ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

International Ampitheatre, Chicago - June 20, 1972 1st Show
Unknown author with special thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BAD NEWS - Jagger examined for cancer!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
January 20th, 2005 10:02 AM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
People denied the Charlie story as well....

uh..no they didnt

Now please stop spreading bullshit stories designed to alarm people without any good reason.
[Edited by Gazza]
January 20th, 2005 10:02 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

I'd rather even discuss a Village People comeback rather than cancer Monkey Woman

Well, I don't have a Village People comeback but look at this pic from the Fashion Week in Hong Kong... Clothes designer William Tang new line for men!

(c) Reuters
Courtesy of Liberation.fr
January 20th, 2005 10:03 AM
FotiniD OMG

Howe gay!

And does this model with the glasses on have a beer-belly or is it just me?
[Edited by FotiniD]
January 20th, 2005 10:04 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

I'd rather even discuss a Village People comeback rather than cancer Monkey Woman

They even had played a few gigs here a couple of months ago....
January 20th, 2005 10:05 AM
FotiniD
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

They even had played a few gigs here a couple of months ago....

Really? I just made it up, never thought there WAS an actual comeback

That should teach me to think before speaking, lol. Now let's discuss their glorious comeback then.
January 20th, 2005 10:06 AM
gypsy Okay, ummm, Britney is a total skankoid now. In 1998, every guy was like, "Oh, Britney is so hot." She's gone sooo downhill over the last several years. She looks waaay older than 23...she's chubby and zitty...and her legs are short, making her a torso woman. Ewww. Let's talk about Federline. Gross! He's the guy that you went to school with, and all the girls liked him back in 7th and 8th Grade, because he was kind of raunchy and could breakdance (when breakdancing was cool)...then, you get to High School, and you're like, "Ummm, gross, Kevin Federline is a total dork. He wears the same close, and still breakdances. What the hell was I thinking all those years ago?" And then, you're in college, right? And you come home on break, and there's Kevin Federline working at Target, still sporting his trademark wife-beaters and bustin' a sag with his pants, like that is even still cool...Ummm, Kevin, that's been out of style since the late 80's, and even if you're black, it's still majorly dorky...and he has two illegitimate kids...and he asks you out...and you're like "Oh my God. Gross!"
January 20th, 2005 10:07 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
OMG

Howe gay!

[Edited by FotiniD]

Fashion for all shapes and forms...
Or maybe he's pregnant with Britney's baby?
January 20th, 2005 10:08 AM
Joey

Rubbish !
January 20th, 2005 10:12 AM
gypsy
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
OMG

Howe gay!

[Edited by FotiniD]

He's gross...really short arms too. It's hard to find full-Asian guys that are good-looking. Luckily, my Jason is just half-Vietnamese, so he is tall and lean - just like I like my men!
January 20th, 2005 10:14 AM
Monkey Woman Hmmm... The guy on the right of the beer-belly dude is looking good, though. Tall, slender, cute...
January 20th, 2005 10:16 AM
FotiniD Well, I don't really mind about weight...

It's just that I found it peculiar, you don't often see models with beer-bellies, that's all.
January 20th, 2005 10:21 AM
gypsy I think Kevin Federline will go bald soon...his hairline is receding already.
You know who has not and will not go bald? jb. He has a full head of the most gorgeous hair ever. I've only seen it in pictures...but it's a magnificent sight to behold.
January 20th, 2005 10:25 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

uh..no they didnt

Now please stop spreading bullshit stories designed to alarm people without any good reason.
[Edited by Gazza]

Gazza, I am not spreading the story...some one else started this post......
January 20th, 2005 10:27 AM
Gazza yeah but you have the poor bastards written off already..lol..talk about alarmist!

plus your claim that the Charlie story was 'denied' was incorrect.
January 20th, 2005 10:28 AM
telecaster You guys make me want to watch my tape Katie Couric getting her colonoscopy from the "Today" show

I could watch that for hours

A six foot snake going up Katie's rear live
on national TV

If joey ever returns it to me I will pop it in
January 20th, 2005 10:29 AM
gypsy Let's talk about Britney please!!!

quote:
gypsy wrote:
Okay, ummm, Britney is a total skankoid now. In 1998, every guy was like, "Oh, Britney is so hot." She's gone sooo downhill over the last several years. She looks waaay older than 23...she's chubby and zitty...and her legs are short, making her a torso woman. Ewww. Let's talk about Federline. Gross! He's the guy that you went to school with, and all the girls liked him back in 7th and 8th Grade, because he was kind of raunchy and could breakdance (when breakdancing was cool)...then, you get to High School, and you're like, "Ummm, gross, Kevin Federline is a total dork. He wears the same close, and still breakdances. What the hell was I thinking all those years ago?" And then, you're in college, right? And you come home on break, and there's Kevin Federline working at Target, still sporting his trademark wife-beaters and bustin' a sag with his pants, like that is even still cool...Ummm, Kevin, that's been out of style since the late 80's, and even if you're black, it's still majorly dorky...and he has two illegitimate kids...and he asks you out...and you're like "Oh my God. Gross!"

January 20th, 2005 10:29 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Well, I don't really mind about weight...

It's just that I found it peculiar, you don't often see models with beer-bellies, that's all.

No, not in Europe or the USA. I wonder about the fashions in Asia? When Lancôme reportedly warned Liz Jagger about being too thin, they had the Indian market in mind. What would be considered overweight here is often not fleshy enough in Bollywood!
January 20th, 2005 10:30 AM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Let's talk about Britney please!!!

She sure ain't no Jessica Simpson

January 20th, 2005 10:32 AM
gypsy
quote:
telecaster wrote:

She sure ain't no Jessica Simpson

Back in 2001, I would argue with EVERYONE that Jessica was far prettier and had a way better body than Britney, Christina, and that Willa Ford chick. But nobody listened to me then. I'm glad to see that Jessica finally eclipsed those other chicks.
January 20th, 2005 10:33 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I think Kevin Federline will go bald soon...his hairline is receding already.
You know who has not and will not go bald? jb. He has a full head of the most gorgeous hair ever. I've only seen it in pictures...but it's a magnificent sight to behold.

Men with Asian genes also tend to keep their full head of hair for longer than men of full European ancestry. My grandpa never got bald!
January 20th, 2005 10:36 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

Men with Asian genes also tend to keep their full head of hair for longer than men of full European ancestry. My grandpa never got bald!

Think i'm going Bald..
January 20th, 2005 10:37 AM
Monkey Woman As long as you're not going blind
January 20th, 2005 10:45 AM
Gazza
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Back in 2001, I would argue with EVERYONE that Jessica was far prettier and had a way better body than Britney, Christina, and that Willa Ford chick. But nobody listened to me then. I'm glad to see that Jessica finally eclipsed those other chicks.

I've always thought that Christina Aguilera was a pig with lips and about as naturally sexy as a pair of pipe cleaners - with a similar figure.
January 20th, 2005 10:47 AM
Sir Stonesalot Shit, I LIKE being bald. In fact, I prefer my head shaved. I quit shaving for a couple of months back in Nov/Dec...and I hated it.

I am now back to my Mr. Clean look, and I plan on staying that way.
January 20th, 2005 10:53 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

I'm screwd up so.....

Both my grandfathers (RIP) were European......My dad's father came from Portugal at the age of 18.
January 20th, 2005 01:02 PM
kath i'm sure it's just a routine exam. he certainly looked and sounded fine the othr night at the golden globes.

just a tabloid line of horseshit.
January 20th, 2005 01:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
i'm sure it's just a routine exam. he certainly looked and sounded fine the othr night at the golden globes.

just a tabloid line of horseshit.

I impore the good readers to take into account the source of this information.
January 20th, 2005 01:35 PM
jb Terrible someone would post this without verification...I also saw it on shidoobee..I am very, very angry
January 20th, 2005 01:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Terrible someone would post this without verification...I also saw it on shidoobee..I am very, very angry

Cheer up Josh...I am here
January 20th, 2005 01:38 PM
jb You are rapidly approaching 500 posts!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood