ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy Images with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show us your faces PART 9 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
12th December 2006 09:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The tour is over (at least for the next months) so it's time to show us your faces babies. We did it for the first time long time ago, more than 4 years ago and the last time was more than two years ago so it's time to do it again

So say cheese and show us your faces people, especially those who are new here, or have never posted his/her picture before.
12th December 2006 09:57 PM
gypsy Especially those of you that are hot.
12th December 2006 09:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Gypsy! Then is your turn
12th December 2006 10:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Gypsy! Then is your turn

After you.
12th December 2006 10:04 PM
Taptrick
I will post once I figure this shutterfly thing out. Can't past from the hard drive correct?

12th December 2006 10:37 PM
SweetVirginia You post photos by uploading them to a photo hosting site like Photobucket.com or ImageShack. You then post the tag from the photo here. It will appear in your message.

13th December 2006 01:14 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Gypsy! Then is your turn

I have a very cool picture featuring Gypsy!!
13th December 2006 01:24 AM
Starbuck
quote:
I have a very cool picture featuring Gypsy!!

13th December 2006 01:37 AM
Starbuck da boyzz
13th December 2006 06:00 AM
PartyDoll MEG Bucky..I wanna see John!!!...Please!!!!

Cute kids by the way....Just like their Daddy
13th December 2006 07:22 AM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves Clara Barton was hot???
13th December 2006 07:35 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:

After you.

Ok, this is me, now Gypsy post a picture wearing the same

13th December 2006 07:46 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:

My FAVORITE RO Photo!!!..What a sexy pin up you make, Voodoo!!!!
13th December 2006 07:51 AM
LadyJane sorry Voo...but some of us took lots of grief for "overexposing" ourselves at the Summits.

Not gonna play into the hands of those waiting to make nasty comments.

But come on....let's see those who we NEVER see. It's fun.

LJ.

13th December 2006 09:12 AM
TampabayStone Here's a pic of me kindly trying to persuade a younger neighbor to slow it down while riding his motorcycle in the hood. Needless to say, my hood thinks I'm nuts and I don't have a problem with it.

13th December 2006 09:53 AM
egon
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

very green where you live!
13th December 2006 09:53 AM
voodoopug
quote:
The tour is over (at least for the next months) so it's time to show us your faces babies. We did it for the first time long time ago, more than 4 years ago and the last time was more than two years ago so it's time to do it again

So say cheese and show us your faces people, especially those who are new here, or have never posted his/her picture before.

13th December 2006 09:57 AM
Starbuck pug

what are those disgusting black monstrosity shirts you've got your kids in?

better be careful or they will be the object of ridicule and scorn by the time they get to middle school.
13th December 2006 10:08 AM
WJ
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

OMG! Cutest kids ever. Is the baby a little girl? I'm guessing she is based on the hairstyle; same way I do mine.
13th December 2006 10:12 AM
voodoopug
quote:
WJ wrote:

OMG! Cutest kids ever. Is the baby a little girl? I'm guessing she is based on the hairstyle; same way I do mine.

I have HIM!!! a mohawk to do something different with his enormous mop of hair. It is tradition in our family to all wear our Bears Jerseys on Game Days. I was out of town twice this year when the bears played and my wife forgot to put them in their jerseys....guess which two games...thats right, NE and Miami. I have called Lovie Smith and informed him that it was my wife's fault.
13th December 2006 10:15 AM
WJ
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I have HIM!!! a mohawk to do something different with his enormous mop of hair. It is tradition in our family to all wear our Bears Jerseys on Game Days. I was out of town twice this year when the bears played and my wife forgot to put them in their jerseys....guess which two games...thats right, NE and Miami. I have called Lovie Smith and informed him that it was my wife's fault.

I think it's the curl in the mohawk that threw me.

The important question is.....has your wife apologized?
13th December 2006 10:19 AM
LadyJane Such adorable kids, Bucky and Pugsly!!!

Do these innocent cherubs have any idea the demented minds that occupy the brains of their Father's???

More pics of kids......'Tis the Season

LJ.
13th December 2006 10:21 AM
Joey
quote:
The tour is over (at least for the next months) so it's time to show us your faces babies. We did it for the first time long time ago, more than 4 years ago and the last time was more than two years ago so it's time to do it again

From THE STONES " Toads' Pre - Party " gig at THE QWEST CENTER :

[Edited by Joey]
13th December 2006 10:28 AM
egon
quote:
Joey wrote:

that movie stole 90 minutes of my life from me.
90 minutes i will never get back.
The wayne's seems to do this quite often to you...
13th December 2006 10:28 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
egon wrote:

very green where you live!

It's often refered to as "God's Country", but on the map they call it St. Petersburg, Florida. I actually live in a cool little Historic Neighborhood called Roser Park; it's very unique for the area. We even have hills.
13th December 2006 10:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Joey wrote:

Here is a recent picture of me :

Please Joey don't spoil this with fake pictures, this is for real ones. Dontcha have enough with the "Joey?" thread Joey?

BTW; this is the real Joey some years ago

13th December 2006 10:55 AM
TampabayStone Me & my Daughter at the Tampa preparty for her 1st show. Note that that pic was taken within an hour of me flying in from Germany and boy my arms were tired.

13th December 2006 10:58 AM
rogerriffin Egon! This is fantastic!

How can i get this software to make some like this?

Rogerriffin in Edith Grove 102
13th December 2006 01:41 PM
Dan What the hell, I usually don't do this sort of thing but I already posted this exact same thing to the AF1 board::

I am not the sentimental type, don't even own a camera so here is an older picture of me during a pilgrimage to lay a wreath for my martyred heroes

Here is my current girlfriend at Ozzfest. I don't have any pictures of us together because I have put on a bit of weight and we both won't fit in the same frame anymore:

Here is my ex-girlfriend as she was leaving me:

Here is my brother and sister, one of whom is now in heaven (she looked in the mirror while shooting those death rays out of her eyes):

And here is me on Halloween 1994 paying tribute to my favorite band, the good boys from Boston:

13th December 2006 03:50 PM
TampabayStone
quote:

Voodoo, what are you doing in that pic?? Kind of looks like your rolling a fatty.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)