ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Đ Alamy Images with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show us your faces PART 9 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
22nd December 2006 08:49 AM
Stones Security me celebrating the end of the tour

22nd December 2006 08:58 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Stones Security wrote:
me celebrating the end of the tour

Ya mean that's not you in yer avatar? I'm very disappointed...
22nd December 2006 10:16 AM
Stones Security no that's me in both.

I wear a rug now.
22nd December 2006 10:50 AM
Nasty Habits Orson, Overly, Abner, and Me . . .

22nd December 2006 11:29 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:

cute girl.... make sure you don't let Flavor Flav near this one!
[Edited by Saint Sway]
22nd December 2006 11:31 AM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

cute girl.... make sure you don't let Flavor Flav near this one!
[Edited by Saint Sway]

Uh?, did I do something wrong, dude, i'm 21 years old getting ready to go to USF, did say something to affend you
22nd December 2006 01:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:

Uh?, did I do something wrong, dude, i'm 21 years old getting ready to go to USF, did say something to affend you

the strangest coincidence.... check this out

I got a PM for a member here who found that your email matches RollingStonesUSA's email account on his myspace page

check it:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=131776338

whats even crazier is that you JUST removed your email from your RO profile. Right after I called you out in a few threads and asked you to come clean about being RollingStonesUSA. Which you decided to deny and claim you know nothing about...

which is weird because RollingStonesUSA photobucket account has the same pics your posting here

I guess I'll see you around at the Loving Cup when you get back from another tour in Iraq or college or whatever the latest story is...

say hi to Flav for us!
22nd December 2006 02:14 PM
Carol Sigmaringa Ok, you convinced me. Here I am...

The second one is on my graduation last weekend. They played Sway on the ceremony when I got my degree. Pretty cool, hun?

[Edited by Carol Sigmaringa]

[Edited by Gazza]
22nd December 2006 02:22 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

the strangest coincidence.... check this out

I got a PM for a member here who found that your email matches RollingStonesUSA's email account on his myspace page

check it:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=131776338

whats even crazier is that you JUST removed your email from your RO profile. Right after I called you out in a few threads and asked you to come clean about being RollingStonesUSA. Which you decided to deny and claim you know nothing about...

which is weird because RollingStonesUSA photobucket account has the same pics your posting here

I guess I'll see you around at the Loving Cup when you get back from another tour in Iraq or college or whatever the latest story is...

say hi to Flav for us!

Sway why can't you just cut the guy some slack? I mean we have all done and said some stupid shit on these boards over the years. The guy was humilliated the first time around,and now you gotta go start playing Sherlock on him? C'mon man let the guy have another chance without all the ridicule. I mean we have all done it for you afterall.

Riffy
22nd December 2006 02:24 PM
Saint Sway Riffy, for the record I like the guy under all his incarnations.
And hope he sticks around.
22nd December 2006 02:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot Sway guns 'em down again!

I always had suspected...but Sway just hit the nail on the head!

Dude's never gonna learn.

Anyhow, here's me and one of the most rockin' dudes on this here planet...Greg Cartright of Oblivians/Compulsive Gamblers/R$eigning Sound/Detroit Cobras fame:

22nd December 2006 02:32 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Riffy, for the record I like the guy under all his incarnations.
And hope he sticks around.

I hear ya Sway. I like the guy as well,and feel sorry that he has managed to put himself in this position once again. Stick around WattsatScotts! Learn to laugh at yourself! We have all done some stupid shit over the years. You ain't alone.

Riffy
22nd December 2006 03:23 PM
RollingstonesUSA I am here to come clean, I am really 21, a college student, I do love the Stones, it was me acting stupid on the internet, and it snowballed from there, and I am deeply, deeply sorry to everyone at the board. It started out harmless and like I said it snowballed from there....Saint Sway you God Damn detective,lol, thumbs up, you should work for the FBI....once again I am deeply, deeply sorry and if I post hear again it will be under this name. I see people on here who have done far worse than I have....not to make any excuses, I have never brought anyone with me or called anybody out, etc., like some have done on this board and other boards, and that no way excuses what I have done, I dont want a second chance are anything like that, I am just saying I'm sorry, and Keep Up The Rock 'N' Roll....
22nd December 2006 03:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot Dude...all is forgiven...always was.

I guess you learned that it ain't so easy pulling a board scam. Not when the board is populated with smart people.

I give your efforts a C. It would have been higher...but c'mon, you got nailed dead to rights twice. By the same guy.

And just a request. In the future, could you please not pretend to be a Vet. It's kinda offensive to those of us who really did wear the uniform. Thanks in advance for that.
22nd December 2006 03:36 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Dude...all is forgiven...always was.

I guess you learned that it ain't so easy pulling a board scam. Not when the board is populated with smart people.

I give your efforts a C. It would have been higher...but c'mon, you got nailed dead to rights twice. By the same guy.

And just a request. In the future, could you please not pretend to be a Vet. It's kinda offensive to those of us who really did wear the uniform. Thanks in advance for that.

I understand completly and feel very, very stupid, my dad served in Vietnam and I am deeply, deeply sorry....
22nd December 2006 03:37 PM
Saint Sway WELCOME BACK!!

No need to apologize for anything. You havent done anything wrong.

Looking forward to having you hanging around. Keep up the good posting.

cheers!

and happy holidays

oh... and I'm not the detective on this one... someone else figured it all out, but I'll let them step up if they want to.

nice to have you back
22nd December 2006 03:38 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
WELCOME BACK!!

No need to apologize for anything. You havent done anything wrong.

Looking forward to having you hanging around. Keep up the good posting.

cheers!

and happy holidays

oh... and I'm not the detective on this one... someone else figured it all out, but I'll let them step up if they want to.

nice to have you back

No need for anyone to step up, whats done is done
22nd December 2006 03:42 PM
LadyJane WattsAtScotts is a great name and I think you should stay with it.
Fresh start, if you will.

I admire your courage to apologize.
No need.
This group of lunatics are NO angels, myself included.

Welcome back.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
22nd December 2006 05:13 PM
GotToRollMe LOL! He's back! Well, ya never really went away did ya, RSUSA? Nice to see ya.
22nd December 2006 05:31 PM
Bruno
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:
Me and my father

I didnīt know Mel Gibson is your father.
22nd December 2006 06:22 PM
Riffhard
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
I am here to come clean, I am really 21, a college student, I do love the Stones, it was me acting stupid on the internet, and it snowballed from there, and I am deeply, deeply sorry to everyone at the board. It started out harmless and like I said it snowballed from there....Saint Sway you God Damn detective,lol, thumbs up, you should work for the FBI....once again I am deeply, deeply sorry and if I post hear again it will be under this name. I see people on here who have done far worse than I have....not to make any excuses, I have never brought anyone with me or called anybody out, etc., like some have done on this board and other boards, and that no way excuses what I have done, I dont want a second chance are anything like that, I am just saying I'm sorry, and Keep Up The Rock 'N' Roll....

There ya go brother!! That's all it takes! Class act RSUSA!! Though I must say that I kinda like your other handle better! LOL! The fact that you even know about the gig at Ronnie Scotts with Chaz says all I need to know about your Stonsian creds. Good on ya kid!

Riffy
22nd December 2006 06:38 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

There ya go brother!! That's all it takes! Class act RSUSA!! Though I must say that I kinda like your other handle better! LOL! The fact that you even know about the gig at Ronnie Scotts with Chaz says all I need to know about your Stonsian creds. Good on ya kid!

Riffy

Thanks, so everyone prefers WattsAtScotts? It is better,lol
22nd December 2006 08:19 PM
Lethargy Does this make last night's fantasies I had about BabiKeef all in vain?!

Wah, wah, wah...

or, as Joey would say...

WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?WHY? WHY? WHY?
22nd December 2006 11:27 PM
monkey_man
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
I am here to come clean, I am really 21, a college student, I do love the Stones, it was me acting stupid on the internet, and it snowballed from there, and I am deeply, deeply sorry to everyone at the board. It started out harmless and like I said it snowballed from there....Saint Sway you God Damn detective,lol, thumbs up, you should work for the FBI....once again I am deeply, deeply sorry and if I post hear again it will be under this name. I see people on here who have done far worse than I have....not to make any excuses, I have never brought anyone with me or called anybody out, etc., like some have done on this board and other boards, and that no way excuses what I have done, I dont want a second chance are anything like that, I am just saying I'm sorry, and Keep Up The Rock 'N' Roll....

Welcome back!!! It took balls to step up and admit all this. Please though. . .don't tell me you made up Slavegirl. . .I will cry!
22nd December 2006 11:28 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Welcome back!!! It took balls to step up and admit all this. Please though. . .don't tell me you made up Slavegirl. . .I will cry!

LMAO, I wish I had Slavegirl! I am blasting the Vanilla Tapes very, very loud
23rd December 2006 12:52 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Stones Security wrote:
no that's me in both.

I wear a rug now.

Ah, the proverbial "high-priced toupee"...

You should go au naturel. Chicks dig that.

23rd December 2006 09:39 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

No need for anyone to step up, whats done is done

Welcome back! Happy to have you regardless of which name you decide to use.

I regret that you dropped out of sight right before the October AC show. We were all hoping to see you there. (Even with the cancellation we had a great time.)

I'm glad to see you back. Happy Holidays...

SV

23rd December 2006 11:11 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
Orson, Overly, Abner, and Me . . .

LOL boss, you look great with those whit Gloves and socks (or are they boots?)
23rd December 2006 11:23 AM
Stones Security good to see someone 'fess up for their past sins, RSUSA.

Thank god we have honest joes like that Sway fella around here.

As for me, whether I wear the rug or not, chicks dig me because of the uniform, and my donut breath!

Here's me (middle) and a couple of the guys hanging on the roof of the local KK!!

23rd December 2006 11:39 AM
Throwaway
the girl and i this past October

me like a year and a half ago

[Edited by Throwaway]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)