ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Touch your own Pussy Thread..Do you do it? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
5th January 2008 07:31 PM
tumbled dead 1 6 feet under the other went back to his wife.

there is nothing left to do but carry on...
5th January 2008 07:35 PM
pdog
quote:
tumbled wrote:
dead 1 6 feet under the other went back to his wife.

there is nothing left to do but carry on...

They either go back to their wifes or they leave them for you and then cheat on you, because they are cheaters. Kinda fucked?
5th January 2008 07:45 PM
Professor
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Not Colonel?

Tha' resemblance has been duly noted. I, howevah would nevah lend my finger lickin' likeness to tha' lurid clothin' of today's hoochie mammas!

5th January 2008 07:48 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Professor wrote:

Tha' resemblance has been duly noted. I, howevah would nevah lend my finger lickin' likeness to tha' lurid clothin' of today's hoochie mammas!

Wow! Not what I expected you to come back wih.
5th January 2008 08:02 PM
tumbled
quote:
pdog wrote:

They either go back to their wifes or they leave them for you and then cheat on you, because they are cheaters. Kinda fucked?

mind you, I have been the wife that is cheated on (by the dead guy) and I have been on the other side..

the married man is fucking around cuz his wife is berating him . which is sad. cuz the man was a powerful beautiful thing when I first met him 20 years ago and bumped into him in the garage 6 mos. ago and sparks fly. his wife is beautiful but a horsewoman and I think she has gotta have total control...

not good for this man
[Edited by tumbled]
5th January 2008 08:07 PM
TampabayStone Photobucket
5th January 2008 08:12 PM
tumbled someone save my married man. haha!! I'm fine. I just appreciate beauty. so many beautiful men to love.

ok nightie nights.
5th January 2008 08:18 PM
TampabayStone Sleep tight.

Photobucket
6th January 2008 02:02 AM
Le chef TomL!?

7th January 2008 12:48 PM
monkey_man We need Slavegirl's input on this thread STAT!
7th January 2008 05:47 PM
tumbled
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Sleep tight.

Photobucket

that's a thumb. that goes up your ass especially if you are commuting on I-95 in the morning..lol
7th January 2008 05:55 PM
pdog I'm touching your pussies right now!!!
7th January 2008 06:07 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm touching your pussies right now!!!

dude
7th January 2008 07:40 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

dude

Are you asking me to touch....?

edwards mangina
7th January 2008 08:20 PM
Slavegirl
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
We need Slavegirl's input on this thread STAT!

Haha yea I just did...twice!!
8th January 2008 09:26 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I give TomL credit for bringing to light, yet again, one of those taboo subjects that so many are afraid to talk about.

Too often in our Judeo-Christian based society, unfortunately, honest and frank talk of sex is suppressed or oppressed or repressed.

I blame religion, personally.

People need to lighten up and let it happen.

Damn right, Nanky! Libertinism rules!
8th January 2008 09:42 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:

I need another pic of you for my collection, last year's one with the flames is still my fav!
8th January 2008 01:21 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Slavegirl wrote:

knocked out
8th January 2008 04:02 PM
Trey Krimsin Okay, if this kid's lips are red from masturbating, he's doing something VERRRRY wrong!
8th January 2008 04:40 PM
TomL You go SS. Yea save the load for the new chick, you can always go back to jerking off if need be.

Were getting to open up now. P send some my way.
[Edited by TomL]
8th January 2008 06:38 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I need another pic of you for my collection, last year's one with the flames is still my fav!

Babe ..........................

Has Weeding begun ?!

Hashishing ?!

Please ............ I's justs got's to's knows .

'kins .
8th January 2008 06:39 PM
Joey " P send some my way. "

8th January 2008 07:16 PM
pdog Photobucket
9th January 2008 08:31 PM
Trey Krimsin Does he kick them in those high-rising shorts?
10th January 2008 01:24 PM
Sir Stonesalot TommyBoy, I can't even begin to tell you how lucky I am.

