ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Touch your own Pussy Thread..Do you do it? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
3rd January 2008 10:39 PM
tumbled
quote:
robpop wrote:
A female friend of mine told me that sex is the best cure for a headache, guys. Girls your secret is out. She also told me that playing the "solo" is just as good headache cure.

fantasy can be much better than reality... and less germs
3rd January 2008 10:44 PM
robpop
quote:
tumbled wrote:

fantasy can be much better than reality... and less germs

I agree a banged a lot of hot chicks, famous chicks, supermodels...Too bad they were not around to enjoy it as much as me.
4th January 2008 01:15 AM
Child of the Moon I think I'm too young for this thread. I mean, despite being well past drinking age, and having plenty of sex in my short lifetime, I'm still just lil' ol' Steve Cronen Child of the Moon at heart. I love and respect all the girls here at RO, yer all like "cool aunts" to me. This is just, uh... hmm.

I need another beer.
4th January 2008 05:58 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:
I think I'm too young for this thread. I mean, despite being well past drinking age, and having plenty of sex in my short lifetime, I'm still just lil' ol' Steve Cronen Child of the Moon at heart. I love and respect all the girls here at RO, yer all like "cool aunts" to me. This is just, uh... hmm.

I need another beer.

TMI???!!!.....

ah honey..consider the source..

Keep the dreams alive....
4th January 2008 06:25 AM
guitarman53 Let's get off my cloud about these sex threads!! let's talk serious, it's stupid, who can grose out the next person!!!
4th January 2008 07:23 AM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Yes...of course I masturbate.

I masturbate .

It is true --- I do !!!!!!!

'kins , Est. 1999
4th January 2008 07:43 AM
GotToRollMe Ain't no shame in my game. No power tools with attachments for me though...guess I'm just an old-fashioned kinda girl.
4th January 2008 07:50 AM
LadyJane
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
Let's get off my cloud about these sex threads!! let's talk serious, it's stupid, who can grose out the next person!!!

Rolling Stones Message Board.
Rolling Stones.
Stones music.
No sexual content in those boys lyrics is there???

LJ.

4th January 2008 07:52 AM
Jeep Touching pussy is fine, eating is better :

[Edited by Jeep]
4th January 2008 08:23 AM
TomL
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
Let's get off my cloud about these sex threads!! let's talk serious, it's stupid, who can grose out the next person!!!

I am serious, I take my pee pee very serious. Star fuck the star fuck the star………
4th January 2008 09:56 AM
bilsim For the first really exact reply, my girlfriend masturbates with a small piece of silk. The fingers never go in, just a rubbin'. I get off on it. Oh, to be 20 years old.
4th January 2008 11:12 AM
Joey

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
4th January 2008 11:34 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
bilsim wrote:
For the first really exact reply, my girlfriend masturbates with a small piece of silk. The fingers never go in, just a rubbin'. I get off on it. Oh, to be 20 years old.

Lets not start passin that silk around the globe okay?
4th January 2008 12:18 PM
Dan
I do.

4th January 2008 04:01 PM
gypsy
quote:
robpop wrote:
A female friend of mine told me that sex is the best cure for a headache, guys. Girls your secret is out. She also told me that playing the "solo" is just as good headache cure.

It really is. As a person who suffers from chronic pain (five jaw reconstruction surgeries), I highly recommend masturbating as a temporary pain reliever. The blood rushes from your head to your vagina. I think that's how it works.
Anyways, my point is - MASTURBATE!
4th January 2008 04:04 PM
gypsy
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:

You're such a prude. If it grosses you out, then you never should have clicked on this thread.
4th January 2008 04:19 PM
TomL Real life questions for real life people. Now let's not pretend everybody don't do it. Thank you for being the first one to be honest Gypsy.
4th January 2008 09:49 PM
Trey Krimsin I am surprised no one has asked how often?
4th January 2008 10:18 PM
M.O.W.A.T.

[Edited by M.O.W.A.T.]
4th January 2008 11:47 PM
robpop
quote:
gypsy wrote:

It really is. As a person who suffers from chronic pain (five jaw reconstruction surgeries), I highly recommend masturbating as a temporary pain reliever. The blood rushes from your head to your vagina. I think that's how it works.
Anyways, my point is - MASTURBATE!

Do you need to borrow my new rod?
5th January 2008 01:36 AM
gypsy
quote:
robpop wrote:

Do you need to borrow my new rod?

Frisky!!!
5th January 2008 01:59 AM
pdog
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
I am surprised no one has asked how often?

One a day, alone or with a friend.
5th January 2008 08:08 AM
Locomotive Don

5th January 2008 12:25 PM
nankerphelge I give TomL credit for bringing to light, yet again, one of those taboo subjects that so many are afraid to talk about.

Too often in our Judeo-Christian based society, unfortunately, honest and frank talk of sex is suppressed or oppressed or repressed.

I blame religion, personally.

People need to lighten up and let it happen.

Here you go ladies.
Shed them puritan principles...

5th January 2008 06:35 PM
Sir Stonesalot I'm very fortunate.

I moved out of my house last week. Yep, Divorce City for 'ol SS. No no...it's a good thing. That's one of the main reasons why I quit posting regularly. I had some issues to work out. This is how it worked out. Stuff happens all the time...no big thing.

Now, with my current situation, you'd think I wouldn't have a choice...to whack away or not. No wife, no sex, it's pud pullin' time.

Well, you'd be wrong.

See, SS has a new girlfriend. SS's girlfriend....sees no need for SS to flog the dog. Why do the 5 knuckle shuffle when you have a cute little blonde chick to hide the bologna with?

I have no problems with admitting to sharpening the ol' bayonette. Done it lots. Liked the hell outta it.

But man, my new girl likes to go. Often. I can't afford to knock one off by hand. I gotta save my seed for planting. I'm getting old...gotta conserve energy ya know.

I must be living a charmed life, or got all kindsa good kharma built up, or something. Hot chicks who are way outta my league seem to go for me. My new lady, get this, is a professional baker. I am gonna get so damn fat. She made me a chocolate angel food cake, and I swear it was the greatest tasting cake I've ever put in my mouth. She's at a big cake contest sponsored by Hershey's right now. She made a Peanutbutter Cup Cake to enter.

Truth be told...her pie is much tastier. Heh heh.
5th January 2008 06:41 PM
pdog Photobucket
5th January 2008 06:57 PM
tumbled I miss 2 men ....and they aren't coming back either.
5th January 2008 07:08 PM
Sir Stonesalot Uhhh....where'd they go?

Dead?

Jail?

French foriegn legion?

Went Homo?

Abducted by aliens?
5th January 2008 07:22 PM
Professor Somethin' wrong with all ya'all's Medulla Oblongata!
5th January 2008 07:28 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Professor wrote:
Somethin' wrong with all ya'all's Medulla Oblongata!

Not Colonel?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)