ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

International Ampitheatre, Chicago - June 20, 1972 1st Show
Unknown author with special thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mirror , Mirror on the wall ....................( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
January 13th, 2005 06:29 PM
Joey
........why do they bother over there at ALL ?!?!?!

****** DREAM CHILDREN DREAM ********

( A Review by the Joey )

Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters ..............

Just because a " Rock & Roll " Ghost isn't a demon like Mick Jagger or Iggy Pop doesn't mean that the Ghost is interesting .....www.MaxLugar.com is proof of THAT !

The MaxLugar's new Website must be properly seen as , in fact IS , a ghost living out a fantasy . With past musings here at this most prodigious of message boards known as " Rocks Off " , Max's fantasy invited links and parallels with much wider and vital issues : The Determination and Resilience he offered were publicly and personally worthwhile virtues . Now , however , the fantasy has worn completely thin and giddy from being spun far , far too many times .

Indeed , www.MaxLugar.com is an unreal world , a world Maxy helped to create and a world he now perpetuates needlessly . Its bounds and pressing concerns are superficial and repugnant . When one man and his fantasy can do no better than to produce a string of irrelevant personal postcards steeped in hungover Hippy Talk , it is time for him to quit posting altogether .

The MaxLugar is a slave , not a creator . He is asking the washed /unwashed masses to accept him as part of a story that has no value and always ends in a Cul - De - Sac of defeatist Manic Depression or Self - Consolation . This Website of Max's is pure amateur spiritualism for acid casualties !!!! For Mick's sake Max , how much longer are we going to have to endure your irrelevant fantasies ?

I thank You All For Your time Today !

The Joey , Established 1999
January 13th, 2005 06:31 PM
Back Street Girl Thank you Joey.
January 13th, 2005 06:33 PM
Joey
quote:
Back Street Girl wrote:
Thank you Joey.

You are very Welcome Back Street Girl
( Rocks Off Member )

January 13th, 2005 06:34 PM
Back Street Girl
January 13th, 2005 06:34 PM
not bound to please Hi Joey!

January 14th, 2005 09:14 AM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
Hi Joey!

Lambchop ...........................................
January 14th, 2005 09:33 AM
BILL PERKS MAXLUGAR.COM RULES JOEY..ANYBODY THAT LOVES DIRTY WORK AND JEFF BECK IS MY KINDA GUY.JOEY -YOU USED TO BE INNOVATIVE ,NOW YOU'RE TURNING INTO A HACK, A POSER HUNG UP ON THAT 60'S BAND THATS ABOUT AS RELEVANT AS HERMANS HERMITS.AND THATS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
January 14th, 2005 09:46 AM
jb It's Coming ?
January 14th, 2005 10:55 AM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
MAXLUGAR.COM RULES JOEY..ANYBODY THAT LOVES DIRTY WORK AND JEFF BECK IS MY KINDA GUY.JOEY -YOU USED TO BE INNOVATIVE ,NOW YOU'RE TURNING INTO A HACK, A POSER HUNG UP ON THAT 60'S BAND THATS ABOUT AS RELEVANT AS HERMANS HERMITS.AND THATS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 14th, 2005 11:17 AM
sirmoonie Did Max ban you too Joey?
January 14th, 2005 11:20 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Did Max ban you too Joey?

Hello Moonie ...........................

No , I have never registered !

The temp is supposed to hit -15 overnight -- Why DO we live in the Midwest ?!?!

Shiver ..........................literally !

J. Fly ! ™
January 14th, 2005 12:05 PM
Fiji Joe Sir Moonie was banned?...What did he do?...Crap in the corner again?
January 14th, 2005 12:28 PM
Lavendar SHOCK! Joey, Joey, Joey I didn't realize you had such Feelings! AWE
January 14th, 2005 01:47 PM
Joey
quote:
Lavendar wrote:
SHOCK! Joey, Joey, Joey I didn't realize you had such Feelings! AWE

Lavendar ...................................

Here in the plains of Nebraska , the High Temperature is supposed to be - 5 Degrees ( F ) today !

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

Joey Carson !
January 14th, 2005 01:49 PM
Fiji Joe You should come down here Joey...only supposed to get down to "0" tonight...it's a heat wave....a tropical heat wave
January 14th, 2005 01:49 PM
jb 81 and rainy all bloody weekend!!!! "Don't judge my penis too harshly"
January 14th, 2005 01:51 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
81 and rainy all bloody weekend!!!! "Don't judge my penis too harshly"

You make Joey Misty !
January 14th, 2005 01:53 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
You should come down here Joey...only supposed to get down to "0" tonight...it's a heat wave....a tropical heat wave

Fiji .......................................

Are you going to see " Social Distortion " with me at the Beaumont Club on February 12th ?!?!?!

http://www.pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?By=All&Content=social+distortion&go_green.x=14&go_green.y=12

Ok , OK !!!!! ... we can go to " Harry's " after the gig and drink " Jaggerbombs " all evening until we pass out !

Jazzy !

January 14th, 2005 02:40 PM
Fiji Joe I can do that Joey...but if you stand me up again, you and Carson are fuc#ed
January 14th, 2005 02:41 PM
Lavendar
quote:
drink " Jaggerbombs " all evening until we pass out !
Joey
Approximately, how long til ya pass out? I'll give ya 2 hrs. Those are very potent YUM Very needed in 0 degrees ah what the hell I'll drink to you tonight! Jumacfly where are ya???
A Jaggerbomb to ya Joey "2005"
January 14th, 2005 02:50 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I can do that Joey...but if you stand me up again, you and Carson are fuc#ed

I haven't purchased tickets yet !!!!!

...do ya think it will sell out ?!?! ( See : Lucinda Williams circa August 2004 ) !

Developing ....................................

JACKY CARSON !
January 14th, 2005 04:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Lavendar wrote:
Joey
Those are very potent YUM Very needed in 0 degrees ah what the hell I'll drink to you tonight!A Jaggerbomb to ya Joey "2005"

Damn Straight My Stones Brother ................

They are VERY potent !!!!!

" The Joey " has to be EXTREMELY careful , especially as he has to drive home after the bars close .

I will drink to The Lavendar this evening ......

Jersee !
January 14th, 2005 05:09 PM
gypsy More reviews on www.maxlugar.com:

“I hate this website. Hate hate hate hate hate this website. Hate it. Hate every simpering stupid vacant Rocks Off Member-insulting post on it. Hate the sensibility that thought anyone would like it. Hate the implied insult to the posters by MaxLugar's belief that anyone would be entertained by it.”

—Roger Ebert

“If your life is going well and you have too much joy in your soul, check out www.MaxLugar.com..."

—Mike Nelson

“…a website experience that can only be compared, in terms of a good time, with watching Richard Nixon sweat on television.”

—Harlan Ellison

“It amazes me—really amazes me beyond language—how much energy went into a website this vapid.”

—Serdar Yegulalp

"MaxLugar is the biggest, dumbest webmaster you’ll ever see, even if you regularly attend shows featuring huge, animatronic bears singing Carpenters songs.”

—Mike Nelson
[Edited by gypsy]
January 14th, 2005 05:13 PM
Joey
" More reviews on www.maxlugar.com: "

I really do believe that Max is secretly embarrassed !

January 14th, 2005 05:16 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

" More reviews on www.maxlugar.com: "

I really do believe that Max is secretly embarrassed !

With reviews like that, wouldn't you be? I don't know why he doesn't just shut the damn thing down. Pride? Poor fool.
January 14th, 2005 05:20 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

With reviews like that, wouldn't you be? I don't know why he doesn't just shut the damn thing down. Pride? Poor fool.

Gyps ................................

I am seeing " Bright Eyes " tonight in concert !

W - W - W - What ?!?! ....Oh , sure ! :

http://www.pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?By=All&Content=Bright+Eyes+&go_green.x=11&go_green.y=8

..and " Social Distortion " with Fiji in February !

http://www.pollstar.com/tour/searchall.pl?By=Artist&Content=Social+Distortion+&go_green.x=9&go_green.y=12

" Golf Clap Ronnie ! "

Snazzy ! ™

January 14th, 2005 05:26 PM
gypsy This review of maxlugar's website is my favorite:

"MaxLugar is the biggest, dumbest webmaster you’ll ever see, even if you regularly attend shows featuring huge, animatronic bears singing Carpenters songs."

—Mike Nelson
January 16th, 2005 11:17 PM
gypsy Only 2 posts on www.maxlugar.com today.
Sad.
January 17th, 2005 01:57 PM
Fiji Joe Don't be hatin'...
January 17th, 2005 11:31 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Don't be hatin'...

Don't throw salt in my mutha fuckin' game, biyatch!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood