ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

International Ampitheatre, Chicago - June 20, 1972 1st Show
Unknown author with special thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BAD NEWS - Jagger examined for cancer!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
January 20th, 2005 01:39 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
You are rapidly approaching 500 posts!!!

i did tell you that i will no longer stand by idly and let you guys have all the fun. I have ammased a large amount of very readable posts on Shidoobee and i intend to do the same here in the comfort of my friends.
January 20th, 2005 02:14 PM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
jb wrote:
Terrible someone would post this without verification...I also saw it on shidoobee..I am very, very angry

........sigh..........
January 20th, 2005 02:19 PM
jb You don't move me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 20th, 2005 02:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:

........sigh..........

I hope this does not get any uglier, i implore you to make peace....it is just dreadful to see one of RO's most beloved posters involved in petty disagreements.
January 20th, 2005 02:24 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I hope this does not get any uglier, i implore you to make peace....it is just dreadful to see one of RO's most beloved posters involved in petty disagreements.

I will never speak to this person again, either in the chat room, or if I come across him on tour. He has no place in my life.....same for BILL PERKS.................>
January 20th, 2005 02:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I will never speak to this person again, either in the chat room, or if I come across him on tour. He has no place in my life.....same for BILL PERKS.................>

I was afraid it would come to this. Could you at least give him the obligatory nod?
January 20th, 2005 02:34 PM
kath that'll teach 'em.
January 20th, 2005 02:34 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I was afraid it would come to this. Could you at least give him the obligatory nod?

No....but I look forward to meeting the great Swede Erik who got me a personalized MT autograph...that's what you call a friend....I will buy him wild alsaskan salmon dinner with all the sides!!!
January 20th, 2005 02:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
No....but I look forward to meeting the great Swede Erik who got me a personalized MT autograph...that's what you call a friend....I will buy him wild alsaskan salmon dinner with all the sides!!!

he eats duck...and is a fine human being
January 20th, 2005 02:39 PM
JumpingKentFlash Not trying to fight at all Pug. But I mean: Why be angry over it? I don't understand why he's angry over it. It says loud and clear that it was from a tabloid. That alone should turn on the "Warning-Maybe-Bullshit-Is-Coming-Up alert" shouldn't it? I just felt that every Stones fan should be notified about it.
January 20th, 2005 02:41 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

he eats duck...and is a fine human being

I had duck at "Oh Henry's" in Boca last saturday..very gamy tasting dark meat fowl..very crispy skin..I enjoyed it with a jack-N-Coke!!!!! Some hot big titted boca bitches didn't hurt either.
January 20th, 2005 02:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
Not trying to fight at all Pug. But I mean: Why be angry over it? I don't understand why he's angry over it. It says loud and clear that it was from a tabloid. That alone should turn on the "Warning-Maybe-Bullshit-Is-Coming-Up alert" shouldn't it? I just felt that every Stones fan should be notified about it.

I would like to see you make peace with the man, i am not here to judge.

I dont like your IP ID image, please remove it.
January 20th, 2005 02:43 PM
jb I will except an apology..but it must come within 2 minutes of this post(2:45 PM EST).
January 20th, 2005 02:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I will except an apology..but it must come within 2 minutes of this post(2:45 PM EST).

thank you for reaching out!
January 20th, 2005 02:48 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

thank you for reaching out!

Too late..it's 2:47 P.M> EST
kath watch him, he wrote "except" instead of "accept"...so be careful......
JumpingKentFlash Puggie: I'll remove it in a second then.

JB: I won't apologize 'cause there's nothing to aplogize for. Still, I'd love to kiss and make up (Well......leave out the kissing part).
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Too late..it's 2:47 P.M> EST

may i request you extend your deadline, he may be having his dinner or late nite snack now
January 20th, 2005 02:50 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

may i request you extend your deadline, he may be having his dinner or late nite snack now

Erik often eays late.
January 20th, 2005 02:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
Puggie: I'll remove it in a second then.

JB: I won't apologize 'cause there's nothing to aplogize for. Still, I'd love to kiss and make up (Well......leave out the kissing part).

i see this as a start towards reconcilliation, and I am very pleased. We dont want another "Walters" to happen
January 20th, 2005 02:52 PM
JumpingKentFlash What's a "Walters"?
January 20th, 2005 02:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
What's a "Walters"?

Walters is the location of an incident involving members of the stones message board community in NYC.

I must apologize as the details are to be kept within the individuals whom were a part of it and any information must be released by them and not me.
January 20th, 2005 02:56 PM
Gazza where I'm from, it's rhyming slang for "tits"..

(I think it comes from "Walter Mitty's")
January 20th, 2005 02:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
where I'm from, it's rhyming slang for "tits"..

(I think it comes from "Walter Mitty's")

mmmmmmmmm
January 20th, 2005 03:04 PM
JumpingKentFlash Pug: Are you the bloke who does "Loving Cup" on Street Fighting Fans vol. 1???
January 20th, 2005 03:07 PM
iluvmickjagger07 nooo. this cant be true. well ill be sure to pray for mick jagger. when does it say he was checked? do anyone of his relatives have cancer?
[Edited by iluvmickjagger07]
[Edited by iluvmickjagger07]
January 20th, 2005 03:11 PM
JumpingKentFlash It's from a Danish tabloid so I wouldn't take it too serious. It's from yesterday, and that tabloid was the only one who has published it as of yet.
January 20th, 2005 03:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
Pug: Are you the bloke who does "Loving Cup" on Street Fighting Fans vol. 1???

no, i sang and played Bass on Don't Stop.

what a fantastic version of Loving Cup though
January 20th, 2005 03:13 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
It's from a Danish tabloid so I wouldn't take it too serious. It's from yesterday, and that tabloid was the only one who has published it as of yet.

yeah i dont think anyone should be worried bc this is huge news and many other magazines would of published it if it had been true
January 20th, 2005 03:18 PM
JumpingKentFlash It was a cool version of it Pug. I'd like to get the guy's mail address so I could ask him how he plays the piano intro arranged for guitar. I can't figure it out.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood