ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

International Ampitheatre, Chicago - June 20, 1972 1st Show
Unknown author with special thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mirror , Mirror on the wall ....................( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
January 20th, 2005 04:28 PM
glencar kath, I can only stay a bit though. It hurts to sit up. I've watched much of the splendid Inaugural festivities. I was going to go but the Doc vetoed it.
January 20th, 2005 04:29 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
She is!!!!!!!!!!!! But don't let em get to ya..your tough, like me,,,,51 ain't shit!!!!

Sometimes you can be really annoying but then you post something like that & I get all verklempt. You're so meshugunah! Landsman!
January 20th, 2005 04:29 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
i believe we have established who the administrators of this board are.

meanwhile, back to glencar not being responsible for what he posts.....

You followed me here and I resent it !!!! Now go back to the lounge, shidoobee, or Gasx#!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even IORR although it is a european based site!!!! BmEINE LIBE..NINEA
January 20th, 2005 04:30 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
You followed me here and I resent it !!!! Now go back to the lounge, shidoobee, or Gasx#!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even IORR although it is a european based site!!!! BmEINE LIBE..NINEA

Would you like to touch my Monkey?

Go Ahead !!! ….. Touch him! Love him! Liebe meine abs-monkee."

Liebe Meine Abs-Monkee !!!

LIEBE MEINE ABS MONKEE !!!!!!!!!

LIEBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 20th, 2005 04:31 PM
glencar Is GasX still around?
January 20th, 2005 04:31 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is GasX still around?

WWW.MAXLUGAR.COM
January 20th, 2005 04:32 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
WWW.MAXLUGAR.COM

Barf !
January 20th, 2005 04:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ear stuff. I'm on painkillers that seem to require doubling up. I can't be held responsible for anything I write.

That sux....sorry you're not feeling well.
January 20th, 2005 04:34 PM
glencar That sux....sorry you're not feeling well.

Yeah, I've gotta go. This is almost as bad as playing Voodoo Lounge over & over again!
[Edited by glencar]
January 20th, 2005 04:35 PM
kath
quote:
Even IORR although it is a european based site!!!! BmEINE LIBE..NINEA

does anybody know what this means???? is it a racist post? what the hell?????

January 20th, 2005 04:36 PM
kath glencar...ears are a miserable thing to have hurting!!! take care of yourself and get well!!!
January 20th, 2005 04:36 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
That sux....sorry you're not feeling well.

Yeah, I've gotta go. This is almost as bad as playing Voodoo Lounge over & over again!
[Edited by glencar]

********* BLANK STARE **************
January 20th, 2005 04:40 PM
glencar Take that blank stare & shove it up your uncaked ass, you Bright Eyes-loving freak!
January 20th, 2005 04:41 PM
glencar Just kidding! But always remember, VL is the Stones worst career mark.
January 20th, 2005 04:46 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Just kidding! But always remember, VL is the Stones worst career mark.

Really? I like that record. I always thought Tattoo You was mediocre.
January 20th, 2005 04:46 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Take that blank stare & shove it up your uncaked ass, you Bright Eyes-loving freak!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 20th, 2005 04:47 PM
kath glencar's back, and he's not responsible for what he posts!!!

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!
January 20th, 2005 04:48 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
glencar's back, and he's not responsible for what he posts!!!

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

January 20th, 2005 04:52 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Just kidding! But always remember, VL is the Stones worst career mark.

I agree! Have you been ill?

If so, just remember you could have spent years deluding yourself that VL was a good album. Better to spend a few days puking in the toliet than to suffer through THAT!
January 20th, 2005 04:54 PM
glencar Even Love Is Strong is kinda weak!
January 20th, 2005 04:55 PM
glencar I puked for about 5 minutes the otehr day. I hadn't puked since about '92. Luckily, they don't let you eat for several hours before surgery so it was all watery.
January 20th, 2005 04:57 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

I agree! Have you been ill?

If so, just remember you could have spent years deluding yourself that VL was a good album. Better to spend a few days puking in the toliet than to suffer through THAT!

Just promise me you will stop puking in me Ass !!!!

*** PHEW ***
January 20th, 2005 05:29 PM
kath surgery??? you had surgery???? what?????? oh man, am i outta the loop???
January 20th, 2005 05:33 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I puked for about 5 minutes the otehr day. I hadn't puked since about '92. Luckily, they don't let you eat for several hours before surgery so it was all watery.

How did your Vasectomy go ?!?
January 20th, 2005 05:35 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Just promise me you will stop puking in me Ass !!!!

*** PHEW ***

ONLY *I* PUKE UP YOU ARSE.

I hope that vodka stings like a motherfucker!
January 20th, 2005 05:37 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

ONLY *I* PUKE UP YOU ARSE.

I hope that vodka stings like a motherfucker!

It BURNS Baby !!!!!!!

Burns !!!!!!!!!

...My Ass is Raw .....Just Raw !
January 20th, 2005 05:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot I've had some kind of nasty flu for the last 3 days. Just got back from the Doc....and joy of joys....he said I'll actually start feeling worse in a couple of days. It's a 10 day flu, and only hits it's peak midway through it's run.

I can only muster enough stregnth to sit up at the computer desk for 10-15 minutes, then I have to go lay down again.

He did give me some nice codien laced cough syrup though. I almost fell down walking over to the desk. So at least if I gotta be sick, I can have a good buzz going on. Always look on the bright side.

Bright Eyes is crap.
January 20th, 2005 05:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I've had some kind of nasty flu for the last 3 days. Just got back from the Doc....and joy of joys....he said I'll actually start feeling worse in a couple of days. It's a 10 day flu, and only hits it's peak midway through it's run.

I can only muster enough stregnth to sit up at the computer desk for 10-15 minutes, then I have to go lay down again.

He did give me some nice codien laced cough syrup though. I almost fell down walking over to the desk. So at least if I gotta be sick, I can have a good buzz going on. Always look on the bright side.

Bright Eyes is crap.

Geez. Glencar is sick too. Sorry you guys are under the weather. It sux being sick. This is just one more reason to hate winter.

January 20th, 2005 05:57 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Bright Eyes is crap.

You make Joey sad
January 20th, 2005 06:12 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I've had some kind of nasty flu for the last 3 days. Just got back from the Doc....and joy of joys....he said I'll actually start feeling worse in a couple of days. It's a 10 day flu, and only hits it's peak midway through it's run.

Bright Eyes is crap.

Flu? Or did someone put a curse on you for being a major fuckwit?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood