ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy Images with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show us your faces PART 9 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
5th January 2007 10:16 AM
glencar You never made it to NY, did you?
5th January 2007 11:02 AM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Cool pic Brian Jones Girl! Nice avatar too, welcome!

Thanks Voodoo!
5th January 2007 11:58 AM
Sir Stonesalot I thought dudes dad sorta looks like Davey Jones of the Monkees. Not young Davey...today Davey.
5th January 2007 07:43 PM
GhostofBrianJones Hi BriansGirl I LOVE YOUR AVATAR and my room looks like yours! I have TONS
of pictures!! VERY COOL!!
5th January 2007 08:42 PM
pdog will we ever have a Joey, show us your fesces thread?
5th January 2007 08:47 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:
will we ever have a Joey, show us your fesces thread?

Absolutamente no!
5th January 2007 11:28 PM
Riffhard Ok I'll bite. It's been awhile since I have posted a picture of myself so here ya go. This is me judging a halloween costume contest last year.

I'm the guy with the mic. No. She did not win.

Riffy
5th January 2007 11:45 PM
Riffhard One more just for shits and giggles. This is me multitasking at a minor league ballpark. I'm the guy with the mic. I was given the honor of pouring the inaugural beer at the park last season. Needless to say the event was sponsored by Coors Light. I wish the event had been sponsered by,oh say,Guinness,but,alas,I drank Coors Light for free throughout the game. So,you know,I had that going for me.

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
6th January 2007 12:47 AM
pdog For all the corporate BS, your job has some perks as well.
6th January 2007 03:57 AM
Brian Jones Girl
quote:
GhostofBrianJones wrote:
Hi BriansGirl I LOVE YOUR AVATAR and my room looks like yours! I have TONS
of pictures!! VERY COOL!!

Cool!!!

I would love to see a pic of you and your room Ghost!
6th January 2007 09:53 AM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:
For all the corporate BS, your job has some perks as well.

So true. As in these two cases. Fake tits,and fake beer. Not too shabby.

Riffy
6th January 2007 10:04 AM
Fiji Joe Lookin' good Riffy...God bless ya
6th January 2007 10:59 AM
GotToRollMe Oh, Riffy, a little boid told me that not only were you present at the famous B2B press conference under the Brooklyn Bridge in '97, but you asked the very first question...I would love to hear that story, not to mention see any pics you may have. Ya know, when you get some free time...

6th January 2007 05:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Two handsome boys at Buenos Aires, between Stones shows.
What a hot day!

LOL Click the image if you need to wake up and have insmonia for the rest of the weekend
6th January 2007 05:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Ok I'll bite. It's been awhile since I have posted a picture of myself so here ya go. This is me judging a halloween costume contest last year.

I'm the guy with the mic. No. She did not win.

Riffy

LOL Riffy, seems it's not a halloween costume contest but wet tits time! LMAO
6th January 2007 10:56 PM
parmeda Riffy...you're too fucking cute, babe
7th January 2007 01:15 AM
glencar
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Oh, Riffy, a little boid told me that not only were you present at the famous B2B press conference under the Brooklyn Bridge in '97, but you asked the very first question...I would love to hear that story, not to mention see any pics you may have. Ya know, when you get some free time...

GTRM, I believe he was at the 2002 PC in Da Bronx wherein he asked a question. The infamous Skippy asked a question at the BTB PC in 1997.
8th January 2007 12:32 PM
Voodoo Scrounge

Me in Vegas last week!
8th January 2007 02:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot Wow.

I had no idea you were a skinny black dude.
8th January 2007 02:14 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:
will we ever have a Joey, show us your fesces thread?

after the show us your feet thread.
8th January 2007 02:14 PM
Gazza
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

Me in Vegas last week!

They allowed you to walk around with your own bedpan? Shit, they have everything in that place....
8th January 2007 11:10 PM
Olivia1962
quote:
Brian Jones Girl wrote:

[Edited by Brian Jones Girl]

BRIAN! I approve
9th January 2007 12:44 AM
glencar
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

Me in Vegas last week!

Doesn't look like you enjoyed it one bit.
9th January 2007 06:29 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
glencar wrote:
Doesn't look like you enjoyed it one bit.

Lol. I was very hung over that particular day. If I recall correctly that was new years day after a very hectic night. I was given that "bed pan" of beer by some budweiser reps on the street and i thought I would benefit from "the hair of the dog that bit me"

It worked!

In hindsight i should have smiled
9th January 2007 10:05 PM
glencar LOL I enjoy Vegas now & again but the late nights are killer...
10th January 2007 09:14 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I didnt mind the late nights. We stayed in a place called the stratosphere. They pumped something into the air in that place which made me feel very ill. I didnt like that place.
10th January 2007 09:38 AM
rasputin56 As I'm too lazy to go through this whole thread, could someone just condense this to just the hot babes? Oh, and Riffy in the Jungleroom shirt, too. Thanks.
[Edited by rasputin56]
10th January 2007 10:12 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
As I'm too lazy to go through this whole thread, could someone just condense this to just the hot babes? Oh, and Riffy in the Jungleroom shirt, too. Thanks.
[Edited by rasputin56]

Jeez, thses kids want everything done for them these days! lol
10th January 2007 11:04 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL I enjoy Vegas now & again but the late nights are killer...

Or the early mornings!
11th January 2007 01:51 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Me & my Daughter at the Tampa preparty for her 1st show. Note that that pic was taken within an hour of me flying in from Germany and boy my arms were tired.

I feel guilty that I did not mention this on page 1 (woke up last night in a cold sweat). Not only was this my daughter's 1st (and only so far)Stones show, but she got to sit (dance) next to the Shidoobee Madame, GimmelilDrink. That my friends is always a fun time. So, at least she has that going for her.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)