rasputin56 Dude, you are soooo easily riled. It's practically a thing of beauty.

Thanks anyways but Barney doesn't do a lot for me, but if you're looking for some fun this weekend you could always try Mehlman, Drier or Drudge.

I won't bother to list the fucktard morons who lead your party because I'm sure you know who they are.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)