ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Robert Altman with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RNRHOF Pics Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
12th March 2007 09:37 PM
Gazza

Scott Gries/Getty Images
[Edited by Gazza]
12th March 2007 09:43 PM
fireontheplatter that what i'm talking about
12th March 2007 09:47 PM
PartyDoll MEG Good old Keith...
That is the weakest excuse for a mustache I've ever seen..or is it dirt?
12th March 2007 09:51 PM
Gazza

all pics - Scott Gries/Getty Images
12th March 2007 09:53 PM
PartyDoll MEG Thanks, Gazza!

Isn't it bedtime in Belfast?
12th March 2007 09:56 PM
fireontheplatter i thought the awards ceremony was on tonight on vh1. i was looking forward to it.....what happened.
when is it on?
don't tell me what keith says. i want it to be a surprise.

he looks awesome.

thanks for those photos.
12th March 2007 10:05 PM
ShesARainbow
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i thought the awards ceremony was on tonight on vh1. i was looking forward to it.....what happened.
when is it on?
don't tell me what keith says. i want it to be a surprise.

he looks awesome.

thanks for those photos.

It's live on VH-1 classic right now. I think you can also watch it live online on AOL. The Keith part is over, though, as you can see since there are already pics up! Right now Patti Smith is performing "Gimme Shelter"...
[Edited by ShesARainbow]
12th March 2007 10:06 PM
Olivia1962 he needs to shave
12th March 2007 10:09 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
ShesARainbow wrote:

It's live on VH-1 classic right now. I think you can also watch it live online on AOL. The Keith part is over, though, as you can see since there are already pics up! Right now Patti Smith is performing "Gimme Shelter"...
[Edited by ShesARainbow]

omg....i am so pissed off.
thank u for telling me this....
i was expecting it to be on at 8pm new york time on vh1.
they re run it, so i will catch it tomorrow night or the next night.
12th March 2007 10:25 PM
pdog I'm recording it, can't wait til I can watch it...
12th March 2007 10:36 PM
tumbled keith is alright. he had the beginnings of a mustache no doubt to protect him from the bitten lip that has plagued for several years.. this was a big night for tumbled the GREAT Aretha Franklin sang I Never Loved A Man (The Way That I Love You)" in respect to Mr. Ahmet Ertegun and brought me to tears..she is so beautiful in voice and presence.
and then

Patti Smith came on stage and it was an emotional thing cuz I bought her record in 1978 in the desert hitchhiking with my last pence and anyway,,she did gimme shelter with many kudos to the stones. .. and the whole night has been fantasmic for me...

Patti threw me into crazy anti-establishment nutsy cookoo
and I would like to talk to her about it": I shaved my fucking head and everything:

I want to play more ronettes now... into the neigh borhood.

Anyway, have a good night all.... its been a nice R&R time..
[Edited by tumbled]
[Edited by tumbled]
[Edited by tumbled]
[Edited by tumbled]
[Edited by tumbled]
12th March 2007 10:42 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm recording it, can't wait til I can watch it...

hey bub.
can u make me a copy?

PLEASE.
12th March 2007 11:17 PM
Dear Doctor keith looks like a dick with that mustache, he has soldout with this pirate shit

patti smith's rendition of gimme shelter was so-so
she fucked up and disgraced the song by saying it was a anti war song , as she paid homage to keith
it is a ambiguous song, she should know better
dumb bitch
12th March 2007 11:19 PM
ShesARainbow
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

omg....i am so pissed off.
thank u for telling me this....
i was expecting it to be on at 8pm new york time on vh1.
they re run it, so i will catch it tomorrow night or the next night.

You're welcome. Sorry you missed it live, though...

If anyone is wondering, the blonde Keith is sitting next to in the picture above is one of his daughters - Theodora, I think. They showed her in the audience laughing at something he said when he was introducing The Ronettes.
12th March 2007 11:22 PM
tumbled
quote:
Dear Doctor wrote:
keith looks like a dick with that mustache, he has soldout with this pirate shit

she fucked up and disgraced the song by saying it was a anti war song , as she paid homage to keith
dumb bitch

you know dude.... I was thinking thank god keith is finally relaxed to be himself and then you go with your fucking gotta be cool rou-fucking tine.. and I gotta say . you fucking be yourself and let your "god" be himself for chrissake he is a fucking human, you would deny im that '

lets look at u under micros fucking scope.

I don't like u and your doctors examinations you can shove em up your ass imo

well he is an idiot, its not his fault he was probably born with no heart no soul..

we really need more birth control on planet earth....

i hope dear doctor doesn't seed that would be baddie.
[Edited by tumbled]
12th March 2007 11:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some more with thanks to moy!

The following with Stephen Stills, with a few years and some pounds more!

Patti and Keith with Lisa Robinson

12th March 2007 11:44 PM
GotToRollMe Thanks for the pics, Gazz. I don't get VH1 Classics, so I watched it for a bit on AOL. I missed Patti entirely. I'm hoping VH1 shows it over the weekend or something. Keith looked kinda weird with that 'stache, but it was good to see him looking happy and healthy.

Aw, Voodoo, great pics...thanks Moy! Keith is looking great!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
12th March 2007 11:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Kieth looks terrible with that moustache a'la Cantinflas

12th March 2007 11:56 PM
pdog no tv commercials, I'm fucking impressed! Impressed like a fuck! left with an impression.
12th March 2007 11:58 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Kieth looks terrible with that moustache a'la Cantinflas

Holy shit, Cantinflas! Voodoo, where do you come up with this stuff? I haven't thought about that guy in years! LOL!

13th March 2007 12:01 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
no tv commercials, I'm fucking impressed! Impressed like a fuck! left with an impression.

So I take it you were slightly impressed?
Ya taped it, huh? Hmmmm....I may have a tiny favor to ask of you soon...
13th March 2007 12:03 AM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

So I take it you were slightly impressed?
Ya taped it, huh? Hmmmm....I may have a tiny favor to ask of you soon...

We have friends that can do it, I've never taken anything from the DVR and put it on my puter... I'm afraid that might be a few years from me right now...
13th March 2007 01:01 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Dear Doctor wrote:
dumb bitch

WTF? Gimme Shelter is not an anti-war song??? It's "ambiguous" about nuclear (that's "nucular" to you Bushies) holocaust? If I don't get some shelter, I'm gonna fade away, but I'm ambiguous about it. Red coal carpet? I can take it or leave it. Mad bull lost its way, but it's not all bad. I mean, beef's what's for dinner, right? Thanks for the frightening glimpse into the mind of a fellow voter.
13th March 2007 01:15 AM
pdog
quote:
Dear Doctor wrote:

dumb bitch

War children, rape murder... I'm sure you know Keith well enough to know he loves war, and all that...
What are you gonna tell us next, that Street Fighting Man is from a cops POV during an anti viet nam riot?
Sometimes i can deal with stupidity kindly, but in this case, I'm just gonna tell you to fuck off and die... You not only put down patti, which is fine, but you put down Keith, and you're so ignorant, you probaby will never understand how you managed that!
13th March 2007 01:54 AM
jaggergurl thanks so much for the great pictures, they are lovely shots and smiles,Keith looks so happy and Keith and his girls, too sweet and love the moustache, very "pirate"
13th March 2007 02:37 AM
sirmoonie Phil Spector should have shot that weirdo Keith impersonator.
13th March 2007 04:23 AM
Honky Tonk Man Christ! Ditch the moustache!

I've been able to grow a better one since I was 15!

I also think he should ditch the daft cigarette prop. Either he smokes it or don't have it!
13th March 2007 04:30 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Christ! Ditch the moustache!

I've been able to grow a better one since I was 15!

I also think he should ditch the daft cigarette prop. Either he smokes it or don't have it!

Agreed! It looks terrible!
13th March 2007 05:19 AM
Pierre Jam avec Sammy Hagar, Eddie Veder, Michael Stipe, Patti Smith, Paul Shaffer et Peter Buck :!:

13th March 2007 05:50 AM
Gazza Keith looks fit and well, but that moustache makes him look like Boxcar Willie.

As for "Gimme Shelter" not being an anti-war song?
WTF? How much more explicitly an anti-war lyric can you possibly get?
What next? 'Midnight Rambler' as a children's lullaby?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)