I leave my wife...and instead of a dry spell, I end up with more heaving sweaty upside down and all around jungle lovin' than I had in the last 3 years of my marraige.

What do you make of all this man? Was I born under a lucky sign? Good Kharma paying me back for all the years of fucked up bullshit that I put up with? My bad luck quota got used up so I got good luck for a change? What the hell?

Let's be honest here. I'm not an overly attractive dude. I'm not repulsive, but I'm no hottie either. I am a balding, graying, flubby, middle aged rock n roll dude with his life in upheaval. Not exactly a winning combo with the ladies, I would assume. And yet....for some unknown reason....a bonefide hot chick wants to spend all of her free time pole dancing for me. Not only does she pole dance for me(I have several poles in my new improved version of the "Voodoo Lounge"), but she actually asked me to shave her pussy for her! And then she baked me some of the best oatmeal/raisin cookies I've ever had. Then later she askes me to keep an eye out for a hot chick for us to menage with! I could hardly even speak, I was so stunned.

Now I'm a guy who has always had to manufacture my own good luck. Lucky stuff simply doesn't happen to me. Never has.

And yet a little blonde hottie with blue/gray eyes who is June Cleaver in the kitchen and Jenna Jameson in the bedroom....wants me. It's been I can't make sense of it. Usually I'd say that this was all too good to be true. But it IS true because it's all happening in front of me. And on top of me. And under me. I'm baffled by it all.

I'd love to say that...you know, I'm awesome...or something to that effect. But I'm not, and I know it. What I don't know...is why someone who IS awesome, in very obvious ways, would want anything to do with me. This girl is so far out of my league it isn't even funny. Yet there she is. And she wants me. Do you know how long it has been since I felt like someone of the female genre actually wanted me? I mean, my wife put out...but it seemed like nothing more than a household chore to her. No chemistry, no electricity.

I dunno, this is all making me very nervous. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. I suppose I should just shut up and enjoy the ride while it lasts...no?
10th January 2008 01:46 PM
robpop God bless you SS. You nailed it. When me and my x split up man, I had some fun times. Later after all was said and done. I realized where the fuck did everything I worked for go. She's living in my house, driving my car. Hell, it sickened me.

But life goes on. I started over again and everything will be just fine.
10th January 2008 01:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot One other thing...

I didn't sleep with this chick until after I had moved out of the house. Does that make me a cheater?

I mean, when I left, I felt like I was free...single again. I'm sure that since I'm technically still married, that means I cheated in a legal sense. I'm speaking more along the lines of a moral sense.

Morally speaking...did I cheat? No, I didn't leave my wife so I could bang this other chick. The timing was strictly a coincidence. I know it looks bad. But really, I didn't get with this chick until after I left. Of course, my wife doesn't believe me either.

I only ask this because I always swore that I'd never be a cheat. I mean, I don't feel like a cheater...but that's probably because I'm too wrapped up in the situation to see it clearly.

So I throw myself at the feet of public opinion. I suppose, if it is decided that I am indeed a cheater...that this is just another in a long list of reasons why I will go to hell.
10th January 2008 01:54 PM
Sir Stonesalot Thanks for the input Rob. I've talked with some friends who have been through all of this, so I have a pretty good idea that things will indeed be OK...eventually. Every little bit of re-assurance helps.

Thankfully, I get to keep my Hot Rod. And my music collection. And my guitars. I can see my kid whenever our schedules allow. I gave up my half of the house and my dog Bubba. And my support payment is about $200 a month less than what I was going to offer. All in all...not a bad deal. IMO.
10th January 2008 01:55 PM
robpop Trust me again, you ain't no cheater.
10th January 2008 02:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yay! I'm not a cheater! Huzzah!

This calls for a celebration.

Tonight we play vaginal ring toss!

Rob, I owe you a beer or ten. Made my day.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)