ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

International Ampitheatre, Chicago - June 20, 1972 1st Show
Unknown author with special thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mirror , Mirror on the wall ....................( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
January 21st, 2005 12:14 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
LJ, be happy the Bills finished 9-7, Joey got Jill all Foours, and Gypsy nd you have developed a lovely friendship...

You make Joey smile
January 21st, 2005 12:19 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
LJ, be happy the Bills finished 9-7, Joey got Jill all Foours, and Gypsy nd you have developed a lovely friendship...

Very true my Boca residing friend. AND what other RO female has had the privledge of riding in the Benz?????

It's 2 degrees here with a wind chill of minus 13!!!

LJ.
January 21st, 2005 12:21 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Very true my Boca residing friend. AND what other RO female has had the privledge of riding in the Benz?????

It's 2 degrees here with a wind chill of minus 13!!!

LJ.

I plan on attending ther St. Colemans festival feb 19th in Pompano with Stones tribute band "Satisfaction" performing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 21st, 2005 12:43 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

Tele .......................are you gonna see U2 this year ?!?!

BEST U2 YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D. J. ™

[Edited by Joey]

Hear this and hear it well: I shant be seeing U2 this year or any other year.

If you ever raise this topic again I will send Gilbert
Gottfried over to your house to read outside of your bedroom window the complete works of William Shakespere
at the top of his voice 24/7
January 21st, 2005 12:56 PM
glencar LJ, I hope all goes well with you. I ahve nothing to offer you except some Tylenol w/Codeine when I'm done with it. This takes care of all problems for 4 hours with just 1 lil pill.
January 21st, 2005 01:00 PM
kath gilbert gottfried??? shakespeare??? oh ddear gawd....NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
January 21st, 2005 01:01 PM
glencar He's the AFLAC duck!
January 21st, 2005 01:05 PM
Factory Girl Ty w/ Cody does nothing for me, even when mixed w/alky. Why???
January 21st, 2005 01:09 PM
Sir Stonesalot I do a dead on Gilbert Gottfied impression.

I don't know why, or how, I just do.
January 21st, 2005 01:10 PM
glencar I've heard others say that too. I just am glad it relieves the pain. The oversleeping will sort itself out, I guess.
January 21st, 2005 01:14 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
gilbert gottfried??? shakespeare??? oh ddear gawd....NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO to the Lounge were your people are....they need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!meine esch es~!!!!
January 21st, 2005 01:16 PM
glencar The Lounge? What's that?
January 21st, 2005 01:16 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Lounge? What's that?

lol
January 21st, 2005 01:18 PM
glencar Nah, seriously, man...
January 21st, 2005 01:20 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nah, seriously, man...

Ask 51..she use to hang out there.....I wish she would go back....she really pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 21st, 2005 01:22 PM
kath gilbert gottfried is the second most annoying life form on this planet.
January 21st, 2005 01:22 PM
glencar I figured it out. I have it bookmarked but hardly ever visit the site. Don't think I've ever posted there. And leave kath51 alone!
January 21st, 2005 01:24 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I figured it out. I have it bookmarked but hardly ever visit the site. Don't think I've ever posted there. And leave kath51 alone!

51 is no friend of mine..I don't care for her and have no desire to ever meet her.....she is not the type of person I care to associate with.
January 21st, 2005 01:25 PM
glencar Well, I like her & believe me, I had a fight with her once & it was my fault. Look into thine ownself, Joshy!
January 21st, 2005 01:26 PM
glencar BTW You posted about Liddy "going down" elsewhere: (From NRO) WISHING SENATOR DOLE WELL [KJL]
We noticed yesterday that Bob Dole was not accompanying his wife at the inauguration yesterday. A source close to us saw him in a wheelchair at Walter Reed.
Posted at 12:42 PM
January 21st, 2005 01:27 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
BTW You posted about Liddy "going down" elsewhere: (From NRO) WISHING SENATOR DOLE WELL [KJL]
We noticed yesterday that Bob Dole was not accompanying his wife at the inauguration yesterday. A source close to us saw him in a wheelchair at Walter Reed.
Posted at 12:42 PM

Maybe he is not well....nice enough guy....but don't try to change me on 51....I want her back on Shidoobee, the Lounge, or GasX3
January 21st, 2005 01:28 PM
kath so glencar, what surgery did you have, dear? and how is that ear today?
January 21st, 2005 01:29 PM
glencar LOL I wasn't trying to get you off the subject. But please, no one should be forced into GasX. No one.
January 21st, 2005 01:29 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
so glencar, what surgery did you have, dear? and how is that ear today?

So caring..how lovely!!!!!!!
January 21st, 2005 01:32 PM
kath i really like the lyric "you can't always get what you want", don't you glencar?

and yes, we had a tiff and we worked it out in PRIVATE MAIL. what a concept, huh???

well, funnily, i seem to be dogged by persons i am not acknowledging directly anymore. isn't that weird?? no matter how hard i try to post AROUND him, he keeps lunging at me.

i dunno. personally, i am tickled to have you, LJ and gypsy back in our midst.......
January 21st, 2005 01:32 PM
glencar Joshy, chill out. And BTW (NOT TO CHANGE ANY SUBJECTS OR ANYTHING!) voodoo Chile's radio show is on in a bit.
January 21st, 2005 01:33 PM
glencar kath, I PMed you about teh surgery. Thanks for your concern. Joshy's correct - it is indeed lovely.
January 21st, 2005 01:34 PM
jb I will chill out of respect for you Glencar...but no one fucks with me.....I am the best!!!!
January 21st, 2005 01:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I will chill out of respect for you Glencar...but no one fucks with me.....I am the best!!!!

you want a piece of me?
January 21st, 2005 01:35 PM
glencar Pug, how's the band going? You guys sounded pretty effing good!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood