ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

International Ampitheatre, Chicago - June 20, 1972 1st Show
Unknown author with special thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BAD NEWS - Jagger examined for cancer!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
January 20th, 2005 03:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
It was a cool version of it Pug. I'd like to get the guy's mail address so I could ask him how he plays the piano intro arranged for guitar. I can't figure it out.

he plays it in an open tuning (sounds like E) and uses a slide to do it.
January 20th, 2005 03:23 PM
jb My flute version of Ruby Tuesday was better than anything on that disc....
January 20th, 2005 03:36 PM
JumpingKentFlash Why aren't you on the CD then JB? You know a new one is coming up soon. You could have it on there if you're quick I think.
January 20th, 2005 03:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
My flute version of Ruby Tuesday was better than anything on that disc....

and i thought you were a fan of our efforts
January 20th, 2005 06:15 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Shit, I LIKE being bald. In fact, I prefer my head shaved. I quit shaving for a couple of months back in Nov/Dec...and I hated it.

I am now back to my Mr. Clean look, and I plan on staying that way.

Bald guys always say that...but deep inside, they're bitter, angry men.
January 20th, 2005 06:47 PM
Monkey Woman Uugh! Britney's not looking too good in that maternity shop. See the article and pic in Hello!

http://www.hellomagazine.com/music/2005/01/19/britneyspears/

Plus she's going to star in the movie adaptation of Madonna's children's book! Help!
January 20th, 2005 06:58 PM
gypsy
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Uugh! Britney's not looking too good in that maternity shop. See the article and pic in Hello!

http://www.hellomagazine.com/music/2005/01/19/britneyspears/

Plus she's going to star in the movie adaptation of Madonna's children's book! Help!

Some of the magazines I buy each week - tabloids - have close-up shots of Britney, and her skin is awful. She seriously needs to go to a dermatologist and get some TCA peels, and be put on some kind of skincare regimen.
January 20th, 2005 07:12 PM
BILL PERKS JOSH- BEING JEWISH DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MONOPOLIZE THE WHINING ON ROCKS OFF.YOUR HYPOCHONDRIA IS TIRED.
January 20th, 2005 07:30 PM
not bound to please
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
JOSH- BEING JEWISH DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MONOPOLIZE THE WHINING ON ROCKS OFF.YOUR HYPOCHONDRIA IS TIRED.

Shall I give you a load of mine? I could beat Josh - but I have good manners and a sense of privacy.

Needless to say - Joey has recently developed two growths I'm concerned about.
January 20th, 2005 07:40 PM
kath
quote:
Joey has recently developed two growths I'm concerned about

joey!! come to kath.......
January 20th, 2005 08:27 PM
gypsy
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Shall I give you a load of mine? I could beat Josh - but I have good manners and a sense of privacy.

Needless to say - Joey has recently developed two growths I'm concerned about.

Aren't you Jewish too, Lamby?
January 21st, 2005 04:48 AM
Poplar
She looks like a road whore in that picture.
January 21st, 2005 06:30 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
JOSH- BEING JEWISH DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MONOPOLIZE THE WHINING ON ROCKS OFF.YOUR HYPOCHONDRIA IS TIRED.

you're right PERKS, it's boring and boring...I thought we talked about Mick health in this thread but people seems more interesting by jb, well if he's more important than Mick for many ROffers inch allah ...
January 21st, 2005 06:36 AM
FotiniD This thread has been hijacked like so many.

But actually, I think this is the first time it's worth the hijacking - the tabloid story seems to be just a sick "journalist's" idea of selling more copies by combining facts: Charlie's throat cancer, Mick's problems with his throat during the last tour and the fact that the Stones may be undergoing medical exams for the forthcoming one.
January 21st, 2005 10:09 AM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

you're right PERKS, it's boring and boring...I thought we talked about Mick health in this thread but people seems more interesting by jb, well if he's more important than Mick for many ROffers inch allah ...

Another unecessary attack Fly...as for PERKS, he can fuck off!!!
January 21st, 2005 10:25 AM
telecaster
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
This thread has been hijacked like so many.

But actually, I think this is the first time it's worth the hijacking - the tabloid story seems to be just a sick "journalist's" idea of selling more copies by combining facts: Charlie's throat cancer, Mick's problems with his throat during the last tour and the fact that the Stones may be undergoing medical exams for the forthcoming one.

FotiniD how are thing in Greece?

Hopefully The Stones will play Athens, no?

January 21st, 2005 10:25 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Another unecessary attack Fly...as for PERKS, he can fuck off!!!

cheer up....joey, gypsy, and i are here
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood